Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wk222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by wk222 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:57 pm
^ That's the kind of attitude I am expecting from people: 1) ask for permission (whichever way you want); 2) offer support; 3) update table when possible. Kudos! Sure thing, have right at it!
cant open pchunter。 could i use Windows-Kernel-Explorer instead

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You don't need the driver anymore. The command line parameter still seems to work.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:10 pm
You don't need the driver anymore. The command line parameter still seems to work.
hmm... I didn't have this same experience. I had to get creative.

BE definitely made some changes and also changes to the way the game checks stuff. But maybe my experience was different.

best,
Cal

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Poyzion wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:55 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:57 pm
^ That's the kind of attitude I am expecting from people: 1) ask for permission (whichever way you want); 2) offer support; 3) update table when possible. Kudos! Sure thing, have right at it!
Ok great thanks that i‘m allowed to use your table as a base. Will post the updated Table as soon as i get it to work every time. If you would like you then can use my version to implement it into your table or you can take my version as a base for your own table updates (would be the easier way for you i think ;))
sebastianyyz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:06 pm
SunBeam, how do you like the game? Have you finished it? Is it good? I want to buy it but the always online thing stops me from buying it.
I played the Game also for many hours now but haven’t finished it. But i can definitely recommend the Game, makes a lot of fun Solo and Coop, so if you like shootergames where you also have parts where you have to akt silently then you will like the game i‘m sure :)

One tipp: If you are not sure make you an account at uplay and buy Uplay Plus for one month. On that way you can play the complete Game and if you don‘t like it you only spend $15 instead of at least $50. Also if you are planning to play it solo Uplay Plus is the best method because you get the entire game for only $15-$30 depending how long you want to play the game (of cause that only make sense if you cancel Uplay Plus withing the first or secound month).
Also if you have an active subscription you can of cause play all Games that are included in Uplay Plus and that’s a very long list of Games :) I‘m using Uplay Plus since it‘s first release day and really like it because of the Mass of Games i get and also be able to test/play new Games without risking to loose the full price of a game and thats for only 15€ a month (€ because i‘m from germany)

Of cause if you know for sure that you will play it more then one time or playing the Multiplayer more them 1 Month and you aren’t interested in one or more other games included it would be better to buy it solo.
But because of your question i think you are not sure if you will like the game so i would definitely recommend/choose Uplay Plus :)
Thank you for that kind reply, unfortunately, Uplay+ is not available in my country. But I think I will buy the game, it is cheap because of the Black Friday. Thank you

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 am
The table also works for non-UPP editions though it requires renaming and switching the GRB.exe with GRB_UPP.exe and some minor renaming in the table for GRB_Upp.exe references to GRB.exe but no issues after a hour long test session as I was thinking of exploring over around Golem now post-patch but I think there's one more update before the raid event goes live so the area might not be entirely there just yet and I got sidetracked tidying up some of the side quests and camps dotted around the outer areas. :P

Expected it to error out but I guess it just worked and the differences are minimal so it just works as regular even with the other exe.
(Although since the game exe can't be launched directly without UPlay doing it's routine a little switch is needed so as to load the other file.)

EDIT: Well it's a bit simple but it works although it's not quite the finest of solutions and more of a brute force method I suppose, game itself still needs some updates and it'll be interesting to see what the plans are for it going forward now after the next patch and first event go online.
(Being able to go SP or Friends Only for Nowhere or Erehwon would be a nice addition and make that area actually load reasonably fast hah.)
What was the method that you used to switch the files?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:35 am
jonasbeckman wrote:
The table also works for non-UPP editions though it requires renaming and switching the GRB.exe with GRB_UPP.exe and some minor renaming in the table for GRB_Upp.exe references to GRB.exe but no issues after a hour long test session as I was thinking of exploring over around Golem now post-patch but I think there's one more update before the raid event goes live so the area might not be entirely there just yet and I got sidetracked tidying up some of the side quests and camps dotted around the outer areas. :P

Expected it to error out but I guess it just worked and the differences are minimal so it just works as regular even with the other exe.
(Although since the game exe can't be launched directly without UPlay doing it's routine a little switch is needed so as to load the other file.)

