The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gamestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Post by Gamestar »

How to use the give all items part??I Know how to enable the developer command but i can't seem to use the specific category one. Can anyone provide me the steps?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZuOma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZuOma »

If I may ask again, since it seems my question has become lost in the thread. Do you guys know of a way to change hair type and color, skin color, etc?

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Majestic13 »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:51 am
All scripts should work on both Epic and Windows versions.

Player Pointer
- Experience
- Skill Points
- Perk Points
- Skills (Bonus)
- Skills (Invested)
- Attributes (Bonus)
- Health
Companion Pointer
- Perk Points
- Health
How do I change the Attributes?

NVM I think it only works in player creation menu.
Last edited by Majestic13 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Gamestar wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:48 am
How to use the give all items part??I Know how to enable the developer command but i can't seem to use the specific category one. Can anyone provide me the steps?
Try EDIT 5.0 and follow the instructions to Get Category ID List specific to your setup.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I made one more update to make the GivePlayerAllItems console command able to only give you a specific item if you wish to use it that way. Enjoy the table!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10650&p=109557#p109557
Added Mouseover Inventory Pointer with Quantity

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:31 pm
I made one more update to make the GivePlayerAllItems console command able to only give you a specific item if you wish to use it that way. Enjoy the table!
That's awesome! I have a request or the GivePlayerAllItems, is it possible to divide weapons into groups? eg unique, science weapon, long arms, etc.? science weapons are quest items in themselves and break or immediately resolve the quests associated with them. it would be nice to use this feature without getting to try the quest! thank you!!

animus_yosho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by animus_yosho »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:23 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 am
Hey there :P

Starting from your hook for ATTRIBUTES, I got this:

Code: Select all

IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+7D93DA - FF 50 48              - call qword ptr [rax+48]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+7D93DD - E8 9E26ECFF           - call IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA80 // enter [1]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+7D93E9 - 8B 78 48              - mov edi,[rax+48]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+7D93EC - 48 85 C9              - test rcx,rcx

[1]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA80 - 48 8B 05 71E06F03     - mov rax,[IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+3D99AF8]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA87 - 48 85 C0              - test rax,rax
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA8A - 75 15                 - jne IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BAA1
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA8C - 48 8B 05 75B99503     - mov rax,[IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+3FF7408]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA93 - 48 8B 80 90020000     - mov rax,[rax+00000290]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BA9A - 48 89 05 57E06F03     - mov [IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+3D99AF8],rax
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BAA1 - 48 8B 40 70           - mov rax,[rax+70]
IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+69BAA5 - C3                    - ret
So.. the Points for ATTRIBUTES are stored at: [[[IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe+3D99AF8]+70]+48]. Like so:

Just edit the value to 18 before using it, click and arrow and back to refresh on-screen value.. and you're set :)

And filling everything in:

Kinda bugged me that they weren't properly fetched and one could only poke around that hook of yours :P Also, note that your hook allows editing of the same attribute 2 times or breaks at times:

BR,
Sun
I used this to make a file which worked to do this during character creation. Max attributes and persisted accross quit/load. This is for Epic Store version btw.
OuterWorldsModAttributes.CT
(481 Bytes) Downloaded 92 times
Cheers,
Yosho

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'm having difficulties with getting the mouseover inventory pointer to work on the windows store version. The option won't toggle on for some reason.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:18 am
I'm having difficulties with getting the mouseover inventory pointer to work on the windows store version. The option won't toggle on for some reason.
If you just need to add more to an item you have, my table has option to Override the Qty on Pickup.

You drop the item and enable the option and change it to what quantity you want to add on pickup and pick it up again.

I will port my option to add any specific item with the console probably tomorrow for the Windows Store version.

fxluk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fxluk »

Hi,

I kinda got confused about attributes.
Is there a way to change them after character creation?

Dunno why it wasn't included in in-game respecc option.

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:18 am
ce0000 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:27 am
I used this CT to cheat all 6 Attributes (Stats) to Very High (max). After playing for a while, 2 of 6 attributes have gone down automatically to High (Intel and Perc). I don't know what happened.

Does anyone has the same problem? Do I have to start a new game to cheat the 6 Attributes again?
Playing on supernova? Sleep, eat or drink.

If not: Stepped on a landmine? Exploded a barrel next to you? Congrats, you got concussions. I haven't yet found a cure for them, outside sleeping in a bed.
Yes, I did letting the character go sleep. I'm playing on Hard Difficult only.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for all the work on this amazing CE Table! 8-)

Any chance of getting 'Adjust Jump Height' pointer or Stealth/Invisible pointer?

Thanks

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Hiya peeps!
I've been working on this, too.
Turns out I posted this in the wrong thread in the first place.
Anyway, here's the my first version, with focus on getting around, and weapons.
I am on the first level, so not much role-playing stuff to test just yet ;-)

The table includes an AOB script which might work with (or crash) other versions.
I tried to make it as offset-neutral as possible.
That said, it might work on both the Epic and Microsoft releases.
Anyway, the script gives you:
- God Mode; no comment
- Player Damage Mod; scale the damage you take. No effect when God mode is enabled.
- XP Gain Mod; scale the XP you gain.
- Unawareness; stupid name but the opposite of awareness. Worked on the two creatures at the start at least ;-)
- Move Speed Mod; scale your movement speed (walk, run, sneak)
- Jump Speed Mod; scale your jump speed and thus, jump higher
- Air Control Mod; scale your air control and thus, better mid-air control.
- Time Dilation Rate Mods; scale the degeneration and regeneration rates.
- Shroud Drain Mod; scale the drain rate of the Holographic Shroud, extending its duration.
- Item Weight Mod; scale the weight of each item (when your total is recalculated). Note: might need a quickload to force recalculation.
- Infinite Ammo; no comment
- Weapon Condition Maxer; your weapon is set to 100% condition whenever you fire it.
- Fire Delay Mod; scale your weapon cycle rate, thus allows you to fire faster (or slower if you so desire).
- Recoil Mod; scale your weapon's recoil, thus allows old-schools shooting when set to 0.0 (which, by default is).
- Spread Mod; scale your weapon's spread, thus allows for better accuracy. Movement spread is still there, but who cares.
- Weapon Range Mod; scale your current weapon's range, thus allow sniping with most weapons. You got the part that it's for the current weapon only, right? So when you inspect two identical weapons, you will see different weapon ranges.
- Item Glow Radius Mod; scale item glow distance, thus items light up around you from farther away. Courtesy of CheatingMuppet.
- Interaction Range Mod; scale interaction range, thus highlight and activate things from farther away. Courtesy of Zanzer.

Enjoy!

Props to SunBeam for the updated dumper.
Props to CheatingMuppet for the Item Glow hack.
Props to Zanzer for the Item Glow and Interaction Range hack.

Update #1
- Moved health check hook; now it applies to jump, too.
- Added Player Damage Mod.
- Added XP Gain Mod.

Update #2
- Fixed crash when enabling in main menu, without loading any saves.

Update #3
- Added Item Glow Radius Mod.
- Added Interaction Range Mod.

Update #4
- Added Shroud Drain Mod.
Attachments
1FRIndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.CT
(38.62 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:24 am, edited 7 times in total.

OMb123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMb123 »

Anyway to unlock all ship travel locations?