Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Lightsaber Color Changer

Post by duducasarotto »

NongFahsai wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:43 am
duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 am
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:04 am
Original post / Lightsaber Color Changer
Here is a script for the lightsaber color. There are 4 parts (and a 5th part that I haven't found yet, the sparks) that make up the lightsaber color.

There is the actual color of the lightsaber and then there are two layers of glow for it.
The 4th part is the actual light that is attached to the lightsaber (called a pointlight) and that light is what causes your characters clothes and the walls etc to light up when you have your lightsaber out. The 5th part is the spark light, when you sheathe/unsheathe and hit an enemy there is another light that controls the color which I have not found yet.

There is also a way to change the intensity/brightness etc for the flashlight but that's not included in this table.
Yes, it's included in the table now.

Lightsaber color & layer 1 glow is entirely from Marcus101RR and the rest + script are from me.

For now you'll have to just manually change all these values to whatever you want and maybe someone else can make a script based on this with preset color values for ease of use.

This table was made for the initial release version of the game. If there are problems getting the script to work then you will have to change the aob signatures and/or some offsets.

You have to be ingame (outside of all menus) when you enable the script.
It's recommended that you enable the script and set your color and then disable both scripts to prevent crashing (objects not being valid after death etc).

Excuse the messy and really shitty code. ASM is not my forte.

EDIT: Yes I know this is currently broken. Fixing it.
EDIT 2: Updated the script, should be working now & tons more stuff. Thanks to Marcus101RR for helping with debugging.

There are 2 parts of the lightsaber itself, 01 and 02. You'll have to figure out which one is right for you (both if dual-wielding or dual-blading).
For now this is a script only for advanced users that know what they are doing.

EDIT 3: I've added a preset for the red lightsaber. Improve the values if you like.
EDIT 4: I've added a white preset and a better green preset. I also updated the red saber (thanks to Marcus101RR), it's now called "Sith Saber".
For the changing the lightsaber color, open the spoiler above and read it.

Instructions for changing lightsaber color:
1. Launch game.
2. Load save file
3. Make sure you are not in a menu
4. Launch Cheat Engine & Open script
5. Enable the main script and the "Lightsaber RGB" script.
6. Make your adjustments (or just use the preset)
7. Disable the "Lightsaber RGB" script.
8. Play game and have fun
9. Repeat after dying and possibly after the level has changed

This new updated script includes an unlocker for all the cosmetics in the game excluding lightsaber colors.

Instructions for unlocking cosmetics:
1. Open the game and load your save.
2. Activate the "Enable" script.
2. While outside of any menu wait atleast 5 seconds.
3. Open the Cosmetics Unlocker.
4. Activate any or all of the scripts depending on what you want to unlock.
5. Wait another 5 seconds and then open your menu or bench and things should be unlocked.

Credits goes to me for all scripts + some rgb values for the lightsaber, Marcus101RR for some of the rgb values for the lightsaber and SunBeam aswell as Otis for providing an objects dumper.

From here on I will put everything inside the toolbox ce table so download that one and not the lightsaber rgb ones.
I see that you added a outfift unlock feature in the table can you add a powers unlock feature at the table too like unlock the push, pull, double jump etc I know it maybe break the game but I really want to test that thing for myself and I dont care if it breaks the game I only want to play it all powerfull and if it breaks the game I can report here so pls if you can just to test it
No, just no. While you know that unlocking all powers early on will break the game but some dumbasses who doesn't read the damn posts are going to download it. And when they're got themselves in trouble, they're going to come here and complain about how fucked up their save game is. So, no and don't wait for it. It's bad fucking idea and you know it. If you wanna try it, you have to do it yourself, k?

