Crusader Kings II (x64) v3.3.3 Steam (GM and More) 2020-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mizzle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings II (x64) v3.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Oct-29

Post by Mizzle »

Oh I see it now, thank you!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Visi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Visi »

Mizzle wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 am
Oh I see it now, thank you!!!
You're very welcome!

Logosh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Logosh »

Question: Why is there a new perk system in the tables? I mean with "Perk Update" instead of the old system when there was no need for perk update?
Is it because of the 64 update? if not is there a possibility of getting the old system back?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Logosh wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:40 am
Question: Why is there a new perk system in the tables? I mean with "Perk Update" instead of the old system when there was no need for perk update?
Is it because of the 64 update? if not is there a possibility of getting the old system back?
You can always use mods or console commands, there are some useful ones out there to change traits.
Sketchy's cheat menu for example. I recommend giving it a go.
Using the extension and rules mod you can use most mods and still get achievements:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10648&p=109392#p109392

Visi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Visi »

Logosh wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:40 am
I was curious about this as well. It It's more tedious to use now and you have to disable it before unpausing the game or else there's a high chance your game will crash. At least that seems to be the case with me. I can't just leave it expanded out like before. Regardless, I'm still very thankful for the immense amount of time and effort Reci, CD, and others have put into making and updating these tables for all these years.

Sepetuis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sepetuis »

Visi wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:54 pm
I was curious about this as well. It It's more tedious to use now and you have to disable it before unpausing the game or else there's a high chance your game will crash. At least that seems to be the case with me. I can't just leave it expanded out like before. Regardless, I'm still very thankful for the immense amount of time and effort Reci, CD, and others have put into making and updating these tables for all these years.
It seems that it doesn't matter whether the game is unpaused or not. My game crashes anyway if I'm changing traits, even when the game is paused. I can change traits for some characters just fine but sometimes when I go to use the Find Characters option in-game, while the trait system is ticked to update continuously by freezing the value to 1; after clicking on about 15-20 characters, the game will crash on the last portrait clicked. It doesn't seem to be just one specific person either. I can click on the people in the list in random sequences but after a dozen or two dozen clicks, the game just freezes no matter what. Makes using the traits option quite a hassle, since I'd have to be mindful of changing traits at all if it doesn't matter what character it is that I've clicked on.

Edit; It doesn't seem to happen as far as I can see if you keep the update traits unticked though, so if you manually change the 0 to 1 every time, there doesn't seem to be a problem no matter how many people you inspect and choose the traits of.

millerjones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings II (x64) v3.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Oct-24

Post by millerjones »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:41 am
----------------------------------------------------------------
Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v3.3.0 (XDSW)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.
In combination with a game rules mod (also attached here), you can even get achievements with any rules enabled.

Instructions:
Cheat Table Extension
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

Game rules mod
I didn't put this mod up on the workshop. You can only download the rules mod (Rules Mod.zip) from this download page.
Extract it in "C:\Users\<Yourname>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod".
There should be a mod file and a folder called 'rules' now.
Just select the mod in the launcher to activate it.
Important: If you want achievements using the rules mod, make sure to set the achievement pointers in the cheat table extension to the correct values. The right setting is listed under each option inside the table itself.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Discord server:
Please join the Paradox Engine discord to discuss Paradox game tables and extensions:
[Link]

Change log:
2019 Oct 25: Written for Crusader Kings II v3.3.0 (XDSW)

Doesn't work if I select the rules dlc and use the table it wont allow me to even start ironman/bronceman or challenge it's greyed out in the game stating mod be used.

Without the dlc the game will start but achievements etc don't unlock it even disabled challenges in challenge mode

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Seems like the Console in Ironman doesn't work?

EDIT - Works, just lags Cheat Engine, at least for me.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:04 pm
Seems like the Console in Ironman doesn't work?

EDIT - Works, just lags Cheat Engine, at least for me.
Yes, the 64 bit slows down searches. But if you activate the table in the launcher, it's much faster to load.

9Speed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 9Speed »

Recifense, CompactDisc...

I just wanted to show my appreciation and thank you guys for your hard work. You don't get nearly as many "thank you"'s as you deserve for what you do. You've increased my enjoyment of this and other games so much; just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

9Speed wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 pm
Recifense, CompactDisc...

I just wanted to show my appreciation and thank you guys for your hard work. You don't get nearly as many "thank you"'s as you deserve for what you do. You've increased my enjoyment of this and other games so much; just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated.
I appreciate the mention, I'm happy to hear it's being enjoyed ^^
The download numbers do show interest, but a comment like yours always makes my day.
Of course, Reci is mostly to thank, so I'd like to join you in thanking him as well!

Thanks Recifense!

OSIRIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OSIRIS »

I've never used a cheat table before I'm not exactly sure how to use it can anyone give me a quick tutorial?

I've downloaded the table and opened it, selected ck2.exe and checked off the boxes for the scripts I want but my piety and stuff won't actually change. I just want to cheat in money, prestige, and piety really the other stuff is great quality of life scripts but I just want those 3 main things and idk how to do so

Aasimar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aasimar »

OSIRIS wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:31 am
I've never used a cheat table before I'm not exactly sure how to use it can anyone give me a quick tutorial?

I've downloaded the table and opened it, selected ck2.exe and checked off the boxes for the scripts I want but my piety and stuff won't actually change. I just want to cheat in money, prestige, and piety really the other stuff is great quality of life scripts but I just want those 3 main things and idk how to do so
If the 1st checkbox did activate, the script works as it should
If you whant to use it with Ironman mode, you need also the Extension table, there you can say yes or no to what you use/dont use.
You can also activate the console in ironman if you whant with the extension table

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

OSIRIS wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:31 am
[...]
I suggest you use both the maintable from recifense as well as the extension. d/l both, first open the maintable then the extension. answer yes to the merge question.

start ck2. open the process in CE and keep your current (merged) table.

now depending if you run a vanilla ck2 (no mods) or with (a lot of) checksum changing mods the next step is a bit different.

if you run a lot of mods you should wait until ck2 is done calculating the checksum in the mainmenu before you activate anything.

if you run vanilla ck2 you can simply start activating scripts while ck2 is loading.

activate the main script at the top then head to the crusader kings extension part on the bottom of your table

[x] pointers
[x] ruler/nation
[x] nation

there you should see money, techpoints, prestige and piety.... currently all with ?? because you haven't loaded your game yet.

once you loaded your game there should be numbers instead of ??
do not worry that especially the money number looks weird. internally the game uses slightly different numbers than you see. most of the time the value is multiplied with 1000, for money they picked something slightly more exotic.

if you doubleclick on those values you can change them to whatever you like. attach a 0 to your money for example.

now to the fun part. because you do not want to change those values every time you ran out.
notice the empty [ ] in front of the pointer description?
if you activate that [x] for a pointer you FREEZE that value. so whatever you do your money (or others) does not change.
which is progress but you certainly do not want to be stuck with whatever small amount of cash you froze.

if you click once into the small space on the rightside of the [x] before the description text begins a green up arrow should appear.

that means the value is still frozen but will increase if something adds to it.

if you click the green up arrow again it will change into a red down arrow. which as you probably guessed will only allow the frozen value to go lower (not what you want)

click again and it becomes completely frozen again.

yurop333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yurop333 »

can anyone help me with using the tech level option? i can't seem to get it working, plus i see people saying in here that you can use console in ironman with this table, how the hell do i even do that?

just figured out you need to merge the old table with this one, but it doesn't seem to be working and all the old features are still here

nevermind, figured everything out