Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by p1tbull »

Hiya,

I'm having issues with Class Changer Cheat table... perhaps i'm wrong on following the steps
- I launch game, then load the character in sanctuary
- I did restore all skill points
- MInimized, then run Cheat Engine 7.0 with Class Changer table. I load the Borderlands process (As there are two I tried few times and normaly is the second one in my case)
- Then it asks me to keep the table like it is, I select yes, I click on my class, and it appears within the code I need to replace.
- Then the issue appears when I click on Class ID, it doesn't show any droplist or anything, i can't see which is the number i need to replace.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

p1tbull wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:14 pm
Hiya,

I'm having issues with Class Changer Cheat table... perhaps i'm wrong on following the steps
- I launch game, then load the character in sanctuary
- I did restore all skill points
- MInimized, then run Cheat Engine 7.0 with Class Changer table. I load the Borderlands process (As there are two I tried few times and normaly is the second one in my case)
- Then it asks me to keep the table like it is, I select yes, I click on my class, and it appears within the code I need to replace.
- Then the issue appears when I click on Class ID, it doesn't show any droplist or anything, i can't see which is the number i need to replace.
There is no drop down list because the IDs change everytime you restart the game.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:43 pm
There is no drop down list because the IDs change everytime you restart the game.
Yeah, I finally got it to work. I dunno how, but installed cheat engine 7.0 and deleted the other version, but still when running the table it launched under the older version :S

Thanks btw

I_R_SOCKET_KING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I_R_SOCKET_KING »

I'm just curious, but with the new update that happened has anyone been able to get item spawner to work? I've been getting consistent crashes now and am uncertain if it's because the tables need to be updated before it can be used again

Abahbob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Abahbob »

I 'm working on a project to make modding more easily available by making a framework for creating Python mods. I originally made it for BL2 ([Link]), and now I'm working on porting it to BL3. I'm able to navigate BL2 with IDA and ollydbg pretty well, but BL3 is a whole new beast (thanks denuvo).

I took a look at the console enabler, and was wondering if you could share your signatures and how they're used. I took a quick poke at the dll and had didn't want to dig too far into finding how the signatures worked before asking here. I've made decent signatures for ProcessEvent, GNames, and GObjects, as well as GMalloc and NewObject, but I could definitely use more/different approaches.

reaper91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reaper91 »

Pretty sure the hotfix today broke the item spawner. any time i try and spawn anything the game just crashes.

Sannction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sannction »

So I think I've read through every page here but I might have missed it. Is there a way to remove Guardian *talents*? Specifically trying to get rid of Shield Reboot in the Survivor tree, but I don't want to lose all my customizations and whatnot. I mean alternatively if someone has a profile.sav with all the customizations but without that particular talent, I am all about it.

Thanks in advance, and again, sorry if this was covered before and I somehow glossed over it.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

The game recalculates how far you are down a tree (and thus which bonuses are active or not) each time you load a save based on how many tokens you have put into each tree. So if you want to get rid of a certain guardian skill you'll have to change how many tokens you have put into bonuses from that tree and save/reload.

(Unless somebody develops a specific toggle for those skills, but that would have to be used every time you load.)

Sannction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sannction »

Rydian wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:58 am
The game recalculates how far you are down a tree (and thus which bonuses are active or not) each time you load a save based on how many tokens you have put into each tree. So if you want to get rid of a certain guardian skill you'll have to change how many tokens you have put into bonuses from that tree and save/reload.

(Unless somebody develops a specific toggle for those skills, but that would have to be used every time you load.)
How would I go about doing that? From what I can see on the tables I can edit the amount of tokens I have to spend, my overall rank, and my experience to next rank, but I don't see any way to edit spent tokens.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see. Other tables have a spent token range you can modify. Thanks!

KronosDesign
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KronosDesign »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:46 pm
I'm trying to generate an SDK for this game in order to create an internal cheat but after spending hours in ReClass trying to update the engine class definitions I still can't seem to get a successful dump. Did you manage to generate an SDK or did you only dump the name and object arrays? I've found offsets using IDA for GNames, GObjects and UWorld but I'm just stuck getting the engine definitions updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Just the dumper. Not interested in an SDK.

theacp127
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theacp127 »

reaper91 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:18 am
Pretty sure the hotfix today broke the item spawner. any time i try and spawn anything the game just crashes.
I'm getting a similar issue. The game doesn't crash for me, but freezes for a second then nothing spawns.

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

theacp127 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:49 pm
reaper91 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:18 am
I'm getting a similar issue. The game doesn't crash for me, but freezes for a second then nothing spawns.
The following should still work:
viewtopic.php?p=108701#p108701

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

Is there a way to get the 3d renders of the weapons from withing the game files?

corban
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by corban »

Title: Game crashes immediately after enabling the "Restore 'god', ..." option
What I need: fly or ghost mode.
I followed instructions (found in this forum) as follows:

1. start BL3 -> play -> continue -> when the game is started, i go to a place with no other chars, mobs, motion, etc.
2. I start CE 7.0 and inject the console enabler dll -> works
3. switch back to the game and try the tilde key -> works
4. switch back to CE and load the latest table (update 6)
5. I click [Enable] and after about 2 sec the sub menu opens
Short version => I can enable and use most things without problem (not everything tested) but when I click the checkbox to enable the "Restore 'god', ..." option, the game crashes immediately.

Anything that I can try or forgot?
Thanks in advance