Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Post by tfigment »

kizhichi wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:53 pm
Is there a way to change player traits? I've tried looking around but im a noob and don't know how to do it.
Found the locations and updated in version 10 of my table. They are under the Person Data / Preferred Moves section.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Usop1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usop1 »

Is ther a way how increase match ticket price ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Usop1 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:27 pm
Is ther a way how increase match ticket price ?
Havent tested it but "Average Ticket Price" is a Float at [[basClub]+148]+718. (Copy "Average Match Ticket Price" field under Club/Finances/General and change 1C to 718 to test). Not sure if it impacts revenue but that seems to be field from the Club | General page under Finances.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:40 pm
Here is my latest update of this Football Manager 2019 19.3.6 (updated 12-Oct-2019)

This is a partial rewrite of my previous version (post located here). I split this because it has a number of changes that are more experimental and may or may not work better.

Here is list of newer features in the current build:
  • More stable Update location for Player/Staff and Clubs
  • Split People into 4 pointers: Person, Player, NonPlayer, Manager
    • Players have Person, Player attributes
    • Staff and Manager have Person, NonPlayer attributes
    • Player/Coach have Person, NonPlayer, Manager attributes
  • Dynamic Lists for Clubs to show Teams and players/staff in the teams
  • Dynamic Lists for Bonus & Clauses in Contracts
  • Dynamic Lists for Relationships. More names are supported now.
    • Selecting Persons in these lists will set the person pointers as if updated
  • New Lua Scripts which can be more precise about what is actually done (most of the Bulk Procedures from previous are not needed)
    • Set Happiness, Fitness Condition/Sharpness, Training Happiness for all squad members of a Club
    • Set Favourability to Max for all members of a club
    • Set Fitness Condition/Sharpness for all squad at the National team (if you are coaching one)
  • New Data Types: Mask 0x1FF and 0x3FFF which are used for 'day of year' and training values respectively
  • Dissect Data Structures is being posted separately if anyone wants to use those
    • Password protected and zipped due to forum rules for non-CT files
  • Add Prefered Moves for Players (under person data)
Change Log
30-Sep-2019: Minor change where squads in club did not update correctly when already open when club changed.

12-Oct-2019: Removed "Code Table" as all actions enabled by that are now in Helper Scripts
Add Preferred Moves for Players (Note under Person Data since its in that data structure)
Fix issues with Club Staff enumeration script
Add Selected Player focused scripts and set Tactical Value to Max scripts
Refresh Dissect Data Structures
is there feature Bulk Match Condition? the same way not work anymore....

maybe you could tell us about that...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

naigaxeon wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 am

They are the lua scripts under Helper Scripts | Club /Nation. These automatically use Manager Club and not the selected club but wouldnt be hard to update if that was needed for some reason. Work permit is under Legacy Scripts.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am
naigaxeon wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 am

They are the lua scripts under Helper Scripts | Club /Nation. These automatically use Manager Club and not the selected club but wouldnt be hard to update if that was needed for some reason. Work permit is under Legacy Scripts.
is there option for freeze the value???

i cannot freeze it, so for the next match, the current condition not match anymore

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

naigaxeon wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:31 pm
is there option for freeze the value???

i cannot freeze it, so for the next match, the current condition not match anymore
I don't personally like doing that when using lua scripts so set them up for instant reset. Here is a version if you want it to run every 10 seconds. You can probably make it slower than this. The concern I have is that when loading or something it might do something unexpected and cause issues. So I prefer the instant reset since I generally know that it will only be run then.

Copy the xml below and paste in the table and it will create a new element that you can use to run periodically reset of all players in club fitness.
Set Condition/Fitness to Max every 10 seconds

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>11556</ID>
      <Description>"[X] &lt;----- Set Match Condition/Fitness to Max for Club (Run every 10s)"</Description>
      <Options moActivateChildrenAsWell="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>C000C0</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]
local _updateFunc = function()
  local club = getPersonClub(getPersonFromPlayer(getManagerPtr()))

forEachPlayerInClub(club, function(k, playerPtr)
    writeSmallInteger(playerPtr+0x150, 10000)
    writeSmallInteger(playerPtr+0x14C, 10000)
    -- some users claim jadedness &lt; 0 increase injuries so set to 0 for now
    if readSignedShortInteger(playerPtr+0x14E) &gt; 0 then
       writeSmallInteger(playerPtr+0x14E, 0)
    end
  end)
end

local _currec = memrec
local t = createTimer()
t.Interval = 100
t.onTimer = function()
  if t == nil or not _currec.Active then
    t.Enabled = false
    t.destroy()
    t = nil
  elseif _updateFunc ~= nil then
    _updateFunc()
    t.Interval = 10000 -- slow down
  end
end
t.Enabled = true

[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Is it possible to add a way to make it i can sub players more then three times ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

evil_befall wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:05 pm
Is it possible to add a way to make it i can sub players more then three times ?
Via current tables? No. My longer answer is maybe without CE and this is totally untested. Using the FM Editor it is likely possible to create new rules for a Nation that would allow changing of competition substitution rules. Maybe if we understand these enough in the future they can be exposed or something but don't expect anything soon.
Game Sub Rule Changes for Nation
First this will require creating and using new rules which means new game / new database. Second requires FM Editor.
  • Load default database
  • Select Rules | Add Nation Rules. <pick nation>. Select "Add Lower Divisions And Cups to Existing Structure"
  • Select Rules | Convert To Advanced Rules | Select Yes
  • Select File | Export. Save to file as XML
  • Edit exported file with Notepad++ or other editor.
  • Search for "subs_rules" and change value to "all_from_all" from "three_from_five" or whatever. (There will be a lot like 131 instances for England. There are a lot of different values possible here (about 51) so if all is too much then "nine_from_twelve" or something )
  • Save the file
  • File | Import the file back into FM Editor
  • File | Save Editor Data As
  • Rules | Test Rules | All. Wait......
  • File | Save Editor Data
  • Start new game. Reference the saved database edits when creating a new game.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

evil_befall wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:05 pm
You can change the current competition rules (like prize money, sub rules, foreign rules, etc), but only one season before it reset to original rules at the end of season (season update day). It's totally useless, better use FM Editor for permanent effect.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:40 pm
Here is my latest update of this Football Manager 2019 19.3.6 (updated 12-Oct-2019)

