Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Deskaar »

MayankJ wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:56 am
Deskaar wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:36 am
MayankJ wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 am
Could someone help me?
I use the One hit kill for everything except bosses. I just finished the second Zeffo tomb and was on my out. I ran into the bounty hunter (I didn't realise who he was at the time) and unfortunately killed him in one hit. After returning to the Mantis, nothing happened. That's when I looked online and found that I was supposed to be captured by the bounty hunter. Now my game is refusing to progress. I can still travel to other planets, but my story objective is just stuck there.
Which way did you head back to the Mantis?? There are two Bounty Hunters, one covering each route to the ship. Try and find the second one and don’t instakill him!
Thanks a lot, man!
I just went through the entire map again and found the other bounty hunter. You saved my progress. I love the game so far, but I wasn't gonna restart the entire game. Now I don't have to.
You are most welcome sir 👍

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by KS212 »

I'm hoping the devs will actually hear ppl's demands and actually put in a proper NG+, even if it doesn't unlock abilities. It truly is moronic AF to have the cosmetic unlocks and databank to be 'per save' as opposed to system wide. They should be system wide.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Lucrass wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:34 am
Would it be possible to increase enemy aggression to the level of Jedi master, without touching parry timing and incoming damage? I want to play on lower difficulty levels, but I want the enemies to be super aggressive.
Was playing with some stuff last night, in regards to this. One method I am trying to use to figure it out is changing the difficulty and scanning based on increase and decreased values to see if that comes up with anything. I'm not the most experienced, but hopefully, I'll come up with something. :3

AncientV25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AncientV25 »

It's possible. CheatingMuppet has an update coming later to automate the process :)

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Lucrass wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:14 pm
Lucrass wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:34 am
Would it be possible to increase enemy aggression to the level of Jedi master, without touching parry timing and incoming damage? I want to play on lower difficulty levels, but I want the enemies to be super aggressive.
Was playing with some stuff last night, in regards to this. One method I am trying to use to figure it out is changing the difficulty and scanning based on increase and decreased values to see if that comes up with anything. I'm not the most experienced, but hopefully, I'll come up with something. :3
Bleh, I'm having no luck so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

demorest wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:32 am
Any1 has perfect parry script!?
+1 to this. Just like the perfect Guard deflect in Sekiro. No need to time the parry anymore.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Kurei wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:26 am
demorest wrote:
+1 to this. Just like the perfect Guard deflect in Sekiro. No need to time the parry anymore.
Actually, that would be pretty kool! :D also +1 \(^o^)/

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Kurei wrote:
demorest wrote:
I tried to figure this one out on mah own, but no luck. xD. I was doing scans every time I parried, but bleh. I think this requires some scripting skills I don't have currently lol.

MONOHELL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MONOHELL »

Hi, sorry for my english, but is there a cheat in ghost mode? I was stuck on Dathomir at the beginning of the game. I used a super jump, and now I can’t go back to the ship or go forward - I can’t jump over the wall, it is highlighted in red.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Hmm, I tried out the aggression script, but it doesn't appear to work. To test it, I compared Jedi Grand Master difficulty vs. story mode difficulty. Setting the script to 200 should make them as aggressive as Jedi Grand Master, but it doesn't. I went to story mode, set it to 200, and they are only as aggressive as they usually would be on story mode. Set it to 75 on Grand Master, same thing. Just in case, I made sure to set it to 200 on Grand Master, and 75 on story. No difference. I decided to try to look up the values myself. While I can find addresses that change from 75 to 200 depending on the difficulty, all of which seems to correspond with the aggression slider, even when setting every address I've found to 200, it doesn't seem to affect the actual aggression level of the enemy.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

There should be a disclaimer that if you use cheats like super jump or unlock all available skills or even one-hit kill from the start, it will ruin your game at some point

That way, if people STILL use them , and they get stuck, it will be their own fault for them being stuck and whatnot

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

How can i make the Lightsaber01 to have Darksaber Better Green and Lightsaber02 to have Darksaber Blue?
Edit:
By the way, does anyone has issues on -Customization Menu?
I can't move to the third node and after of each line.

Is there any chance to update the cheat table with skins?
It would be awesome if we could change skins from cheat engine since there is that issue in game.
Last edited by saltso on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Lucrass wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:08 am
Kurei wrote:
demorest wrote:
I tried to figure this one out on mah own, but no luck. xD. I was doing scans every time I parried, but bleh. I think this requires some scripting skills I don't have currently lol.
Dude, have you had any luck with the perfect parry? I've tried playing around with several scans too, but no luck either.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

How can i make the Lightsaber01 to have Darksaber Better Green and Lightsaber02 to have Darksaber Blue?
Is there any video tutorial for the exact steps?
Edit:
By the way, does anyone has issues on -Customization Menu?
I can't move to the third node and after of each line.

Is there any chance to update the cheat table with skins?
It would be awesome if we could change skins from cheat engine since there is that issue in game.

wyruzzah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wyruzzah »

Hi guys. Im trying to do mod with permanent red lightsaber, without even using cheatengine, so in game you will see red icon for lightsaber customization, also word Red instead Blue.. thats all easily done thanks to custom .pak files, but i need to pinpoint location of blue lightsaber file that actually change this colors (blade, glow etc.). I know it must be some material file.. i have all game files extracted and there is even material file for red lightsaber, but my question is can you help me with location of this blue lightsaber material file. Can cheatengine pinpoint location where it changes this colors? Thanks in advance for answer :)

EDIT:

Here is material files that i think change this colors..atleast blade and glow, but im not so good in HxD. Also red lightsaber files included for check..

[Link]