EDIT: And by the way, we all fucking know that add powers early on will break the game because it tied to game progression. So, why the fuck do you wanna test it ? What's the damn point ? There is no point to test it. Even developers said that they won't release the NG+ because it will fuck up the game because of game progression. This is the closest NG+ as you can get, dude.
ok I got the point of breaking the game but you dont know about that what the devs say is cause you be able to go to some areas you're not suppose to and this can break the game but I dont want to do that I just want to enjoy all powers in the beggining doing the story normal I dont care about chests or something I just want to go to the right places and enjoy all powers and if at least having all powers break the game please release a way that I can unlock some powers that doesnt apply to mechanics like lightsaber trow or the saber split attack cause I dont see how this is a special mechanic in the game and you say that but God of War is the same type of game and has this mechanics that you can only do things if you unlock them and there is a ng+ and you have a lot of this things like the chaos blades for example that let you go to areas that you not suppose to go early and look the game doesnt break so yes or the devs are pretty lazy to do a game that you can explore it without breaking the game with all powers or they dont know what they're doing and dont worry im paid to think stuff that people normaly dont so I think if I only go to the places Im suppose to go will the game break? maybe yes maybe no and if it doesnt break what will you say about it. A lot of games have this bad development things and I am a game developer myself and I know about it cause they dont think about that in the moment or they have bad Ideas cause they lack the criativity to do something really good and there is times that people dont test or question something they just accept it and like I said if my save break I dont care I already beat the game in the normal way I just want to feel the power that I fell when I beat the game now cause it was too short and when I see people accepting something that the devs say and I know they dont know about that cause they never thinked about it like what if people want a ng+ how we will be able to give it to them, it will break the game, I dont know so if someone ask this lets just say it breaks even there is some other game that launched not so long ago its the same style and it has a ng+ called God of War maybe people dont know about that and we can get out of this situation with a excuse and if its true we just poorly developed this game but I think people wont care about playing a game that is very short to call it a full game I see game expansions larger than this game please without a ng+ this cant be called a full game I didnt have to spend a lot to beat the game and collect everything so this lacks content and without a ng+ with all powers its more a demo and if this is the whole game sorry but I want to ask Respawn When you will release the full game cause really I see trials last longer than this game

Mr-Sulky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr-Sulky »

duducasarotto wrote:
ok I got the point of breaking the game but you dont know about that what the devs say is cause you be able to go to some areas you're not suppose to and this can break the game but I dont want to do that I just want to enjoy all powers in the beggining doing the story normal I dont care about chests or something I just want to go to the right places and enjoy all powers and if at least having all powers break the game please release a way that I can unlock some powers that doesnt apply to mechanics like lightsaber trow or the saber split attack cause I dont see how this is a special mechanic in the game and you say that but God of War is the same type of game and has this mechanics that you can only do things if you unlock them and there is a ng+ and you have a lot of this things like the chaos blades for example that let you go to areas that you not suppose to go early and look the game doesnt break so yes or the devs are pretty lazy to do a game that you can explore it without breaking the game with all powers or they dont know what they're doing and dont worry im paid to think stuff that people normaly dont so I think if I only go to the places Im suppose to go will the game break? maybe yes maybe no and if it doesnt break what will you say about it. A lot of games have this bad development things and I am a game developer myself and I know about it cause they dont think about that in the moment or they have bad Ideas cause they lack the criativity to do something really good and there is times that people dont test or question something they just accept it and like I said if my save break I dont care I already beat the game in the normal way I just want to feel the power that I fell when I beat the game now cause it was too short and when I see people accepting something that the devs say and I know they dont know about that cause they never thinked about it like what if people want a ng+ how we will be able to give it to them, it will break the game, I dont know so if someone ask this lets just say it breaks even there is some other game that launched not so long ago its the same style and it has a ng+ called God of War maybe people dont know about that and we can get out of this situation with a excuse and if its true we just poorly developed this game but I think people wont care about playing a game that is very short to call it a full game I see game expansions larger than this game please without a ng+ this cant be called a full game I didnt have to spend a lot to beat the game and collect everything so this lacks content and without a ng+ with all powers its more a demo and if this is the whole game sorry but I want to ask Respawn When you will release the full game cause really I see trials last longer than this game
It's not going to happen, for reasons that have already been explained. Please stop asking.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by TemptingIcarus »

BoredDuck wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:00 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:19 pm
Deskaar wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Wow, first time being called a prick I guess...

