Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SALT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Code Vein

Post by SALT »

namayapin wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:08 am
I saw someone with Cruz clothes online, other with invisible Blood Veil online, what the hell? Are there in ObjectsDump? Didn't find them... Maybe invisible Blood Veil are for female and used on male, so it's invisible...
There are mods that do on that the nexus. Probably what it was.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

namayapin wrote:
I saw someone with Cruz clothes online, other with invisible Blood Veil online, what the hell? Are there in ObjectsDump? Didn't find them... Maybe invisible Blood Veil are for female and used on male, so it's invisible...
When you say "saw someone", did you mean:
  • They joined your game or you joined their game
  • You saw YouTube videos or pictures online

civo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by civo »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 pm
namayapin wrote:
It's useless to question... If he have Cruz clothes mod installed, if he's a host or not, he sees Cruz clothes instead of standard clothes, because Cruz clothes replace the standard clothes...
The question must be, do you have the Cruz clothes mod? The answer must be yes, because there isn't any Cruz clothes in the dump file...

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

civo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:01 pm
LanceToTheN wrote:
namayapin wrote:
It's useless to question... If he have Cruz clothes mod installed, if he's a host or not, he sees Cruz clothes instead of standard clothes, because Cruz clothes replace the standard clothes...
The question must be, do you have the Cruz clothes mod? The answer must be yes, because there isn't any Cruz clothes in the dump file...
???? Modding your game files by renaming is going to make the mods appear to other players as the original armor, there would be no change on their end. Their question was not useless, because if they just saw someone running around in multiplayer with it on then it more than likely means Cruz's clothes do exist in one of the game's bundles and it could be used (hypothetically of course) but if it was just a youtube video, then it could have easily just been a mod.

civo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by civo »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:27 pm
civo wrote:
LanceToTheN wrote:

???? Modding your game files by renaming is going to make the mods appear to other players as the original armor, there would be no change on their end. Their question was not useless, because if they just saw someone running around in multiplayer with it on then it more than likely means Cruz's clothes do exist in one of the game's bundles and it could be used (hypothetically of course) but if it was just a youtube video, then it could have easily just been a mod.
This really make me mad... Just now I was playing, with Cruz clothes mod installed, I joined other player and saw Cruz clothes on this player. So, I was thinking he's using the 7th outfit, since Cruz clothes mod replace this outfit... I'm wrong?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

civo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm
zachillios wrote:
civo wrote:

This really make me mad... Just now I was playing, with Cruz clothes mod installed, I joined other player and saw Cruz clothes on this player. So, I was thinking he's using the 7th outfit, since Cruz clothes mod replace this outfit... I'm wrong?
They were probably using the same clothing option you nodded, so on your screen, the mod is applied. On their screen, they're just in normal clothes. Again, when you mod files on your own game you're going to see changes to everything that uses that file you changed. If you used hairstyle 1 and modded that, npcs and other characters who use that hair will change too, but just on your end.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

100% Status - Onegai.

civo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by civo »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:50 pm
civo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm
zachillios wrote:

They were probably using the same clothing option you nodded, so on your screen, the mod is applied. On their screen, they're just in normal clothes. Again, when you mod files on your own game you're going to see changes to everything that uses that file you changed. If you used hairstyle 1 and modded that, npcs and other characters who use that hair will change too, but just on your end.
This is what I was saying, you made me mad XD When I was saying "he" I mean the person who write the post. If I don't have Cruz clothes mod, join other people and see Cruz clothes, this mean the clothes can be used in game. If I have Cruz clothes mod, join other people and see Cruz clothes, I am the only to see this clothes, if the host doesn't have the Cruz clothes mod... If I don't understand again, leave in my ignorance XD

kousen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kousen »

budboy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am
kousen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 am
budboy wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 pm
^I believe pox' scripts have the skill pointer where you can set the individual skill cooldown, recast time and even anim speed of the skill

protip: setting shifting hollow's recast delay to 1 and it's anim speed to 2 makes you move around the map very fast(of course you should have unlimited ichor first)

EDIT: Has anyone figured out yet how to change your character's name?
Yeah, it allows to edit those things but the cooldown option doesn't work at all. It just refreshes that timer on the icon according to what you set the cooldown to, but you still can't use the skill until the original cooldown.
try to do a combination of the anim speed, the recast delay and the other stat that I keep forgetting and see what works for you. I made the shifting hollow work so i can yeet around the map quickly, or that 4-orb lightning spell that shoots very slow orbs of lightning which I was able to shoot like instantly
Yeah the casting speed and everything works but it's really just the cooldown modifier that seems to be useless. It seems to really just change the display on a skill/gift without actually putting it into effect. The actual data that dictates the cooldowns of a skill seems to be hard coded elsewhere...

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

kousen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:16 pm
budboy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am
kousen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 am

Yeah, it allows to edit those things but the cooldown option doesn't work at all. It just refreshes that timer on the icon according to what you set the cooldown to, but you still can't use the skill until the original cooldown.
try to do a combination of the anim speed, the recast delay and the other stat that I keep forgetting and see what works for you. I made the shifting hollow work so i can yeet around the map quickly, or that 4-orb lightning spell that shoots very slow orbs of lightning which I was able to shoot like instantly
Yeah the casting speed and everything works but it's really just the cooldown modifier that seems to be useless. It seems to really just change the display on a skill/gift without actually putting it into effect. The actual data that dictates the cooldowns of a skill seems to be hard coded elsewhere...
What spell are you trying to modify? Let me try it on my end

Take note though, there are some spells that if you put in too much value into it, it will lock your skill out and you need to teleport to a new location for them to be reset again

mankubusik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mankubusik »

Is it possible to swap armors or weapons appearance to each other without changing its stats?

laquaces
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laquaces »

As requested on page 2, can someone please make a table for the player coordinates?
I messed up my save data by not triggering the story cutscenes which brings me back to home base. Now I am unable to start a new ng/ get back to home base as the mistle in home base was not activated.
When force opening the game levels using console unlocker such as "open Base01_Hideout_GameBP" will have the map not being rendered.
With the player coordinates it may be possible for me to get back to the home base and fix my game :(
Thx in advance.

kousen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kousen »

budboy wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:19 am

Take note though, there are some spells that if you put in too much value into it, it will lock your skill out and you need to teleport to a new location for them to be reset again
Twilight, as well as the various spell gifts obtained from the Queen blood code.

hualianrebel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hualianrebel »

Would be great to have increase stamina regen cheat. :D
There must be a value that we can increase from 1 to 1.5 or 2, the same way we can increase animation speed.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

kousen wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:28 pm
budboy wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:19 am

Twilight, as well as the various spell gifts obtained from the Queen blood code.
Queen's blood is the one
Spoiler
where you get on the bad ending?
Unfortunately I haven't finished my run for that route, I'll get back to you when I do and test the spells included with it