it's works
buy if you connect to internet it will change to normal vaule
but car and custom part still can use in online~

Muhvin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Need For Speed Heat

Post by Muhvin »

Change money while offline. Then buy don of parts as duplicates,but don't sell em. Instead go online sync your profile. You will loose the money,but will
keep everything you bought. Now sell the extra parts,and you will get to keep the cash.

To find damage meter: search float. start of off with 100 as value,then go crash somewhere,now look the 4 lines on damage bar. Each is 25%,
search with value between,and add what is closest to the indicator. you will get 5 results. either test what is right or freeze them all. Now have fun
with cops. I don't have skills to make table or help any further,these are the one i chased the most

fikonsvett
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fikonsvett »

Muhvin wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 pm
Change money while offline. Then buy don of parts as duplicates,but don't sell em. Instead go online sync your profile. You will loose the money,but will
keep everything you bought. Now sell the extra parts,and you will get to keep the cash.

To find damage meter: search float. start of off with 100 as value,then go crash somewhere,now look the 4 lines on damage bar. Each is 25%,
search with value between,and add what is closest to the indicator. you will get 5 results. either test what is right or freeze them all. Now have fun
with cops. I don't have skills to make table or help any further,these are the one i chased the most
I might be doing something wrong, could you upload pictures to better show it off? im not finding any values

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

level 31 are good point to buying car and resold since you get ferrari that cost 500k something and can resold for 355k i'm buying around 80 or 90 not sure and can sold all that for 30 mil something and i guess that more then enough for entire game

Rep i use CH trainer to help play normally in night when i have enough i just go mess with the cop for heat x5 and escape with freeze ai option

fikonsvett
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fikonsvett »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:39 am
level 31 are good point to buying car and resold since you get ferrari that cost 500k something and can resold for 355k i'm buying around 80 or 90 not sure and can sold all that for 30 mil something and i guess that more then enough for entire game

Rep i use CH trainer to help play normally in night when i have enough i just go mess with the cop for heat x5 and escape with freeze ai option
freeze ai option? please elaborate. If someone would make a table or a tutorial that would be amazing, im too shite with cheat engine :(

Lake333GLD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lake333GLD »

How to sell anything?!
Last edited by Lake333GLD on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stylez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stylez »

I cant seem to Edit the Reputation. Can anyone explain how they did it ? thanks in Advance

Kazytor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kazytor »

Muhvin wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 pm

I dont know how to correctly do it too, i have found the Value for changing the damage bar visual but if i go and crash with a cop to often ill get destroyed and busted

relentlesstech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by relentlesstech »

Pointer to lock damage:

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
      <ID>23</ID>
      <Description>"Damage"</Description>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>"NeedForSpeedHeat.exe"+048C1348</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>20</Offset>
        <Offset>3A0</Offset>
        <Offset>40</Offset>
        <Offset>28</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
This has worked for me after several restarts of the game - I also managed to script a NOS script, it speeds up the refill speed for nitrous, but it sometimes locks the NOS active, and the only way to end it is to crash into something ...

Fast refill NOS (Sometimes locks nitrous active, crash into something to disable):

aobscanmodule(_nosfill,NeedForSpeedHeat.exe,8B 45 1C 89 87 20 04 00 00)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"NeedForSpeedHeat.exe"+BE4D75C)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rbp+1C]
  imul eax,2
  mov [rdi+00000420],eax
  jmp return

_nosfill:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(_nosfill)

[DISABLE]

_nosfill:
  db 8B 45 1C 89 87 20 04 00 00

unregistersymbol(_nosfill)
dealloc(newmem)

Reputation and cash can both be found by searching for exact value (4 byte), once you have 40 addresses or less, select ALL addresses, and change them to desired amount (Do not go any higher than 50 for reputation!) - Any parts purchased will stay with your car(s), even if the game makes you re-sync with their server (You will lose cash/rep lever you hacked, however) ...

EquiFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EquiFox »

Freeze AI cars (Cops, race opponents)

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(playerptr_aobret,NeedForSpeedHeat.exe,84 C0 75 04 F3 0F 58 F7 48 89 75 EF F3 0F 11 75 F7 48 8B 55 07 48 3B 55 0F) 
aobscanmodule(playerptr_aob,NeedForSpeedHeat.exe,48 8B 89 28 0B 00 00 48 8B 01 48 FF A0 88 06 00 00) 
alloc(newmem,$1000,"NeedForSpeedHeat.exe"+1AC7460)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(Player_Ptr)
label(Player_Ptr)
newmem:
mov rcx,[rcx+00000B28]
MOV rax,playerptr_aobret
CMP [rsp],rax
jne @f
mov [Player_Ptr],rcx
code:
jmp return

Player_Ptr:
dd 0
playerptr_aob:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(playerptr_aob)

[DISABLE]

unregistersymbol(Player_Ptr)
playerptr_aob:
db 48 8B 89 28 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(playerptr_aob)
dealloc(newmem)

F1nal04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F1nal04 »

relentlesstech wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:34 am
Reputation and cash can both be found by searching for exact value (4 byte), once you have 40 addresses or less, select ALL addresses, and change them to desired amount (Do not go any higher than 50 for reputation!) - Any parts purchased will stay with your car(s), even if the game makes you re-sync with their server (You will lose cash/rep lever you hacked, however) ...
Its not working for me can you explain it more pls? Because im searching for the Values and edit them but when I go back to the Garage it goes back to normal and the circle is going backwards. And when I edit in the Garage nothing happens. Im in Offline.

Stylez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stylez »

Same for me, doesnt matter if i change the Reputation Points or the Levels.

relentlesstech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by relentlesstech »

With rep I searched for my level at that time, which was '4', as 4 byte, and did night races - After I went up a new level, I searched for that one, and did that a few more times until I had about 40 addresses left, changed them all to '50', and once in my garage I had access to all elite parts, etc - Same routine for the cash, buy a few things until you have about 40 addresses, then change them all to '999999' - Once you restart the game your rep and cash will be reset, but any upgrades will stay

Kazytor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kazytor »

relentlesstech wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:34 am
Pointer to lock damage:

<CheatEntry>
      <ID>23</ID>
      <Description>"Damage"</Description>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>"NeedForSpeedHeat.exe"+048C1348</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>20</Offset>
        <Offset>3A0</Offset>
        <Offset>40</Offset>
        <Offset>28</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
This has worked for me after several restarts of the game - I also managed to script a NOS script, it speeds up the refill speed for nitrous, but it sometimes locks the NOS active, and the only way to end it is to crash into something ...

Fast refill NOS (Sometimes locks nitrous active, crash into something to disable):

aobscanmodule(_nosfill,NeedForSpeedHeat.exe,8B 45 1C 89 87 20 04 00 00)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"NeedForSpeedHeat.exe"+BE4D75C)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rbp+1C]
  imul eax,2
  mov [rdi+00000420],eax
  jmp return

_nosfill:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(_nosfill)

[DISABLE]

_nosfill:
  db 8B 45 1C 89 87 20 04 00 00

unregistersymbol(_nosfill)
dealloc(newmem)

Sorry, but im kinda new at using CE, how do i do this? Is there a Tutorial which explains it ?

relentlesstech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by relentlesstech »

For the NOS script, when CE and the game are running, open the disassembler, go to Menu > Tools > Auto Assemble

In the new window that opens, select Menu > Template > AoB Injection, and click 'OK' for the popups

Once the AoB template shows, delete all data in it, then copy the NOS script and paste to it

Click Menu > File > Assign to current cheat table

Close template window, and the NOS script should be in your list