And yeah you’re right, a lot of people do say that. Because a lot of people are completely new to this stuff. Did you know exactly what you were doing when you first started? Did you understand all the random coding gibberish the veterans were spouting when you first visited the forums? People say “sorry” a lot because when all they’re trying to do is get a bit of help they get shat on by the likes of you. Just because you wrote the script or whatever doesn’t make the sun shine out your arsehole.
First-up, when you open up Cheat Engine it asks you if you wanna do the tutorial. Did you do that? How fucking coy of you to tell me "people are completely new to this". "Did you know exactly what you were doing when you first started?" - no, I read, coded, tested my shit, spent time learning. 2003-2019. You? Just want to use and move on to the next game. "People say “sorry” a lot because when all they’re trying to do is get a bit of help they get shat on by the likes of you." - how about you fucking READ the topic where IT'S BEEN SAID GAINING ABILITIES BEFORE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BREAKS THE GAME. This is what this "shatting" on is about - YOU NOT READING THE TOPIC. Leave others and their problems or ignorance alone. We are now talking about YOU. Did you read CheatMuppet's repeated replies about this or NOT? The script I wrote has nothing to do with the subject. Again.. did you read the fact that gaining abilities early on breaks the game? Yes or no? Stop deflecting. We are talking about commodity, about wasting other people's time, about you giving a fuck and just posting your question anyway without checking if it's been replied to. No, it's not "just a question, man, chill". This shit you do repeatedly wherever you go; it's just people like me you don't meet everyday who are sick and fucking tired about the likes of you.
Or, you know, you could not be an arrogant prick. You make cheat engine trainers. You are no one special. Calm your ego down and either answer noobs questions or shut the fuck up and don't reply. It isn't that hard to drop a link to a tutorial as a reply if you reply at all. Really fucking simple. People like you are the worst and one of the many reason people hate modders/trainer makers.
So why did you even come here seeking help? Like that's the thing I hate about this forum. We need to have a 72 hour lockout period on new accounts to keep idiots like this from just spamming the forum and make it so that only registered/approved users can grab links to keep people from straight up leeching.

Like learn to do shit on your own or be polite and ask. SunBeam is rough around the edges because he deals with this shit on the daily, getting the same fucking questions over and over. I don't get why people feel so entitled to come in here and shit talk the people that put their time aside to provide tables. Hell, he did something better, the Injector opens up a lot more possibilities. Yet you're still not satisfied. You're more retarded than the people who come here from CH. At least they have sense.

MayankJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by MayankJ »

Could someone help me?
I use the One hit kill for everything except bosses. I just finished the second Zeffo tomb and was on my out. I ran into the bounty hunter (I didn't realise who he was at the time) and unfortunately killed him in one hit. After returning to the Mantis, nothing happened. That's when I looked online and found that I was supposed to be captured by the bounty hunter. Now my game is refusing to progress. I can still travel to other planets, but my story objective is just stuck there.

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

Only way to fix such issues is to start over. And next time use your head, follow this simple rule:

Last edited by The_Podstanar on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

^ Or more like:

if one_hit_kill == true:
if enemy.HPbar == BIG_RED:
pussy_the_fuck_out = true
cry_on_forums = true
demand_easier_mode = true
sperg_on_social_media = true
blame_devs_for_breaking_save = true
else:
pretend_you_have_skill = true
brag_on_social_media = true
claim_game_is_easy = true

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deskaar »

MayankJ wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 am
Could someone help me?
I use the One hit kill for everything except bosses. I just finished the second Zeffo tomb and was on my out. I ran into the bounty hunter (I didn't realise who he was at the time) and unfortunately killed him in one hit. After returning to the Mantis, nothing happened. That's when I looked online and found that I was supposed to be captured by the bounty hunter. Now my game is refusing to progress. I can still travel to other planets, but my story objective is just stuck there.
Which way did you head back to the Mantis?? There are two Bounty Hunters, one covering each route to the ship. Try and find the second one and don’t instakill him!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

^ Its actually possible to kill one of them legitimately... I had no idea I was supposed to lose the fight and actually won by not letting the guy ever fire off his charged bola shot. Every time he tried I instantly forcepushed him out of it. If you DO kill one tho the other one basically cheats to beat you.

MayankJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MayankJ »

Deskaar wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:36 am
MayankJ wrote:
Could someone help me?
Which way did you head back to the Mantis?? There are two Bounty Hunters, one covering each route to the ship. Try and find the second one and don’t instakill him!
Really? Let me try out the map again and see where the other Bounty hunter is.

Thanks a lot for your help.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

NongFahsai wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:04 am
Original post / Lightsaber Color Changer
Here is a script for the lightsaber color. There are 4 parts (and a 5th part that I haven't found yet, the sparks) that make up the lightsaber color.

There is the actual color of the lightsaber and then there are two layers of glow for it.
The 4th part is the actual light that is attached to the lightsaber (called a pointlight) and that light is what causes your characters clothes and the walls etc to light up when you have your lightsaber out. The 5th part is the spark light, when you sheathe/unsheathe and hit an enemy there is another light that controls the color which I have not found yet.

