Re: [REQUEST] Need For Speed Heat

Post by matthew120gb »

I think it may all be server-sided though but you can play SOLO

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Do you have original game? If not and you downloaded it and it is working GREAT, send me a link or something on PRIVATE MESSAGE so I will also download it :-D

matthew120gb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matthew120gb »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:01 pm
Do you have original game? If not and you downloaded it and it is working GREAT, send me a link or something on PRIVATE MESSAGE so I will also download it :-D
Just get Premier so you can play it

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Premier?

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

What is Premier? Sorry I am Russian, I don't know good English

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:14 pm
What is Premier? Sorry I am Russian, I don't know good English
Origin Premier, a subscription based service that allows you to play all EA's new games & more for a monthly fee. Not to be confused with Origin Access, which is similar but you dont't get the brand new games on release.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Hope someone can get nitro cheat i use the CH one not quite good because when you press nitro it just stay on forever

Ryu1654
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryu1654 »

Did anyone manage to change the money? Every time i change it, it shows me the money after i exit/enter the garage but it doesnt stay if i spend the money, I still have the same amount of money before cheating.

Kazytor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kazytor »

Ryu1654 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:28 am
Did anyone manage to change the money? Every time i change it, it shows me the money after i exit/enter the garage but it doesnt stay if i spend the money, I still have the same amount of money before cheating.
there should be like 2-3 Values that u have to change for it to work, idk i had a bunch of Values for the money and i changed them all and it worked. Same for the RP lvl, beacause there is a different value for actual number that displays your Lvl and one for the lvl to unlock new cars or Tuning-parts

Ryu1654
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryu1654 »

Kazytor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Ryu1654 wrote:
there should be like 2-3 Values that u have to change for it to work, idk i had a bunch of Values for the money and i changed them all and it worked. Same for the RP lvl, beacause there is a different value for actual number that displays your Lvl and one for the lvl to unlock new cars or Tuning-parts
Yeah i found the values too and changed them all, but after spending/earning money the game puts it again to the old value

Quadash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quadash »

Ryu1654 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm
Kazytor wrote:
Ryu1654 wrote:
Yeah i found the values too and changed them all, but after spending/earning money the game puts it again to the old value
Changing money only work into offline mode(Origin).

axa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by axa »

It's easy to "transfer" money to the online game - just buy some cars in offline and then sell 'em in online.
But what about dmg meter or repair/nitro counter ?

macc1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by macc1991 »

Can somebody that knows how to edit the money values on offline mode help me out? New to this and clueless.

fikonsvett
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fikonsvett »

Kazytor wrote:
Ryu1654 wrote:
How do you edit the rep level? i only see the level, not the numbers