Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RosenFlare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by RosenFlare »

Poyzion wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:41 pm
RosenFlare wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:22 pm
Nicobobinus wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:15 am
All the options I've tried still work fine with 1.5.1
explain. Because I go to hit hit enable box and nothing happens.
Which Version of the game do you use? The normal one or via Uplay+? Because the table only works with the normal Version! With the normal Version i can confirm that the table is working fine.
You can see it when you look into Taskmanager and there you see the .exe of the game. If it has _UPP.exe at the end it‘s the uplay+ version. There is only one trainer avaliable for the Uplay+ Version that works (at least the only one i know off and only one found via google) but that trainer is a paid one. I can‘t post the link here because of word filter but if you are interested in that trainer write me a pn.
I have the Uplay+ version that explains alot. So basically I have to sit and wait and hope someone makes a Uplay+ version for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

RosenFlare wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:43 pm
Poyzion wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:41 pm
RosenFlare wrote:

Which Version of the game do you use? The normal one or via Uplay+? Because the table only works with the normal Version! With the normal Version i can confirm that the table is working fine.
You can see it when you look into Taskmanager and there you see the .exe of the game. If it has _UPP.exe at the end it‘s the uplay+ version. There is only one trainer avaliable for the Uplay+ Version that works (at least the only one i know off and only one found via google) but that trainer is a paid one. I can‘t post the link here because of word filter but if you are interested in that trainer write me a pn.
I have the Uplay+ version that explains alot. So basically I have to sit and wait and hope someone makes a Uplay+ version for me
Yes exactly you habe to wait or pay for a trainer.

Baesty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Baesty »

RosenFlare wrote:
Nicobobinus wrote:
theodosis wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:44 pm
The game patch is 1.5.1 ! Please can someone update ?
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the UPP version, just the plain ol' original .exe file, as mine was purchased through Steam. I've had no issues running the CT earlier, it's just today when I finally decided to give the game another go that I discovered that the table wasn't letting me enable it. Did you end up finding a fix?

poppl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poppl »

so something need to be updated for the final version 1.5.1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

RosenFlare wrote:
Nicobobinus wrote:
theodosis wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:44 pm
The game patch is 1.5.1 ! Please can someone update ?
Baesty wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:43 am
RosenFlare wrote:
Nicobobinus wrote:
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the UPP version, just the plain ol' original .exe file, as mine was purchased through Steam. I've had no issues running the CT earlier, it's just today when I finally decided to give the game another go that I discovered that the table wasn't letting me enable it. Did you end up finding a fix?
I've just re-installed the game and checked, all the scripts can be activated.
but I see that Baesty is using the Steam version, while I'm playing on UPlay version. normally it shouldn't be the problem, as you mentioned you can activate the table before. maybe there is a shadow update on Steam...?

try this:
start the game, hook CE, open table as usual, then try to activate the enable script.
after a while you should regain control of CE, now right click on the script name, you should see the first line like this:
<< ERROR while xxxxxxxx >>>
tell me what the line is saying (it should be something about an aob).

and also, just in case, what's the name of the process you hooked CE to?

Baesty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Baesty »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:44 am
I've just re-installed the game and checked, all the scripts can be activated.
but I see that Baesty is using the Steam version, while I'm playing on UPlay version. normally it shouldn't be the problem, as you mentioned you can activate the table before. maybe there is a shadow update on Steam...?

try this:
start the game, hook CE, open table as usual, then try to activate the enable script.
after a while you should regain control of CE, now right click on the script name, you should see the first line like this:
<< ERROR while xxxxxxxx >>>
tell me what the line is saying (it should be something about an aob).

and also, just in case, what's the name of the process you hooked CE to?
[Link]

This is what my CE looks like once I've got it all hooked in and loaded up. Lemme know if you need any more information.

Also, I just subscribed to your Patreon because I've been using your CTs for years, and the fact that you're willing to help fix this so long after release gives me faith in the community as a whole. Keep up the great work!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Baesty wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:54 am
[...]

[Link]

This is what my CE looks like once I've got it all hooked in and loaded up. Lemme know if you need any more information.

Also, I just subscribed to your Patreon because I've been using your CTs for years, and the fact that you're willing to help fix this so long after release gives me faith in the community as a whole. Keep up the great work!
the screenshot showed that you're using an outdated table.
in the latest table (table Update18.3), the enable script should be enable .10b, instead of yours enable .8.

let me know if the latest table still have the same problem.

EDIT:
missed the second part of your post...
thanks for becoming a patron...
fact is, I really need the money now...
busy on finding a stable job, too stressful and can't concentrate on making tables for new games for now. today is the first time for a while I actually check back on the recent games released. missed a few games. no expense to buy games anyway, so...

thanks again for the support. hope I can make more cheats soon.

Skorppt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Skorppt »

Hi, new here. just wanted to say Kudos to you guys!
I've been having a little bit problem, i added a (shit load itens to my save) and I got a "Wondrous bracers", level 1, common. and it appears to be "equiped" the border of the item shows the little arrows thingy but in gray. like "ghost equiped".. i can equip anything I want above this, but, every piece will look like that. even the transmog thingy will always have the same visual look. (demi gods bracelet).

I've tried iventory delete from a CE table from nexus, but, it cannot be delete since it's "equiped".

any one got this issue?

I can post Pics if need.

Thanks in advance.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

Why bird teleport not working!?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Anyone have a working damage multipliers cheat ? (Warrior, Hunter, Assassin and Armor)

I had one for previous version of the game but doesn't work anymore, and i don't remember who did it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm
Anyone have a working damage multipliers cheat ? (Warrior, Hunter, Assassin and Armor)

I had one for previous version of the game but doesn't work anymore, and i don't remember who did it.
As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

You can find the table attached, in case it can be useful for a few people ;)

The original table/post made by Z28Scott :
Z28Scott wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 am
Here is version 2 of the damage multipliers. It should now force 14-byte jumps which will allow the allocated memory to go anywhere. If there are still crashing issues, I'll try using a code cave instead. I've never worked with that before.

I'll see about adding health or armor this weekend, unless someone beats me to it.
Edit : Fixed the left weapon multiplier in v2.1
Attachments
ACOdyssey_Damage_Multipliers_v2_1.ct
(32.86 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Last edited by acecel on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

acecel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm
acecel wrote:

As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

Z28Scott wrote:
Here is version 2 of the damage multipliers. It should now force 14-byte jumps which will allow the allocated memory to go anywhere. If there are still crashing issues, I'll try using a code cave instead. I've never worked with that before.

I'll see about adding health or armor this weekend, unless someone beats me to it.
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Attachments
ACOdyssey_Damage_Multipliers_v2_1.ct
(32.86 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I noticed something strange whilst using the table.

If you go look on your stats page of AC Odyssey, where it says all the stuff you've done/collected, the "Legendary Items Found" number somehow keeps increasing. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this. I've tried testing individual options but I can't seem to figure out which option is causing the game to think you're magically picking up multiple Legendary items.

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jack Gray »

acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
acecel wrote:
acecel wrote:

Z28Scott wrote:

The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Any chance adding SHIP damage?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Jack Gray wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 am
acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
acecel wrote:

Any chance adding SHIP damage?
It is in the inventory editor table you can find somewhere on this forum, there is also armor/damage/ship damage boost (using paid boost/buff in game)