Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Star Varnir (Steam)

Post by GreenHouse »

brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:37 pm
Made a quick test with the new code: gives 99 & upgraded items +1,+2, etc. Although I think it's dependent on how far through the story you've progressed (or items you currently have on you) - so using it right at the start gives only upgraded items accessible/owned at chapter 1, and using it at chapter 6 gives items from chapter 1 through 6.
Exactly. That's why I thought that it gave me all items. As I got upgraded items.

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Oh can i get the new Script or where is it cause i only got 99 of items i already have and it also gave +1 to +10 of weapons armour and accessories i already have, it didnt give me all items like you guys were saying,so can i get the new code script please because i would like to have all the items please and dont forget the Unlimited Dragon Awakening and Dungeon Camera stat options okie

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:27 pm
Oh can i get the new Script or where is it cause i only got 99 of items i already have and it also gave +1 to +10 of weapons armour and accessories i already have, it didnt give me all items like you guys were saying,so can i get the new code script please because i would like to have all the items please and dont forget the Unlimited Dragon Awakening and Dungeon Camera stat options okie
The script doesn't do that, it just gives you the +1 to +10 upgrades of the items you have.

brakbama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brakbama »

The biggest annoyance for me is the little sister's system, seems like collecting items passes time like crazy (it's not based on time spend outside of base, but actions i think), so just ignore them until later in game, or until someone manages to create a cheat to either freeze the soft time passage, freeze little sister's dragon gauge/satisfaction meter or happiness reduction.
Spoiler
at chapter 10 the soft timer is removed and you can grind if you want

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:52 pm
The biggest annoyance for me is the little sister's system, seems like collecting items passes time like crazy (it's not based on time spend outside of base, but actions i think), so just ignore them until later in game, or until someone manages to create a cheat to either freeze the soft time passage, freeze little sister's dragon gauge/satisfaction meter or happiness reduction.
Spoiler
at chapter 10 the soft timer is removed and you can grind if you want
Hmm, thats a problem. I like to clear an area and not come back again. Ignoring items and cores is going to break the game for me and make me not even want to play..

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Not even a single trainer for this game on any site. Seems like no one is interested in it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:12 am
Not even a single trainer for this game on any site. Seems like no one is interested in it.
More like nobody knows it even exists probably. I haven't seen any sort of marketing at all.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

The game sold terribly in japan and when it came out to ps4 here. It's a similar situation with dark rose valkyrie so its understandable why they don't want to waste money advertising it. At least the port "works" which is hard to say about dark rose valkyrie.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

there is one trainer on 3dm forum one but the maker was not fearlessrevolution like usually do.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

reinzhart wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 am
there is one trainer on 3dm forum one but the maker was not fearlessrevolution like usually do.
Could you share it? I'm interested to see if it has any more options than what we have here.

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

reinzhart wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 am
Oh really thats nice ill check it out btw what are the option on the Trainer oh and Share it pls
Last edited by Divinekyuubi on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

And im still waiting for Unlimited Dragon Awakening And Dungeon Camera stats ewe from Some Genius

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I found a table on 3DM, but no idea what anything actually does. Haven't seen the trainer yet though.

Edit: Using the google camera translate, trainer doesn't seem super useful. Just item quantity, experience and skill stuff. Pretty sure we have all that already.
Attachments
DragonStarVarnir.CT
3DM Table
(33.89 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 am
And im still waiting for Unlimited Dragon Awakening And Dungeon Camera stats ewe from Some Genius
Here's a small table that includes: Infinite Health (With One-Hit Kill for enemies as an option), Infinite SP, Infinite Inventory Items, Infinite Factor Points, Infinite Gold, and Infinite Dragon Awakening.
Some of the stuff you ask for, like the dungeon or little sister system, I don't know what it is so I can't do add that option. I'm not that far into the game.
Attachments
DragonStarVarnir.CT
CODEX
(87.65 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am
Divinekyuubi wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 am
Here's a small table that includes: Infinite Health (With One-Hit Kill for enemies as an option), Infinite SP, Infinite Inventory Items, Infinite Factor Points, Infinite Gold, and Infinite Dragon Awakening.
Some of the stuff you ask for, like the dungeon or little sister system, I don't know what it is so I can't do add that option. I'm not that far into the game.
Ahhh a nice Thank you for table ive been waiting for this infinite Dragon awakening and this Dungeon camera stat i saw it on the Neptunia Rebirth games all 3 of the games cheat tables ill show you it here you can check it out Greenhouse
Attachments
Shinkansen Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth3 V Generation V1002.CT
This Table has the Dungeon Camera stat want for Dragon Star Varnir check it out its Dungeon camera limit remover and zoom limit remover you can move the camera how up you want and how down you want
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 50 times