Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post by kay0 »

Does anyone else feel like the characters movement is off? Feels like he accelerates way too fast i think. Tried using the xbox controller and even then it feels very unnatural.

Example:

Almost feels like someone modified the values by accident :D

JLee3D
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by JLee3D »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm
Does anyone else feel like the characters movement is off?
Yes, like its skipping some animation frames. I am also experiencing stutters from time to time.
Enjoying the game though :)

badmayo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by badmayo »

messing around with table.. and found a few. HP and Skill points.

just started the game on the first planet lol..

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

badmayo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:39 pm

can you post that very simplistic table?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

RGB Value for sabers. You can have whatever color saber you want. I'm way too sleepy and ended up with a black saber before the game crashed. Going to bed.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

badmayo wrote:

how did you find the HP and the skill points btw

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I am wondering if you can set it so you can unlock all the skills at the beginning and not have to wait for progression. I plan on getting this but I love being OP from the very start

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neorandomcheater »

for anyone else waiting for a table of stuff, I did readily find the kolto stims under 4 byte, exact value, so if you have 2 shots, search 2, get hit, use 1, search 1, repeat 0, rest to refill to 2, you should have found it by now.

once you have it set to max 2/3 etc and lock value, was perfectly stable for me, only crashed when I mediated to save, and quit to menu, I forgot to unlock values, oops. game saves every time you use the meditate ring so not an issue.

with infinite kolto shots on easy you can def laugh as the empires worst comes at you and you violate them with your glowing dildo of death

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I'm also hoping for a way to give yourself abilities at any time as there is no New Game Plus mode.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Can anyone that's at 40% story please share their save?

Rhapthorne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rhapthorne »

RaxeIe wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:20 am
badmayo wrote:

Anyone know how he did the skill points? i have been playing around with it and not sure which byte to use

Pheust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pheust »

Rhapthorne wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:16 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:20 am
badmayo wrote:

Anyone know how he did the skill points? i have been playing around with it and not sure which byte to use
Skill points are under "byte" there were 3 addresses, changed all 3 and it worked (was simple enough to find with 2 skill points saved)

Exp was a bit more tricky as several addresses and value type seem to be involved, but I found one Float that ranges from 0 to ~2000 (not exactly 2000 but close enough).
That value resets to 0 with every level, not sure if the maximum value increases with each level or stays the same (this was found around level 2)

I found these 2 values by repeatedly killing the same critter that was hanging near a meditation point (and killing myself once to reset exp to 0)

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

if anything can someone make a table that can pry open the locked skills?

PharaohSteve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PharaohSteve »

Can someone help with the code for the HEX value for the lightsabers?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I haven't bought the game yet so don't know much about it, but was curious with max health pointer does that mean you can put his health up to an astronomical number and never die or is there a limit and if I use these things and save then turn off the cheat program and load it back up will every thing stay modded or will it only be modded while the cheat program is on