There is also a way to change the intensity/brightness etc for the flashlight but that's not included in this table.
Yes, it's included in the table now.

Lightsaber color & layer 1 glow is entirely from Marcus101RR and the rest + script are from me.

For now you'll have to just manually change all these values to whatever you want and maybe someone else can make a script based on this with preset color values for ease of use.

This table was made for the initial release version of the game. If there are problems getting the script to work then you will have to change the aob signatures and/or some offsets.

You have to be ingame (outside of all menus) when you enable the script.
It's recommended that you enable the script and set your color and then disable both scripts to prevent crashing (objects not being valid after death etc).

Excuse the messy and really shitty code. ASM is not my forte.

EDIT: Yes I know this is currently broken. Fixing it.
EDIT 2: Updated the script, should be working now & tons more stuff. Thanks to Marcus101RR for helping with debugging.

There are 2 parts of the lightsaber itself, 01 and 02. You'll have to figure out which one is right for you (both if dual-wielding or dual-blading).
For now this is a script only for advanced users that know what they are doing.

EDIT 3: I've added a preset for the red lightsaber. Improve the values if you like.
EDIT 4: I've added a white preset and a better green preset. I also updated the red saber (thanks to Marcus101RR), it's now called "Sith Saber".
For the changing the lightsaber color, open the spoiler above and read it.

Instructions for changing lightsaber color:
1. Launch game.
2. Load save file
3. Make sure you are not in a menu
4. Launch Cheat Engine & Open script
5. Enable the main script and the "Lightsaber RGB" script.
6. Make your adjustments (or just use the preset)
7. Disable the "Lightsaber RGB" script.
8. Play game and have fun
9. Repeat after dying and possibly after the level has changed

This new updated script includes an unlocker for all the cosmetics in the game excluding lightsaber colors.

Instructions for unlocking cosmetics:
1. Open the game and load your save.
2. Activate the "Enable" script.
2. While outside of any menu wait atleast 5 seconds.
3. Open the Cosmetics Unlocker.
4. Activate any or all of the scripts depending on what you want to unlock.
5. Wait another 5 seconds and then open your menu or bench and things should be unlocked.

Credits goes to me for all scripts + some rgb values for the lightsaber, Marcus101RR for some of the rgb values for the lightsaber and SunBeam aswell as Otis for providing an objects dumper.

From here on I will put everything inside the toolbox ce table so download that one and not the lightsaber rgb ones.
I see that you added a outfift unlock feature in the table can you add a powers unlock feature at the table too like unlock the push, pull, double jump etc I know it maybe break the game but I really want to test that thing for myself and I dont care if it breaks the game I only want to play it all powerfull and if it breaks the game I can report here so pls if you can just to test it
No, just no. While you know that unlocking all powers early on will break the game but some dumbasses who doesn't read the damn posts are going to download it. And when they're got themselves in trouble, they're going to come here and complain about how fucked up their save game is. So, no and don't wait for it. It's bad fucking idea and you know it. If you wanna try it, you have to do it yourself, k?

EDIT: And by the way, we all fucking know that add powers early on will break the game because it tied to game progression. So, why the fuck do you wanna test it ? What's the damn point ? There is no point to test it. Even developers said that they won't release the NG+ because it will fuck up the game because of game progression. This is the closest NG+ as you can get, dude.
I dont know if you noticed but a lot of players had problems cause they where able to go into a specific area where they cant get out breaking the game cause they dont have the skill to get out so the oposite happened and if you played the entire game you see that if you unlock all skills without the bd1 upgrades you will not break the game and the opossite will happen you will avoid breaking the game cause what breaks the game is going in some areas that you cant get out cause you dont have the skills to come back and I played the game more than 2 times doing all that you can do and exploring every area and yes the game break if you go to an area that you're not suppose to go without having a power but if you go to the same area having the power you will be able to come back so yes having all the powers ealry without the BD-1 upgrades prevent game breaking go to the forums look for the people that got stuck and restart the game because they dont have the double jump and found a way to go into a place that needed this skill to get out

macslayerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by macslayerz »

does anyone know if where we can install the 1.04 patch without messing with the crack? or does codex need to release it in order for it to work?

ilcrack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilcrack »

macslayerz wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:25 pm
does anyone know if where we can install the 1.04 patch without messing with the crack? or does codex need to release it in order for it to work?
Every new iteration of the game needs its own crack.