This is a partial rewrite of my previous version (post located here). I split this because it has a number of changes that are more experimental and may or may not work better.

Here is list of newer features in the current build:
  • More stable Update location for Player/Staff and Clubs
  • Split People into 4 pointers: Person, Player, NonPlayer, Manager
    • Players have Person, Player attributes
    • Staff and Manager have Person, NonPlayer attributes
    • Player/Coach have Person, NonPlayer, Manager attributes
  • Dynamic Lists for Clubs to show Teams and players/staff in the teams
  • Dynamic Lists for Bonus & Clauses in Contracts
  • Dynamic Lists for Relationships. More names are supported now.
    • Selecting Persons in these lists will set the person pointers as if updated
  • New Lua Scripts which can be more precise about what is actually done (most of the Bulk Procedures from previous are not needed)
    • Set Happiness, Fitness Condition/Sharpness, Training Happiness for all squad members of a Club
    • Set Favourability to Max for all members of a club
    • Set Fitness Condition/Sharpness for all squad at the National team (if you are coaching one)
  • New Data Types: Mask 0x1FF and 0x3FFF which are used for 'day of year' and training values respectively
  • Dissect Data Structures is being posted separately if anyone wants to use those
    • Password protected and zipped due to forum rules for non-CT files
  • Add Prefered Moves for Players (under person data)
Change Log
30-Sep-2019: Minor change where squads in club did not update correctly when already open when club changed.

12-Oct-2019: Removed "Code Table" as all actions enabled by that are now in Helper Scripts
Add Preferred Moves for Players (Note under Person Data since its in that data structure)
Fix issues with Club Staff enumeration script
Add Selected Player focused scripts and set Tactical Value to Max scripts
Refresh Dissect Data Structures
You did a great job here mate!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:46 am
You can change the current competition rules (like prize money, sub rules, foreign rules, etc), but only one season before it reset to original rules at the end of season (season update day). It's totally useless, better use FM Editor for permanent effect.
Maybe I removed it by accident at one point but I'm not sure how do change sub rules via the table. Are you just saying in theory or did I miss it? I might dive into that if I have time but looks like it might be more difficult to be thorough than I expect. Fixing once per season wouldn't be too bad and can probably make a lua script to automate setting it at all competition levels but first those need to be dissected. Also might figure out how to remove brexit rules at runtime though with FM 2020 coming might wait for that.
tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:47 am
You did a great job here mate!
Back at you. The original table was pretty solid to start from. Lot of the hard work of mapping things was already done.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Ok for some strange reason I am unable to edit anything under
- My profile
- unable to get general manager into the recruitment staff update to edit stats.

I'm using the same version under the microsoft store under the xbox game pass.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:31 am
Ok for some strange reason I am unable to edit anything under
- My profile
- unable to get general manager into the recruitment staff update to edit stats.

I'm using the same version under the microsoft store under the xbox game pass.
Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 am
hey @tfigment, I have an issue with one your table on the MS store of FM 2019, my profile page does not show up at all, and I can't edit any of the stats, and for some reason I cannot select the general manager I recently hired. I think the MS store o FM 2019 is stuck on 1.9.3.5 as it didn't show up as 1.9.3.6 like your table does.
I'm not going to buy another copy to test so not going to try and reproduce. My guess is the my global pointer is just not stable and you need a different one.

I think the old 19.3.5 CT table is still hosted using my older version (here) so you can probably use that maybe. Next the My Profile is really just a duplicate of the Staff Data in Person section so if that works with you focused then you can edit those instead.

I use AOB scans for most things in fm 2019 so presumably that will work for most things except the root manager (and clock).

The manager class is mostly a staff class with different offsets and additional data. I would expect that you can turn on the "Update Player on Tooltip or Focus Change" and then use the (i) tooltip while on the Staffs > All page to see yourself. The name should show up correctly in that case under person details. From there under the "allocated pointers" section you can get the basManager or basNonPlayer pointer. With that you can use do a pointer scan with probably 3 levels of size 128 is enough to find some decent candidate pointers quickly.

Then search for getManagerPtr under the Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script menu and fix the code for that pointer found in the data search. That should get some of the scripts working again.

--
also the general manager should be editable by going to the Staff > All and then hovering over the (i) tooltip in most cases. If there isn't one like with the owner then there is no good way to get the person object pointer.

--
If the old 19.3.5 CT table works then you might be able to copy the "[X] <----- Update Player on Tooltip or Focus Change" from that one for a slightly more stable search script which covers staff.

Or you might copy the global pointer from 19.3.5 to the 19.3.6 global table and use that in the getManagerPointer script. Since most of the scripts in newer version is AOB based that might work.

AntaresSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AntaresSlayer »

I can't edit any data related to Copa Libertadores, it doesn't show anything at all.

I tried editing player data before, and then switching to competition, but it still didn't show nothing.