Insomnia: The Ark - table v0.7 (hotfix 2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Insomnia: The Ark - table v0.7 (hotfix 2)

Post by pino44io »

Can you please update players coordinates?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Falchion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Falchion »

Hi,

I corrected the "XP script" and the "Selected item script" as they stopped working with the latest update (1.4).

If I have the time, I might check if there is something to do about the coordinates script, but no promises...

Have fun, and remember that the pointers to the stats might not always be there. In some cases you need to enter the characters screen to get it and so on...
Attachments
Insomnia_v2-Win64-Shipping.v1.4.CT
(342.33 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

game was updated to 1.5 and table not works anymore... please update it

drakkco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by drakkco »

Yes, it would be great.

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

update pls

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

I found old save with 10000 weight limit (google it), and saved loaded between the old one and new one to get the address of weight, changed it and saved. Game keeps in memory player stats, it just updates them on load, so it is possible to do this. I did find max health as well, changed it to a bigger value.

Experience is float, search for unknown value and it will increase when you read a book 10XP, and when you craft items as well. Set it to huge number, then set it to some random low number after sufficient skill points are acquired, so that you don't crash the game (happened to me...).

Inventory is float also, use divide on item stack to get more of the same item. Money works the same.

bhaskarbs08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bhaskarbs08 »

+1 for table update pls...

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

Would love and appreciate and update from anyone

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

any chance for 1.5 update ?

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

xacegod wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm
I found old save with 10000 weight limit (google it), and saved loaded between the old one and new one to get the address of weight, changed it and saved. Game keeps in memory player stats, it just updates them on load, so it is possible to do this. I did find max health as well, changed it to a bigger value.

Experience is float, search for unknown value and it will increase when you read a book 10XP, and when you craft items as well. Set it to huge number, then set it to some random low number after sufficient skill points are acquired, so that you don't crash the game (happened to me...).

Inventory is float also, use divide on item stack to get more of the same item. Money works the same.
Hey l tried to find the weight limit, it's pointing to one float address. When l change it it keeps going back to normal limit.
can you tell me what you do?

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

How I handled that was, I got save file with high weight limit (don't remeber where), loaded game from that save file, then I scanned for weight limit, you get a lot of addresses, then you load some other save with different weight limit, search for that value, then reload back to big weight limit,... You do this several times and you get the correct address for it.

When the game loads the addresses don't change which is good for using this method. I deleted the game so I can't help you much on this.

PS Don't look for the changed weight limit after applying ability points, look for the base value, hence don't load from where you currently are at game but rather from start of the game, best method is take the one with cheated values save and start new game, and do this until you get base addresses for whatever stats you may need. The same is applied to max health points, etc.
Attachments
my_latest_insomnia_save.rar
this is my latest save file, no idea where I left the game at
(260.39 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
insomnia_ark_save.rar
This is the one I got someplace online with insane stats, use this one and save file from new game
(141.63 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

xacegod wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm
How I handled that was, I got save file with high weight limit (don't remeber where), loaded game from that save file, then I scanned for weight limit, you get a lot of addresses, then you load some other save with different weight limit, search for that value, then reload back to big weight limit,... You do this several times and you get the correct address for it.

When the game loads the addresses don't change which is good for using this method. I deleted the game so I can't help you much on this.

PS Don't look for the changed weight limit after applying ability points, look for the base value, hence don't load from where you currently are at game but rather from start of the game, best method is take the one with cheated values save and start new game, and do this until you get base addresses for whatever stats you may need. The same is applied to max health points, etc.
Whoa, thank you very much for the reply and detailed info, l'm pretty much overwhelmed XD
and thanks for the save too :3

snailsmog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by snailsmog »

Been trying to crack the skillpoints.
No luck.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Updated the XP script. Seeing the old pointers really helped finding the value with a grouped scan, thanks!

Edit:
Added Stats and Items.
For stats you gotta spam the inventory few times before it updates.
Items just select the item you want to edit.

Have Fun.
Attachments
Insomnia_v2-Win64-Shipping.CT
Updated. Added Stats and Item.
(368.1 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Insomnia_v2-Win64-Shipping.CT
For Game Version 1.6
(358.56 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Faeloce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faeloce »

Thank you for these tables and their updates.

Would any of you know how to inject the equipment that we were able to pick up during our previous trip into an early save?
I would like to be able to enjoy of the two "ending" armors and some weapons throughout my second adventure.

Thanks. ^_^