EDIT: Well it's a bit simple but it works although it's not quite the finest of solutions and more of a brute force method I suppose, game itself still needs some updates and it'll be interesting to see what the plans are for it going forward now after the next patch and first event go online.
(Being able to go SP or Friends Only for Nowhere or Erehwon would be a nice addition and make that area actually load reasonably fast hah.)
I think he means that you should just rename the files so that GRB.exe changes to GRB_UPP.exe and GRB_UPP.exe to GRB.exe That would be the only things that makes sense to me because of his explanation.
If i‘m wrong and it doesn’t work you have to wait for him to answer :)

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Poyzion wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:53 am
sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:35 am
jonasbeckman wrote:

I think he means that you should just rename the files so that GRB.exe changes to GRB_UPP.exe and GRB_UPP.exe to GRB.exe That would be the only things that makes sense to me because of his explanation.
If i‘m wrong and it doesn’t work you have to wait for him to answer :)
I renamed the files but it didn't work. I'll wait for his reply, if he replies to this post. Thank you Poyzion :)

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:39 pm
I renamed the files but it didn't work. I'll wait for his reply, if he replies to this post. Thank you Poyzion :)
Did you also change the file name in the cheattable? Because as he wrote that‘s needed to get it working :)
So change every GRB_UPP.exe to GRB.exe inside the table, maybe that will help you otherwise i don‘t know what else he made to get it working. Best would be to send a PN to the user so maybe he notice it easier than your anser in this post :)

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Poyzion wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 am
sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:39 pm
Did you also change the file name in the cheattable? Because as he wrote that‘s needed to get it working :)
So change every GRB_UPP.exe to GRB.exe inside the table, maybe that will help you otherwise i don‘t know what else he made to get it working. Best would be to send a PN to the user so maybe he notice it easier than your anser in this post :)
Will try by changing the cheattable. Thank you ;)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Waiting on the next update to come out after the status update and the changes coming for next year but yeah switch GRB.exe with GRB_UPP.exe but the CE table also has listings for GRB_UPP.exe which I changed to GRB.exe and saved it as a new file. :)
(It's a signed Cheat Engine table so adjusting it like this breaks the signature though it doesn't affect functionality or anything.)

Developers had a poll for some of the changes they are implementing to see what to focus on and what to prioritize, some of it got addressed and other stuff like the ability to play without a server connection being required was kinda ignored. :P

Not a bad start for improving many of the game mechanics so it'll be interesting to see if they can turn it around or if this will be the start of the end and after further total player numbers dwindling it might see support change to mainly smaller things once the main announced content for the first year is out.

[Link]
Ghosts, Two weeks ago, we asked you to help us prioritize which elements we need to focus on to improve your experience on Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

To the thousands of players in our community who took the time to vote and share your thoughts, we can’t thank you enough! Your feedback has had a direct impact on the production of Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s post-launch support.

Before we get into the results, two points are very important to us:

Some of the elements are not quick fixes. One of our main imperatives right now is to deliver these changes when they reach the right level of quality. We ask for your patience as we take the time needed to address your feedback.
Even if a topic wasn’t ranked as highly as others, we will still provide updates on its status in this article and in the future when relevant.

MOST REQUESTED CHANGES/FIXES
We are committing to deliver information and content updates by early next year on the following most requested changes/fixes:

Bug Fixing and Technical Improvements

We know that certain players are still unable to enjoy the polished version of the game that we had hoped to release at launch. Bug fixing is, and will continue to be, the top priority for our team, each TU will contain more technical improvements.

Remove Gear Score & Tiered Loot

(IN-PROGRESS) Referenced in the Moving Forward letter, we are working on a more immersive and radical version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint for early next year.