NongFahsai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NongFahsai »

duducasarotto wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 pm
NongFahsai wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

I dont know if you noticed but a lot of players had problems cause they where able to go into a specific area where they cant get out breaking the game cause they dont have the skill to get out so the oposite happened and if you played the entire game you see that if you unlock all skills without the bd1 upgrades you will not break the game and the opossite will happen you will avoid breaking the game cause what breaks the game is going in some areas that you cant get out cause you dont have the skills to come back and I played the game more than 2 times doing all that you can do and exploring every area and yes the game break if you go to an area that you're not suppose to go without having a power but if you go to the same area having the power you will be able to come back so yes having all the powers ealry without the BD-1 upgrades prevent game breaking go to the forums look for the people that got stuck and restart the game because they dont have the double jump and found a way to go into a place that needed this skill to get out
Okay, "if you unlock all skills without the bd1 upgrades you will not break the game"

Oh really now ? It will fuck up story progression. For example, if you unlock like mass force push or something in Skill menu, right ? you can use it to destroys cracked walls, which mean you can skip story progression like a speedrunner on a steroid and that will fuck the game up, okay ? Want another example ? Remember the first tomb you visit on Zeffo ? When you're on tomb elevator with the big magnetic ball locked in, right ? If you unlock force push or mass force push, you can literally skip the entire thing and fuck the game up by using force push on cracked elevator metal. What you will miss if you're doing this ? Cutscene with Eno Cordova, unlock Kashyyyk world, dialogue with Cere.

"what breaks the game is going in some areas that you cant get out cause you dont have the skills to come back"

Thank you, Sherlock. Thank you for your wit and your genius deduction.

"I played the game more than 2 times doing all that you can do and exploring every area and yes the game break if you go to an area that you're not suppose to go without having a power but if you go to the same area having the power you will be able to come back so yes having all the powers ealry without the BD-1 upgrades prevent game breaking"

What the fuck are you talking about ? You literally answered your own statement, "yes the game break if you go to an area that you're not suppose to go without having a power". And also, "but if you go to the same area having the power you will be able to come back so yes having all the powers ealry without the BD-1 upgrades prevent game breaking" What, can't just doing what game wants you to do instead of cheat the skills early on ? If you unlock all skills early on, can you use your skill to open a walls that magnetic ball could stuck in it ? Can you do that ? Luckily, developer already fixed this problem, but i'm trying to make a point that unlock skills early on won't fix every problem you have in the game. It will cause more problem than it solve, alright ?

"go to the forums look for the people that got stuck and restart the game because they dont have the double jump and found a way to go into a place that needed this skill to get out"

Well, that sucks for them because of bugs and glitches. All you can do is report these bugs and glitches to Official forum or on Official SW Jedi Fallen Order Discord. It will help developer fix the game instead of trying to fix it yourself with cheats. Only you will benefit from it if you fix it with cheats because nobody know this bug might occur, only you and people who surf this forum, alright ? Like i said it before, the developer has fixed some problems like clip thru walls on Illum, ball get stuck behind a walls on Zeffo's first tomb and so on and so forth.

Using cheat to unlock skills early on will break the game because it ties to story progression. And you're saying this and saying that like "unlock skills early on without BD-1 upgrades won't break the game" Like, how the fuck do you know that it won't break the game ? You might know how to avoid fucking up your game but others ? Do they know like you do ? They might solve their problem but now, they've unlocked every skill in the game except BD1-upgrades, they will go around and fuck up the game. And if they can't fix the bullshit their have cause ? They're going to come here and flood the fucking forum with their bullshit, alright ?

On last thing tho, i know my english is not as good as native speaker but i gotta say this, next time when you're writing, use the fucking full stop, period mark at the end of your sentences. It's so fucking hard to read, you know.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Would it be possible to increase enemy aggression to the level of Jedi master, without touching parry timing and incoming damage? I want to play on lower difficulty levels, but I want the enemies to be super aggressive.

MayankJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MayankJ »

Deskaar wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:36 am
MayankJ wrote:
Could someone help me?
Thanks a lot, man!
I just went through the entire map again and found the other bounty hunter. You saved my progress. I love the game so far, but I wasn't gonna restart the entire game. Now I don't have to.