F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by lol3003 »

Rikzster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:15 pm
lol3003 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm
well in a mclaren i did not need it in australia but in bahrein its a struggle to keep up with the mecedes engines and ferrari engines so the ERS Usage Factor cannot come soon enough.
I know right! I don't like putting the ers, tyre wear etc to unlimited but instead on 75% so I can have that veeeery slight edge. And it's nice to be able to modify the value itself to something like 0.85 which gives that even smaller of an edge on track. :)
whats need is a way to just get around one lap on ers mode 4 and not that it does not let you use ers anymore at the end when you are on 4 which uses less then 4 at least last year currently i just had a shit qualifying in bahrein because i could not use ers the whole time

the diffrence between the quali ai and the race ai is enourmus i play at a diificilty of 83 and i got 12 in quai and now im 4 in the race what is going on like im ahed of people who did not make a pit stop yet and i alredy did one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

lol3003 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 pm
the diffrence between the quali ai and the race ai is enourmus i play at a diificilty of 83 and i got 12 in quai and now im 4 in the race what is going on like im ahed of people who did not make a pit stop yet and i alredy did one
Time to up the difficulty above 83 ;) But i would be surprised if there wasn't a patch on friday when it officially releases.

On another note, i just posted the table for F1 2019, so head over to that thread :)

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

lol3003 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm

whats need is a way to just get around one lap on ers mode 4 and not that it does not let you use ers anymore at the end when you are on 4 which uses less then 4 at least last year currently i just had a shit qualifying in bahrein because i could not use ers the whole time

I agree. The way that all the results change from track to track is way too enormous. I myself too had an awful qualifying session on bahrain and (I'm not even kidding) I spent around 2 hours trying to perfect my setup for the track and it didn't work... Sure, at the start of the season Alfa Romeo (which I'm driving for because I'm a proud Finn and a fan of Kimi) is second to last (on the time of writing this) pretty much on the grid but the huge difference of awful shit fuckery I feel on bahrain is just ridiculous. :D Something needs to be done to it and this exact cheat table is something that could really balance the gameplay for me when it comes to lap times between tracks. Yeah, sure there should be a difference but not like a 2+ second difference to the leader when comparing to the tracks before or after.

Just to clarify, I use 93 AI on a controller (have tried turning it down but then it for some reason just gets too easy) and I do have to say I agree with the AI. Though, I have to add, the way they act on track is SOOOOO damn different from F1 2018. They seriously go 3 to 4 wide to a corner to try and overtake and put that pressure on you. The AI on track for sure is amazing and has changed a fuck ton but the huge differences on Quali and Race are way too high... or maybe I'm just Iceman No.2 when it comes to the qualifying position vs. race position. :D

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:47 pm
lol3003 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 pm
Time to up the difficulty above 83 ;) But i would be surprised if there wasn't a patch on friday when it officially releases.

On another note, i just posted the table for F1 2019, so head over to that thread :)
Oh my god, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been googling for this for some time:D (yeah 24h is a long time:D). I'll be trying it out right now.

frannkhuranku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frannkhuranku »

I have chosen the correct version & the Resource & Contract portions do not allow editing. It also looks like I can't edit anything else either. I can put an X next to the Race option, but I can't edit anything inside.

Fearlessfan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fearlessfan »

WoW I decided to rise my lazy ass and register on this forum just to rate up + reply this thread.

I've been playing codemasters F1 series from F1 2015 but it was always me who kept getting the sh...t blue flags ... now it's overrr ! :mrgreen:

I did nothing else but just maximized the performance of my car using F1_2018_1.16FreeWeekend.CT and - at first time in my life - it was me who outlapped 12 of 17 AIs! :D

Finally I could drive in my own pace ... ;)

Eternal thanx, @Acido great work !

trex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trex »

@Acido great work on cheat table! Thanks mate!

Engine wear not working, after a click on the option it hangs for a few seconds then shows nothing and neither the option is selected rather becomes red text. Contract option also has a similar effect and it stays amber text from the begining.

mikedj98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mikedj98 »

Hey guys this might be irrelevant at this point but i got f1 2018 because it was in the gamepass so basically its a windows 10 edition? is it hackable?

darkommi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by darkommi »

Could we tweak grip value? 1.25 seems too good for me even on 100+ AI but with normal grip at these lvl's I'm not good enough.

Thanks in advance.