FIFA 20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: FIFA 20

Post by Aranaktu »

If you see "??" in pointer value then just exit and enter career mode again. Most of the time it's working. If not then play 1 match or maybe try to spend some funds and value should update automatically.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

F1nal04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F1nal04 »

How do I use Match Fix? I enter the IDs correctly and the goals but the result of match changes not. I tried both entering it before match and entering it after match. pls Help

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 20 - Live Editor v20.1.2.3

Code: Select all

v20.1.2.3:
    - Fixed "Youth Academy" -> "Reveal ovr and pot"
    - Added to "Stamina":
        - Mass edit players stamina in team
    - Added to "Morale":
        - Mass edit players morale in team
    - Added to "Form":
        - Mass edit players form in team
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

F1nal04 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:21 pm
How do I use Match Fix? I enter the IDs correctly and the goals but the result of match changes not. I tried both entering it before match and entering it after match. pls Help

F1nal04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F1nal04 »

Ok ty for the help, but I got a new problem now. When I use the Contract Negotiation Thing he always request a 0€ release clause or whatever I tpye in there. But I dont want a release clause is there any way to disable it?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 20 - Live Editor v20.1.2.4

v20.1.2.4:
    - Fixed "Editing Player" -> "Unlock "Edit Player" in career menu"
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

F1nal04 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:45 pm
Ok ty for the help, but I got a new problem now. When I use the Contract Negotiation Thing he always request a 0€ release clause or whatever I tpye in there. But I dont want a release clause is there any way to disable it?
0€ means no release clause at all.

andyfunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyfunk »

Hi, can I create a Nu player in my career? Or replace a player with another player of Fifa 17 for example? Thank you

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

andyfunk wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 am
Hi, can I create a Nu player in my career? Or replace a player with another player of Fifa 17 for example? Thank you
You can generate player with custom playerid

andyfunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyfunk »

Thank you, you are the best! I bought Fifa pc only for your mods!! I can replace the stadium too of my own team in the career? Sorry 4 my english

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

andyfunk wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 am
Thank you, you are the best! I bought Fifa pc only for your mods!! I can replace the stadium too of my own team in the career? Sorry 4 my english
Yes.
[Link]

andyfunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyfunk »

Perfect thank you again! Why when I launch the game with English Commentary by Frosty Manager or Editor, my Fifa, before the match starting, CRASH?? Without Forsty it works.. Please someone help me.. Thank you

- After the patch 1.08 of yesterday it works perfectly with the launch by Frosty, the match with the English Commentary works very good. Thanks anyway.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 20 - Live Editor v20.1.2.5
Added a few extra fields to Player Editor -> Player Info:

Loan Wage Split (probably useless)
Wage
Squad Role
Performance Bonus
Performance Bonus Count
Performance Bonus Value
These fields will allow you to quickly edit contracts of your players without entering the negotiation scene in-game. If you need tutorial for this then let me know, I'll make it tomorrow.

Also, I've added a new lua script to "users lua scripts" folder. update_player_headmodels.lua script will automatically update all head models that has been added by EA in Patch 5 & Patch 6 in your current career save. It's 100 new head models in total, detailed list can be found here: [Link]

v20.1.2.5:
    - Added "update_player_headmodels.lua" (users lua scripts directory in folder with live editor)
    - Added fields from career_playercontract table to GUI->Player Editor->Player Info
    - Added Run Style Code to GUI->Player Editor->Other
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

FIFA 20 - Live Editor v20.1.2.6

v20.1.2.6:
    - Fixed problem with editing players in Youth Academy through GUI.
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

franzino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by franzino »

I recently found out there's a limit of how many goals you can score in one season in player career mode. After 255 goals it resets. I reached this limit in my career and I would like to know if there's a way of increasing this limit as I have not finished the season yet and want to keep playing having my goals registered.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

franzino wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:43 pm
I recently found out there's a limit of how many goals you can score in one season in player career mode. After 255 goals it resets. I reached this limit in my career and I would like to know if there's a way of increasing this limit as I have not finished the season yet and want to keep playing having my goals registered.
No. It's stored as single byte, so I don't think it's possible to easily change this limit.

cheateroo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheateroo »

Hi, can you add some options in gameplay for home/away team like "superpowers" (sliders of speed and acceleration to 100 and shot power and pass power to 100) or "perfection" (shot accuracy to 100 and pass accuracy to 100)

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 20 - Live Editor v20.1.2.7

Added 27 updated head models to " update_player_headmodels.lua" script (these added in patch 7 + João Félix)

Under Gameplay I've added "Never Tired Player IDs" script which allows you to choose which player(s) will be never tired instead of applying it to the whole team.

and fixed [Link] annoying bug

v20.1.2.7:
	- Changing Time of the Day will no longer change aggregate home team score.
	- "update_player_headmodels.lua" script will now also update João Félix face and all faces added in Patch 7.
	- Added to Gameplay: 
		- "Never Tired Player IDs"
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

cheateroo wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:17 am
Hi, can you add some options in gameplay for home/away team like "superpowers" (sliders of speed and acceleration to 100 and shot power and pass power to 100) or "perfection" (shot accuracy to 100 and pass accuracy to 100)
Maybe one day.