Enemy AI improvements

(IN-PROGRESS) We have already begun making improvements to help the enemy AI react more intelligently against the player. In TU 1.0.3 we have made adjustments to the stealth detection/behaviors and fixed the issue that caused enemies not to throw grenades.
Our team will be working on implementing on-going adjustments to improve this in future TUs.

Sell All Weapons and Gear

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on an implementation for early next year.

AI Teammates

(IN-PROGRESS) Also as referenced in the Moving Forward letter, we are still hard at work on the AI teammates.

Due to its scope, the remaining top result will require more investigation. Please look forward for more information on this topic by early next year.

OTHER REQUESTED CHANGES/FIXES
The remaining results have the following statuses:

Vehicle Handling Improvements

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on adjusting the vehicle handling for early next year.

Possibility to Adjust / Reinforce Survival Elements

(IN-PROGRESS) Announced in our Moving Forward letter, we are working on a more immersive version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint where this will be addressed early next year.

In-game Economy Changes

(IN-PROGRESS) We have begun making several adjustments to the economy, including: the removal of the daily battle points cap and an increase in the rewards received from Faction Missions.
We will have additional adjustments coming to the economy early next year.

Base Jump Improvements

(IN-PROGRESS) We are currently working on this issue from two angles: debug and UX clarity. By early next year, we aim to have made significant improvements in both elements to make this feature feel better.

Menu Improvement

(INVESTIGATING) Our team is looking into possible adjustments that could be made to the menus to create a smoother experience.

Ability to Deactivate Other Players in Erewhon

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on the implementation for early next year.

Camera Improvements

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on adjustments that can be made to the camera for early next year.

Ability to Sprint in Erewhon

(INVESTIGATING) We are investigating the possibility of implementing this feature.

Respawn System Improvements

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on adjustments to the respawn system for early next year.

Carry 1 or 2 primary weapons

(IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on the implementation for early next year.

MOST REQUESTED NEW CONTENT

New Story Content

(IN-PROGRESS) Our first story content update will be released in December with the Terminator Live Event. In addition to these Live Events, we will also have the upcoming Adventures (Deep State and Transcendence) for Episode 2 and 3 of Year 1 respectively.

New Weapons

(IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will have new weapons added. Additionally, with the release of the new Episodes and Battle Rewards Acts, you will have lots of new weapons coming to your arsenal.

More Character Customization Options (Face/Hair)

(INVESTIGATING) We are looking into the possibility of adding additional face and hair character customization options.

More Customization Options in the Gunsmith

(INVESTIGATING) We’ve heard the feedback regarding the changes to Gunsmith and variant systems implemented. We are investigating the possibility of changes to the Gunsmith with the systems we currently have in place.

OTHER REQUESTED NEW CONTENT

New Enemy Types

(IN-PROGRESS) The Raid (Project Titan), as well as the Terminator Live Event, will feature enemies you have yet to come across. The new Episodes will also include more variants of existing drones.

GPS System on TacMap

(INVESTIGATING) We are investigating the possibility of integrating a new system to make the navigation easier.

New Skills

(IN-PROGRESS) We are working on new skills for early next year.

New Customization (Gear/Clothing)

(IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will have new clothing and customizations added. Each new Act and Episode will also include a large variety of new customization options.

Raids

(IN-PROGRESS) Our first raid, Project Titan, is out! We’ll have two additional difficulty modes for Project Titan out early next year.

Compass in HUD

(IN-PROGRESS) We are working on the implementation of the compass for early next year.

New Vehicles

(IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will include new vehicles, as well as vehicle customizations. The new Episodes and Acts will also include more vehicle customizations.

New PvP content

(IN-PROGRESS) We will have updates to Ghost War coming in January! We’ll communicate about these additions closer to the release date.

Thanks to all of your feedback, we have a set of clear focus areas that will make Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint a much better experience for all of our players!

