Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by xduduhao »

Thx man.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Table updated. Every single girl name has been added to the dropdown(Thanks r0b33), and now with 'Get Location' you can change the rewards and get everything easier without needing to rely on quests.
And I made a spreadsheet with every item, garment, background and pose name: [Link]

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Hi there :-)

I tried to use the Following options but it fails or doesn't work (maybe i'm using it wrong) so it could be nice if someone could help …

1. Get Quests:
Clicking on the checkbox does Nothing, the script remains offline and Nothing opens…

How may I use this properly ? is it working ?

2. Get Location:
Doesn't seems to work, when I enable the script and click on a location on the map things doesn't seems to works as expected.
=> The location shown by the script is Always "LOC_CAMPUS" whatever the location I clicked and visited from the main map.
=> The Girls in the Girls list block doesn't match what I have in the location I clicked or the mentionned location.
=> In addition, if I try to change the rewards from this screen the game hang-up when I won the mini-games.
=> It also hangup when I speak with the girls…

How may I use this properly to get the right girls, location, and change the reward so I can get the new "locked" girls for free ?

3. Get Wardrobe
=> Enabling the script and visiting girls from the wardrobe screen does Nothing to the info provided by the script…

How may I use this function properly ?

Whatever, good work on this trainer, and thanks you in advance for any help…

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Marilith wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 pm
Whatever, good work on this trainer, and thanks you in advance for any help…
Are you using an old version? Or are you using the Nutaku version? Scripts have been tested on the last Steam version and they work perfectly. As for changing the rewards, you have an example here: viewtopic.php?p=100425#p100425
You need to change the reward, reward type, and length of the texts.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Hi,

I finally made the "Get Quest" working …

It seems I had to hate-click a bit on the "Quest" Screen to have the related script to lock on Something… :-)

It was finally able to get all the girls but I had to restart the game each time after earning one of them to avoid it being stuck…
=> I just had a problem to unlock the girl name "ASA" which doesn't seems to exist on the steam version even if listed.
=> Anybody knows is this girl really exists ?

About ANDRIELLA, avoid unlocking her because this leads the game to crash as soon as you attempt an interraction with her…

Aside of the steam version, the version provided from NUTAKU is newer (V. 1.1.57.5xx) and seems to include ASA AKIRA.
Hope ASA will be available soon on Steam too as well as further new girls too

Whatever, Enjoy and thank you for the very good job you made here :-)

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eaglaw »

What can I do if I don't have quests?

mohjex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mohjex »

xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?

mephisto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mephisto »

My "Get Quest" script is not working, does anyone have a solution?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mephisto wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:13 am
My "Get Quest" script is not working, does anyone have a solution?
First select the Get Quest option and then select for example the first question. you will see lot of "???"
Switch back to game and select now the question window (if you already there you need "refresh" that window with switching an other window for example to the phone and then switch back to the quest window)

zed0936
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zed0936 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:40 pm
Table updated. Every single girl name has been added to the dropdown(Thanks r0b33), and now with 'Get Location' you can change the rewards and get everything easier without needing to rely on quests.
And I made a spreadsheet with every item, garment, background and pose name: [Link]
Where can i find those name in game folder?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

zed0936 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:29 pm
The names are in the Assembly.

firefury101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by firefury101 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:52 pm
zed0936 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:29 pm
The names are in the Assembly.
Would it possible for you to give exact instructions on how to find and view the file? I'm assuming each event the Assembly file will get updated with the new/event items and it would be quicker to just view it on our own rather then have to bug you or others on this forum to find the new item names.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

firefury101 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:51 am
Would it possible for you to give exact instructions on how to find and view the file? I'm assuming each event the Assembly file will get updated with the new/event items and it would be quicker to just view it on our own rather then have to bug you or others on this forum to find the new item names.
You can open the file with any .NET decompiler. And the names are inside 'GameDataEditor -> GDEItemKeys'.

zed0936
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zed0936 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 am
firefury101 wrote:
You can open the file with any .NET decompiler. And the names are inside 'GameDataEditor -> GDEItemKeys'.
can you explain it more concrete,there is many file in the game data,and i still don't know which one is contain the name of each item. thx BTW

firefury101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by firefury101 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 am
firefury101 wrote:
Awesome. Thank you...had to do some folder hopping but after a little digging and a ton of scrolling found the item names.