My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Elterin »

I see what you mean, as JumpActionParamer is working fine for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

So playing the latest version, I have experienced the following issues.

1: Fast Animal Growth Script is not working. (No crash, just not functioning)
2: Fast Level Up crashes the game. (Once triggered you are fine, until you do literally anything that gives you experience, even if you turn it off.)
3: Instant Plant Growth seems to not work on Mysterious Man's Big Seeds.
4: NoEquipmentLevelRequirement for Player does not work on DLC items. It KO'd my game when equipping the beachwear, despite having the levels for it.
5: Infinite Daily Commission Delivery does not trigger. The AOB scan for the address says it cannot be found.

Edit : Issue 03 does work on the seeds. It does however take an actual full day in-game. I did not know this at the time of posting.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

There were several changes in the latest. I have been playing it and only looked at a few of the scripts that I wanted to run and fixed them (just edit the script, erase all the code, then copy the code below and paste it in and press OK) :

NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:
  db 49 c7 c1 33 00 00 00 C3

[DISABLE]
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:
  db 55 48 8B EC 48 83 EC 20

{
Replacing Function call. It returns number of items in R9. This just returns 99 as how many you have.
Original Code:
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount - 55                    - push rbp
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount+1- 48 8B EC              - mov rbp,rsp
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount+4- 48 83 EC 20           - sub rsp,20

Overwritten Code:
49 C7 C1 33 00 00 00              - mov r9, 00000063 // move 99 to R9
C3                                - ret
}
NoBaitRequirementForFishing:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.MiniGameNs.Fishing:FishingInteraction:HasFishBait+5A:
  db  90 90 90

[DISABLE]
Pathea.MiniGameNs.Fishing:FishingInteraction:HasFishBait+5A:
  db  41 FF D3
 //call r11  //where r11 is Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBag:GetItemByID
@KKraftCrafterMcCrafty your list #2 is most likely a change in the offset of the code it's replacing. Took a quick look and all you have to do is change the offset. Every instance you see
Pathea.LevelNs:Level:ApplyExpTotal+15
Change it to:
Pathea.LevelNs:Level:ApplyExpTotal+1a

Those are the only functions I tried that were broken when I was playing.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

The latest table still works perfectly on my system, only 'JumpActionParamer' script needed an update. But since @cfemen suggested me to use aobscanregion method with mono (Unity) games to prevent incompatibility with other systems (because of JIT compilation), I decided to apply it in this table.

The scripts 'effects' didn't change, they still work the way they've been designed. But now, it should (in theory) work well on all systems - at least it's what I hope. :)
Give it a try and post your feedback, please. ;)

BR

fantomas

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Nice work fantomas. I did a quick check on the stuff I use when I play and your latest script seems to be working fine. I just don't know why the NoMaterialRequirement one didn't work for me in the previous script since the code is the same as the latest one. :-?

Fevix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fevix »

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I go to edit... many of the things (EG., TreasureRevealerProperty) I'm greeted with:

Base Address P-> 00000000 String[0]

And all of the values below that are "??"

Alkain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkain »

Sorry if this is obvious but which is the latest table?

pokwang214
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pokwang214 »

I have issues with the AddAllItem, i mean the cheat works but some items cannot be traded or discarded. Please help me thank you :D
[Link]

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

pokwang214 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:20 pm
I have issues with the AddAllItem, i mean the cheat works but some items cannot be traded or discarded. Please help me thank you :D
[Link]
This is due to flagging which is common for inventory based RPGs such as this. Your best solution is to use the ClearPackage {temporarily of course} after you store the items you wish to save into a container or wardrobe. Be warned that any items while using this solution will be deleted and your inventory shrunk to it's initial size as it clears the cache of your character.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

just wondering.. is it possible to make an update to the addallitems so you can select what types of items it gives you?? Like if you only wanted the addallitems to only give you all the clothing items.. etc etc..

just wondering, since it feels like it can break quests.

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

Hello fellow cheaters, may i ask for a bit of help with this table ?
Yesterday i downloaded it an played ans all was fine, including a cheat (don't know wich one i was testing things) wich came with free crafting, every crafting station reacted like i had 200 item of every sort in my inventory, with the "Instant crafting" this was perfect.
But today i can't find what option it was (or combination) to make it happen again.
Can somebody help please ?