/The Ghost Recon Team

Also the CE table on the first page was updated for 1.0.3.0 though it could be compatible with the 1.0.3.1 "smaller" patch released last week, I've been active with the existing backlog and will be returning to the game once it's patched up a bit more so I've done little other than reading up on the current status though it could work just fine too, at worst it might either not activate the option or the game might crash until it's been updated.
(Or some options will work and others might not depending on what got changed in the game with newer patches.)

EDIT: And yeah it's a pretty simplistic workaround really, I don't have a Uplay Plus active subscription but I figured the exe might still work since the game license is valid although I find it funny that it's not handled by the UPlay client and they split some of the newer games into separate binary files instead. But with 1.0.3.0 it worked just fine.
(Well as long as the game starts the table is not going to have any problems since it's now using the other exe file.)

Rest is down to BattlEye which I don't see changing much but what do I know, some stuff got updated after the patch but the main batch files were unaltered so simply emptying it and forcing the game to load without BattlEye could still work unless they now check against it but that's probably not very likely.

From earlier points in this topic it seems like the developers will probably not spend too much time on this part of the game and it's simply good enough for what it does and priority is on other stuff and fixes and content additions instead for this latest and the upcoming patches.
(The various EasyAntiCheat protected games or other online stuff would probably have been updated if it had been a priority for Ubisoft but not much happened at all.)

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Sounds interesting exept two points: „ Remove Gear Score & Tiered Loot“ and „AI Teammates“
Do they really think about removing Gear Score? That would be a very bad thing (at least for me because i like it the way as it is right now) because for me it‘s a nice and interesting feature, also liked that system in The Dicision 1 and 2. So i hope they won‘t be removing it from the game because if they do i most likely quit playing the game.

Also the fact that they said that on a later date there will be AI Teammates like in Wildlands is a piece of sh** because for me these „Teammates“ are really annoying in Wildlands and for me the cause why i only played for a couple hours! If i play the game solo then i don‘t want to have AI Players in the team because if i don‘t want to play solo i can play with friends and not stupid AI Players.
If they want to implement such a function then please with a option where i can choose if i want to get solo or in a Team with AI and not being forced to play in a team with AI.

About the table: For me it‘s still working with latest update, at least the functions i tried. Now i‘m actually working on the unlimited Ammo Option, hoping to get it done and working this afternoon :)

Kawena1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kawena1 »

When I use PCHunter it just says "Load Driver Error"

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Kawena1 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:37 am
PCHunter isn‘t working anymore almost since day 1 as it doesn‘t support 64Bit OS Versions^^
You have to look via Google for a launcher, there are several available that work perfectly. Also SunBeam posted another method here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10421&start=60#p107665

But i don‘t know if that still works with latest update and how safe it is (read about some people got banned for using that Method but don‘t know if that are fake news or real so you do everything on your own risk!

For myself i‘m using an Launcher from another site but can‘t post a link here or write the name because of word filter ;)
Also i can‘t upload the launcher i use because it belongs to a site with a payed membership for there Trainers and don‘t want to loose my working account there ;)
But if you search via Google there are several avaliable.
If you don‘t find one send me an PN and i try to help you with that problem.

Kawena1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kawena1 »

Poyzion wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 am
Kawena1 wrote:
PCHunter isn‘t working anymore almost since day 1 as it doesn‘t support 64Bit OS Versions^^
You have to look via Google for a launcher, there are several available that work perfectly. Also SunBeam posted another method here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10421&start=60#p107665

But i don‘t know if that still works with latest update and how safe it is (read about some people got banned for using that Method but don‘t know if that are fake news or real so you do everything on your own risk!

For myself i‘m using an Launcher from another site but can‘t post a link here or write the name because of word filter ;)
Also i can‘t upload the launcher i use because it belongs to a site with a payed membership for there Trainers and don‘t want to loose my working account there ;)
Thanks for getting back really quickly I'll see if I can use the link you gave me. THanks :)

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Poyzion wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 am
Kawena1 wrote:

Hi,sumbean's method to bypass and use cheat table is still working in current version?