Dragon Star Varnir (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Star Varnir (Steam)

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Getting a way to adjust or lock the little sister stats would be the most important. I like to casually grind and this game just punishes you for it.

Also if you kill an enemy with a devour attack you will get the core.I've had successful devours when the game said it was 0% just because killing blows will get the job done. I haven't tested this but you could enable the 1 hit kill in the table and then just eat away.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Script to get 99 of each item you have, and every upgrade of them(+1 to +10).

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(getinventory,DragonStarVarnir.exe,B9 01 00 00 00 41 0F 45 CD)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"DragonStarVarnir.exe"+DA7DA)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov ecx,00000001
  mov [rdi],#99
  jmp return

getinventory:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(getinventory)

[DISABLE]
getinventory:
  db B9 01 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(getinventory)
dealloc(newmem)
Last edited by GreenHouse on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

brakbama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brakbama »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:15 am
If I'm not wrong, this will give you every single object from the game. I tried it and it gave me multiple weapons, armors, accessories, etc.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(getinventory,DragonStarVarnir.exe,B9 01 00 00 00 41 0F 45 CD)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"DragonStarVarnir.exe"+DA7DA)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov ecx,00000001
  mov [rdi],#99
  jmp return

getinventory:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(getinventory)

[DISABLE]
getinventory:
  db B9 01 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(getinventory)
dealloc(newmem)
I might be wrong, but either i had already every single object or it just gives you 99 or what you already have, doesn't "spawn" missing items. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
Last edited by brakbama on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 am
I might be wrong, but either i had already every single object or it just gives you 99 or what you already have, doesn't "spawn" missing items. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
Well, I used it at the beginning of the game and when I looked at my inventory I had multiple armors with multiple levels (+1,+2,+3,+4...), I doubt that you start the game with 50 armors, 50 weapons, etc. Those somehow appeared on my inventory, and that's the only way I could have gotten them.

brakbama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brakbama »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am
brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 am
Well, I used it at the beginning of the game and when I looked at my inventory I had multiple armors with multiple levels (+1,+2,+3,+4...), I doubt that you start the game with 50 armors, 50 weapons, etc. Those somehow appeared on my inventory, and that's the only way I could have gotten them.
I tried it both on a new game and around chapter 6, but same results, only sets current items in inventory and newly obtained ones to 99. Did you acquire the items from the start?

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Nice now how to get this what you guys are Talking about here

brakbama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brakbama »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 pm
I used this method for @GreenHouse's code:

***Paste it in a copy of cheat entry of script type (it show <script> at 'value' with no type showing, vs 4bytes or float type) from 'change script' right-click command.

If there are no script type cheat entry, make one with -> memory view ->tool->AutoAssemble-> then
1. Template->'Cheat Table Framework code' &
2. File->Assign to current cheat table

Then a script type cheat entry should be in the mainform lower panel.

Original author:
[Link]

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Is anybody working on the little sister stats? I'm not really sure how satisfaction work. I may be able to find the dragon growth but I'm not sure what happens if you change it since it seems to be locked to gifts you receive.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:31 pm
I tried it both on a new game and around chapter 6, but same results, only sets current items in inventory and newly obtained ones to 99. Did you acquire the items from the start?
My bad, I did share the wrong script. I did edit the comment, try that one now. I'm not sure if it gives every single item, but it sure gives extra items.

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:30 pm
Divinekyuubi wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 pm
I used this method for @GreenHouse's code:

***Paste it in a copy of cheat entry of script type (it show <script> at 'value' with no type showing, vs 4bytes or float type) from 'change script' right-click command.

If there are no script type cheat entry, make one with -> memory view ->tool->AutoAssemble-> then
1. Template->'Cheat Table Framework code' &
2. File->Assign to current cheat table

Then a script type cheat entry should be in the mainform lower panel.

Original author:
[Link]
Thanks ill do this ill try it out
Edit:its works perfectly
Since this works can we get a Unlimited Dragon awakening and Dungeon Camera stat. with it you can view and move the Camera anywhere even underneath the skirts of characters that wear skirts eg:Minessa and Charlotta yeah so moving the camera up and down will have no limit to where you can move it and with Unlimited Dragon Awakening you can use it over and over without it running out you can stay in it forever without having to wait for Dragon Awakening circle container or bubble to fill again after using Dragon Awakening i would like these 2 cheats please
Last edited by Divinekyuubi on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am
Are you using a legit version and is it with or without DLC? Since I can't seem to get it working either even in the beginning of the game, guessing it's because of the game being legit and/or not having the dlc pack.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Are you using a legit version and is it with or without DLC? Since I can't seem to get it working either even in the beginning of the game, guessing it's because of the game being legit and/or not having the dlc pack.
It's the Codex version with DLCs, but still should work. Enable script, and open inventory. Try changing the script number from 99 to another number and check if it does set items to 91. If it does, then that's weird and might have to do with DLCs or something else.
Then I guess that the script works fine as an infinite items script.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:21 pm
It's the Codex version with DLCs, but still should work. Enable script, and open inventory. Try changing the script number from 99 to another number and check if it does set items to 91. If it does, then that's weird and might have to do with DLCs or something else.
Then I guess that the script works fine as an infinite items script.
Yeah it sets everything to that value, also using the same version. It does set the key items as well so that might be a potential problem later on, but I doubt it. :D

Edit: Nevermind I noticed you'd edited the script, and I happened to have the old one, the new one adds everything. Also if you get the script from the quoted post it'll be the old version.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

The script worked for me but it only gave me 99 of what I already have. I wasn't given any new items in my inventory. I own the copy on steam with all the free dlcs and none of the paid.

Also I'm not having any luck on the little sisters growth / satisfaction, anybody else have anything on it so far?

brakbama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brakbama »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:49 pm
brakbama wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:31 pm
My bad, I did share the wrong script. I did edit the comment, try that one now. I'm not sure if it gives every single item, but it sure gives extra items.
Made a quick test with the new code: gives 99 & upgraded items +1,+2, etc. Although I think it's dependent on how far through the story you've progressed (or items you currently have on you) - so using it right at the start gives only upgraded items accessible/owned at chapter 1, and using it at chapter 6 gives items from chapter 1 through 6.