Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Postposterous »

Sorry people! I've been AWOL. This site was blocked by my office for the longest time and appears to finally be unblocked. Plus, I haven't really gotten anything new added to the codes since I haven't been playing Zelda much.

Also, seems like there are editors out in the wild that are less problematic for people and don't require CE at all (of course, my table has some features it does not). I may take up an interest again. Trying to start this YouTube thing, so I may start posting mod vids to my other YouTube channel (Postposterous).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Postposterous on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

Gaawachan wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:42 pm
Is there any way to freeze the timers on the horse minigames?
Yea, should be easy. How do I initiate the horse minigame?

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

I solved Unbreakable Weapons. I'll include it in my next table update. Does anyone still care about this effort or have people moved on?

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Ofc we care! :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Is this game worth my involvement? :D Was considering doing it at some point :P

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:35 pm
Is this game worth my involvement? :D Was considering doing it at some point :P
Absolutely. You're involvement would be awesome. You're capable of WAY more coding marvels than myself, although, I've impressed myself with a few of my achievements. A script to activate/reveal all shrines would be awesome. I still haven't found the weather locations (clouds, fog, lightning strikes, rain, etc.). I suspect it's near the time modifier I use since locking the time of day also locks the weather, which is weird. Maybe a register? I've also seen a video where someone made a cheat to change the size of your weapons. I found the Link size modifier, but not weapons. Someone posted a list of Gecko codes a little further back in this thread. We don't have many of those cheats yet. Would also be awesome to be able to spawn a treasure chest with specific armor in it. Super jump! People have also been asking for a way to speed up and move the camera freely

I also haven't found a new player base for the latest emulator version and my old one doesn't seem to work any more. I'll post my latest set to the OP later today.
Last edited by Postposterous on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Drivium wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 pm
A little guiding here as to where to get all the needed to run this game + the game would help ;) Purty please! With links :D

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Drivium wrote:
A little guiding here as to where to get all the needed to run this game + the game would help ;) Purty please! With links :D
Not sure if it's the latest tutorial, but it should work. You can join the Discord channel, someone will help for sure.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZ1lTAOc64

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Drivium wrote:
Emulator: [Link]
Game: I'll zip it up this eve and inbox you (+updates and DLC), unless you find it first. OR if you can find Wii USB Helper, you can dl directly from Nintendo's servers free and super fast. ;)
Last edited by Postposterous on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Drivium wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:26 pm
I'll zip it up this eve and inbox you (+updates and DLC)
Yes, please. I want exactly what you play so we don't end up in shit like "doesn't work on my version" :) Just to preserve continuity of this topic.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Drivium wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:26 pm
I'll zip it up this eve and inbox you (+updates and DLC)
Yes, please. I want exactly what you play so we don't end up in shit like "doesn't work on my version" :) Just to preserve continuity of this topic.
Link to vid with links for Wii USB Helper. Install all DLC's and updates and you'll match my setup. You'll also need to add 2/4 byte big endian as described in OP:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sorry guys, SWJFO came out (Star Wars) and some other games I have on my plate. Plus no more space on my SSDs :( So I'll pick this one up next week and continue from here. I'll first need to get accustomed to the game and world to be able to understand WTF some of you say around here :) Peace.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:02 pm
Sorry guys, SWJFO came out (Star Wars) and some other games I have on my plate. Plus no more space on my SSDs :( So I'll pick this one up next week and continue from here. I'll first need to get accustomed to the game and world to be able to understand WTF some of you say around here :) Peace.
All good. Daddy will keep sailing this ship. ;)

Shuaiouke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shuaiouke »

Hello sir, I tried your table on cheat engine 7.0, cemu 15.20e, but CE say there's a lua error at line two, can you please fix it?

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Any chance of an update? I cant seem to get the time of day modifier to work.