Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by Jilreign »

Docidoo wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:19 pm
CJbok infinite ammo script crashes my game when I open my mail or go to a different planet and I don't know why.
Remove the magazine from your gun via edit, sorted :D

Also updated my tutorial for the latest version of Digital Marines editor!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Harttas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harttas »

Hi all thx for your tables. But I search a table for unrandomiser machine for artifact and grenade any got it?

kawi5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kawi5 »

Hi guys,
Maybe some one could help me create a shield, relic, and facepuncher with good stats for meele ?

Would be nice ty in advance ^^

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

kawi5 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:17 pm
Hi guys,
Maybe some one could help me create a shield, relic, and facepuncher with good stats for meele ?

Would be nice ty in advance ^^
Everything you need is right here in this thread so if you start at page 1 by the time you get to page 55 you'll know exactly how to do that. You are welcome ;)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

OPTIONS
- Current Playthrough (0 = Normal, 1 = TVHM)
- Number of Playthroughs Completed (unlocks TVHM)

HOW TO USE:
Enable the script at the Main Menu
Open the Load Character screen and select your character
*To unlock TVHM set the Number of Playthroughs Completed to 1 or higher then load in the game and quit to Main Menu
Attachments
Borderlands3.CT
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:37 am
OPTIONS
- Current Playthrough (0 = Normal, 1 = TVHM)
- Number of Playthroughs Completed (unlocks TVHM)

HOW TO USE:
Enable the script at the Main Menu
Open the Load Character screen and select your character
*To unlock TVHM set the Number of Playthroughs Completed to 1 or higher then load in the game and quit to Main Menu
Awesome thanks!

Aquadris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquadris »

The tooltip pointer appears to be broken. Every time I go to hover over my shield (or any item in my inventory, equipped or not) the game just crashes. Rather disappointed, as I found an awesome shield that takes Moze's Shield of Retribution tree to insane heights. Got it from my first ever golden key, but its only level 14 and I'm now level 23. Really would like to level it up with me... am I simply doing something wrong? I don't even get a chance to even attempt to edit the shield's level because game just instant crashes as soon as I move my mouse over the shield.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Aquadris wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 pm
The tooltip pointer appears to be broken. Every time I go to hover over my shield (or any item in my inventory, equipped or not) the game just crashes. Rather disappointed, as I found an awesome shield that takes Moze's Shield of Retribution tree to insane heights. Got it from my first ever golden key, but its only level 14 and I'm now level 23. Really would like to level it up with me... am I simply doing something wrong? I don't even get a chance to even attempt to edit the shield's level because game just instant crashes as soon as I move my mouse over the shield.
Works fine for me.

Aquadris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquadris »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:21 pm
Aquadris wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 pm
Works fine for me.
I finally discovered that the trick is to keep the Cheat Engine window overlaid on top of the game, hover over your item of choice so that the script can do its thing, and then change the values as I saw fit. As soon as I either minimized the game to pull up Cheat Engine, or tabbed to the Cheat Engine window, the game would crash. For whatever reason, I have to take these specific steps to avoid a crash.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"Borderlands3.exe"+903E1D6)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

originalcode:
db 90 90 90 90

exit:
jmp returnhere

"Borderlands3.exe"+903E1D6:
jmp newmem
nop 2
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"Borderlands3.exe"+903E1D6:
db 90 90 90 90
//Alt: db 83 B9 00 02 00 00 00

Unlimited Flak Rakk attack action skill usage. Goes well with fearlessrevolution / CH trainers that have fast / no cooldown options.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

with this table is it possible increase drop rate of legendary items? if yes, how?

best regards

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

My table has that, last script.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10295

(By the way my tables are like, free for people to splice stuff into theirs or use and I encourage people to learn from them since I post info in the threads and comments of the scripts. I'd put that in my signature but we don't have one here.)

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phoenix911 »

Can anyone make a current version please?
I downloaded one and the hp would lock the shield and hp at 999, the ammo would only work with the pistol and some other items would not activate, Personally I just want the health and ammo but even with locked 999 Shield and health you can die from a big enough hit.
Is there a line in there that can increase the drop rate of legendary's would increase the chance of getting jackpots on the slots?

Reset
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reset »

Can someone help out with a infinite health for you pet code? I tried searching for it, but due to the upgrades it fills too quickly to scan for it fast enough.
I'm also using a damage multiplier (from another source) which seem to effect the damage my pet takes, so it's either full or dead, so an infinite health code would help.

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

Rydian wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:52 am
My table has that, last script.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10295

(By the way my tables are like, free for people to splice stuff into theirs or use and I encourage people to learn from them since I post info in the threads and comments of the scripts. I'd put that in my signature but we don't have one here.)
Nice thread, thanks for the script and thank you for sharing your process/information, very usefull.