Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by TheByteSize »

Solgath wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:20 pm
i was kinda hoping there would be a multiplier for gaining "levels" rather than a straight "gimme", i like to tweak the rate at which i gain power, rather than flat out going op, still i am enjoying the game, would be cool to have a xp multi though :D
I did find where the opcode that modify exp value but the same function is also modify many other variables so stay tune. I still need trace up the calls so I can do injection where it's being calculated.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

This will be interesting if you can spawn in enemies and just have fun battling random enemies for the hell of it with console.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Franka wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:08 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm
i just downloaded the game, just n small table from me with things i searched for now:
For some reason, the infinite HP script started locking out all my in game commands, both controller and kb/m. Only movement and open menu responds to input.

I believe this started happening after I completed the first three part HP upgrade.
so i finally had time to play :)

eh yes i have the same problem since i picked up some HP updrades...very strange :shock:

i changed the script to an pointer, it fixed the problem.
updated table is uploaded.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm

eh yes i have the same problem since i picked up some HP updrades...very strange :shock:

Hi cfemen,

Thank you very much for updating the table. Really love the stim canister pointer feature! Btw, the inf. force and stamina feature doesn't seem to work. The meter bar for these two are still being exhausted.

Thanks.

wolfreon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wolfreon »

Have you guys found the pointer for push intensity/range, saber throw range, dismemberment, etc.

Like when you push them out, they are like outta this world..

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Kurei wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:08 am
cfemen wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi cfemen,

Thank you very much for updating the table. Really love the stim canister pointer feature! Btw, the inf. force and stamina feature doesn't seem to work. The meter bar for these two are still being exhausted.

Thanks.
oh last time i tested, it worked fine :mellow:
i will look tomorrow for these 2 scripts.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

Newbie here! anyone knows how to search for infinite force? or what is the maximum value should be around?

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

this might be a stupid question, but is it even possible to "unlock" pre-order bonus items / skins?

fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuc847 »

+1 for enabling dismemberment for everything

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

fuc847 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:51 am
+1 for enabling dismemberment for everything
+10

Would be cool.

Also is there a way to freeze the duration on Force Powers? Keeping someone under an Infinite Force Slow would be rather amusing. A proposal on my end: Unlock all Outfits/Poncho's/Lightsaber Parts/BD Outfits/Ship Skins.

AncientV25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AncientV25 »

Dismemberment can't be "enabled" for everything. Every model with dismemberment has meshes set aside for it.

trefle10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trefle10 »

Hi everyone, I get it that you mainly do mods for the game but I was in need for the BD-1 Droid meshes. I do not yet have the game so I cannot extract them myself. Wanted to see if anyone could dump them for me. Would be really appreciated. I will put them back together and do all the manual work, just need the dump.
Thanks and sorry that this is off topic to the engine mods! keep up the good work!

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Any1 has perfect parry script!?

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

OleMagne wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:29 am
RGB Value for sabers. You can have whatever color saber you want. I'm way too sleepy and ended up with a black saber before the game crashed. Going to bed.
How?? i have the console working but your comment provides no other information.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

can I unlock all powers from the beggining of the game with unreal console commands cause if I can it will be cool to do a ''new game plus''