Winjin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Winjin »

Hi! Registered to say that I'm a long time fan of your works. One of the most elegantly designed tables out there, fast, too. MVP!
I wanted to add, is there a guide or something to the table? Not all of them are immediately recognisable and I can't figure out how to increase relationships with characters. Tried talking to them, tried going for some sort of a menu in the table itself, but didn't find how to increase it. Otherwise the game seems nice enough, but the fights are terrible and the social progression speed looks like it was initially designed to be part of a mobile rpg - I mean it would take weeks in real time to make everyone love you.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Winjin wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:33 am
Hi! Registered to say that I'm a long time fan of your works. One of the most elegantly designed tables out there, fast, too. MVP!
I wanted to add, is there a guide or something to the table? Not all of them are immediately recognisable and I can't figure out how to increase relationships with characters. Tried talking to them, tried going for some sort of a menu in the table itself, but didn't find how to increase it. Otherwise the game seems nice enough, but the fights are terrible and the social progression speed looks like it was initially designed to be part of a mobile rpg - I mean it would take weeks in real time to make everyone love you.
I have played the game with & without cheats. You can actually get about 8 hearts in a season without cheating if you level up the Social Tree (Green). This includes playdates/dating. The game itself was never originally about fighting; but became heavy in that storyline after the original build setups were established. As for your character relationship issue; you can use the "MaxGiveNormalGiftCount" script. It should improve your relationship acquisition by leaps and bounds if you give them proper items {Or kill it if you give them hated ones}.

Winjin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Winjin »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am
Winjin wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:33 am
I have played the game with & without cheats. You can actually get about 8 hearts in a season without cheating if you level up the Social Tree (Green). This includes playdates/dating. The game itself was never originally about fighting; but became heavy in that storyline after the original build setups were established. As for your character relationship issue; you can use the "MaxGiveNormalGiftCount" script. It should improve your relationship acquisition by leaps and bounds if you give them proper items {Or kill it if you give them hated ones}.
Hi, I've played my fair share of Stardew Valley, so I get the overall idea how that works, but thanks for the heads up! However, I love playing around with stuff put in these tables, sometimes they offer the most interesting options - that's why I'd love to have a sort of a ReadMe to it.
Say, as I mentioned, can't seem to find how to edit friendship values. Also, the "All Slots Unlocked" doesn't seem to work for me - it renders all of the slots locked, actually, even though I can still see stuff inside. And the NoMaterialRequirement seems to do the same thing. What's the diff between +Inf Stamina and +Inf SP? There are three different Instant Crafting options, and while this is Awesome, what's the diff and what would happen if I were to put two-three on? Or say there's JumpAction - I didn't seem to notice any difference in jumps when I tried that)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Winjin wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Hi, I've played my fair share of Stardew Valley, so I get the overall idea how that works, but thanks for the heads up! However, I love playing around with stuff put in these tables, sometimes they offer the most interesting options - that's why I'd love to have a sort of a ReadMe to it.
Say, as I mentioned, can't seem to find how to edit friendship values. Also, the "All Slots Unlocked" doesn't seem to work for me - it renders all of the slots locked, actually, even though I can still see stuff inside. And the NoMaterialRequirement seems to do the same thing. What's the diff between +Inf Stamina and +Inf SP? There are three different Instant Crafting options, and while this is Awesome, what's the diff and what would happen if I were to put two-three on? Or say there's JumpAction - I didn't seem to notice any difference in jumps when I tried that)
Hi Winjin :)

I understand what you are saying and I apologize for the lack of "clear" explanations on the scripts features. This is certainly one (if not the one) of the negative points of the table, in addition with scripts' naming. But I may have an explanation of this, if I could say so - In fact, when I make a table for a game, I am more in a dynamic of a simple sharing of discovery than a 'table' making, technically speaking. So all technically speaking conventions are not respected :lol: :P and I am so sorry for this.
Another thing to know is that I started with this table since the first beginnings of the game, so the scripts have evolved enormously and others have also emerged. There were also other members who participated in this 'sharing' which made this table so rich. So the explanations on their functioning (of these scripts) were given as a new script came out or an old one hes been fixed or rewritten. To realize the evaluation of the table, you must read all the comments from the beginning.
The biggest obstacle was to make the table work on most of the machines (intel, amd) as I do not have the same machine as others and that the way I had made the table was more oriented for a personal use. In fact, the game is using mono and JIT (Just In Time) compilation, one of its features, and as the game is generating the code at run-time, depending of the system, the code will be generate a little bit differently. It is for this reason that you can read in some comments people say that one or more scripts do not work for them whereas here they work very well. But recently, I was advised to use the 'aobscanregion' method in unity games to improve compatibility with other systems. And that's what I did with the last table update. :)