Re: Red Dead: Redemption 2 Trainer

Post by Sadiii_ »

Crazy_Richie wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:11 pm
irrissann wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:15 am
Sadiii_ wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:43 am
Would it at all be possible to edit the horses that you can get? Looking for a specific breed (Arabian). Thanks for your time!
You can do this using the save editor by x3t-infinity. It was recently updated to work for PC saves.
Is there a Tutorial for this? i can't get this to save or do i have to click on convet to PS4?
Having the same issue. Tested a couple of different things (added $100, added some satchels, and changed my main horse). But none of the changes took affect after launching from the new save. Perhaps there's an extra step or two that we're missing?

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

Found a Tutorial on Youtube from the guy who did the Trainer, kinda works but i would not recommend enabling all the Weapons and clothing i lost my pre-order stuff and some Missions can't be done because some of them requires you to perchase guns while in the mission.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Crazy_Richie wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:07 pm
Found a Tutorial on Youtube from the guy who did the Trainer, kinda works but i would not recommend enabling all the Weapons and clothing i lost my pre-order stuff and some Missions can't be done because some of them requires you to perchase guns while in the mission.
Mention of wecunts is banned here either directly or indirectly. That channel you recommend uses wecunts. They stole my assembler and betrayed my trust.

Thanks

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

STN wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:23 pm
Crazy_Richie wrote:
Mention of wecunts is banned here either directly or indirectly. That channel you recommend uses wecunts. They stole my assembler and betrayed my trust.

Thanks
Sry didn't knew that.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

STN wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:23 pm
Crazy_Richie wrote:

Thanks
Who's Wecunts?

Also maybe pointers will work better than scripts for this game considering people have trouble activating the scripts?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:43 pm
Who's Wecunts?

Also maybe pointers will work better than scripts for this game considering people have trouble activating the scripts?
Replace cunts with mod.

I don't really use pointers much. That might be better.

kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kjhpc »

MrViZZion wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:18 pm
I downloaded the trainer but I can't see the 'Low Recoil' option.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

MrViZZion wrote:
Can you create an option that adds all dead eye perks/levels? I am referring to the perks you obtain throughout the story.

level 1 - Unlocks dead-eye and automatically selects targets when aiming over them. (Unlocked in Chapter 1: Old Friends)

level 2 - Manually select target points. (Unlocked in Chapter 2: Pouring Forth Oil)

level 3 - Continuously shoot without breaking dead-eye. (Unlocked in Chapter 4: Banking, the Old American Art)

level 4 - Highlight hearts and heads while in dead-eye and aiming at an enemy. (Unlocked in Chapter 5: Fleeting Joy)

level 5 - Highlight stomach, groin, lunges, and other vital areas. (Best for hunting legendary animals that are hard to kill) (Unlocks in Chapter 6: Goodbye, Dear Friend)

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

kjhpc wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am
MrViZZion wrote:
I downloaded the trainer but I can't see the 'Low Recoil' option.
Yeah, low recoil or No Recoil would be great :) :) :)

SubSonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SubSonix »

Seems that this and simply trying to use the speedhack option in cheat engine causes your character to be able to move.

Hopefully there's some fix for this :)

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Teleport option would be an awesome addition to the existing list.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is there a way to make crafting free for all crafting vendors? That would be an amazing addition