Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:50 pm
^I've asked you a few questions, and would appreciate your response: (assuming you've got the "updated" 'Beta' table, and are using it)
a) upon attaching the exe to the table - and wait about 5s - do you automatically get the DRM recognized? Iow what does it show as selected?
b) upon replaying seq2/m3, do you crash at any moment before finishing it?

ps: there is no need to report any crashes with 'Invisible' enabled; it is clear that this one is the culprit.
ps2: I'd like to concentrate on seq2/3: solving that almost certainly solves most crashes...
To make my point: enable all of the above, except 'invisible'...
I automatically get the DRM recognized,It show Pre CN locatioin.
Upon replaying seq2/m3,i finish it does not crash at any moment.
Of course, i do not use invisible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ and when you enable invisible (with Beta table) during seq2/m3? still crashing?

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:34 pm
^^ and when you enable invisible (with Beta table) during seq2/m3? still crashing?
I enable invisible (with Beta table) during seq2/m3 does not crash.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

That is bizar, as I assumed it would crash nonetheless?! AC BF is 32-bit, and mem_addressing would/should stick within 2GB boundaries... apparently not with W10 (I'll keep that in mind for my other tables then...).
So - since I updated all scripts in the same way - this would solve most of your crashes now (hopefully). You might want to revisit the Ship Health issue, mentioned on prev page. If that still crashes, give me the exact seq/m; and I'll have a look...

-EDIT-
While you are at it: could you try "everything" again with the OLD (original) table, BUT... launch/load with [cheatengine-i386.exe] first (which should normally launch the x32 vs ~ it will show additionally '*32' in the Task Mgr). Let me know if you still crash while going through seq2/m3 ?! (I'm wild guessing here that x32 vs will/can only handle 4-byte pointers).

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

I USE OLD (original) table launch/load with [cheatengine-i386.exe] ,seq2/m3 still crash through seq2/m3.
I am sorry,i test the ACBF_Varia_2.5_Released_Beta.CT,today test second,it crash.

scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scarletxx4 »

hi

due to ubisofts incompetence theres a figurehead in game that is locked, it was only unlockable from 2013-2014, then ubisoft don't let you get it anymore even if you complete the game 100% (which i did and it pissed me off ¬¬)

the figure head is el impoluto figurehead

it was only available from 2013-2014, can a hacker please unlock it???????

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ This should help you out: [ viewtopic.php?t=7497 ]

scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scarletxx4 »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:07 am
^^ This should help you out: [ viewtopic.php?t=7497 ]
OMG

O M G

BLESS U

OMG

teliadan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teliadan »

Hi!

Thank you @Paul44 for your work on the table.

Everything works for me except god mode: once I activate it, the player is stuck until I deactivate it again. Even in midair, meaning I can't teleport/jump off somewhere high and use god mode, cause I'll just stuck to the point in air where I activated it :) Sadly teleporting-activating just before hitting the ground-deactivating doesn't work either, once I hit the ground it's immediate desync for me.

I have an original uPlay version, with all the dlcs.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^this probably means you did not get the proper health structure... is the health value even correct? simply test by jumping from something high enough to see it change... also: you probably need to select a different DRM; iow try the other one...
(yeah I know, that can happen...)

that said: I have updated my table recently (like I did with earlier AC titles ~ no DRM selection anymore), but still need to do some testing. I will clean it up a bit, and send you pm next... (some time later today)

teliadan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teliadan »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:30 am
^this probably means you did not get the proper health structure... is the health value even correct? simply test by jumping from something high enough to see it change... also: you probably need to select a different DRM; iow try the other one...
(yeah I know, that can happen...)

that said: I have updated my table recently (like I did with earlier AC titles ~ no DRM selection anymore), but still need to do some testing. I will clean it up a bit, and send you pm next... (some time later today)

Yup, just tested it, the value is correct. Tried both DRM's, got the same results.

I'll await your pm then :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ really weird, as the godmode flag sits in that same struct...? have they updated the exe recently? noticed a post yesterday for Unity, claiming there is now a 'plus' exe out...? anyways: still doing some more testing, till got basic stuff working for all the exe's I have here... (should be out today hopefully)

V4lence
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by V4lence »

hi sorry I'm new to this and I was just wondering when I try to open the file through WinRAR, it tells me to enter the password and I couldn't find it.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^download that file... again; but this time also read some more...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

It seems it got 'Lost in translation' :) Anyways: 'Fearless' (as is with all my tables).