Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Talion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Talion »

Anyone has save game with Talion lvl 80 or more with the best Darkness or Nazgul inventory pls?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

Talion wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:50 am
Anyone has save game with Talion lvl 80 or more with the best Darkness or Nazgul inventory pls?
other players save games are not compatible with this game, i tried and it does not work. you can not use a specific players savegame on your game. each player has its unique savegame generated by the game and can not be used by other players.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mostevil94 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:53 am
Talion wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:50 am
other players save games are not compatible with this game, i tried and it does not work. you can not use a specific players savegame on your game. each player has its unique savegame generated by the game and can not be used by other players.
Attachments
ShadowOfWar_EncryptIDs_V4.CT
(1.03 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

here is the savegame, level 80, every quest completed, and has some rare orcs as well
password is 123
Attachments
08a0b44c_ShadowOfWar.7z
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 240 times

MyShinYourFace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyShinYourFace »

Hi, guys. I have a couple of questions I badly need answers for. First of all, I would like to know if CE and the table are compatible with a cracked game (CODEX). I have Gold Edition (version 1.07something) and I use the only table that works for me - v16. And for some reason, I don't have any names of orc traits, equipment, and other things in the uruk pointer. Instead of names there are numbers like '00000000984F56D3' in the 'value' column. I can change the looks/equipment of orcs by just copying and pasting the number values from another orcs, but when it comes to traits and some other things, I can't figure out what trait is each entry responsible for. In the equipment/looks section you can see what part of the body or what kind of weapon you edit, but in marker abilities and picker abilities there are just 'entry 01', 'entry 02' etc. So my question is, what is the reason for this? A cracked game? An old version of the game? Or an old version of the table? And my second question is, is there a way to move an orc from one region to another through the table? Like a reassingment order, but offline. I would be very greatful if anybody could help me with these two things.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

MyShinYourFace wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:08 am
Hi, guys. I have a couple of questions I badly need answers for. First of all, I would like to know if CE and the table are compatible with a cracked game (CODEX). I have Gold Edition (version 1.07something) and I use the only table that works for me - v16. And for some reason, I don't have any names of orc traits, equipment, and other things in the uruk pointer. Instead of names there are numbers like '00000000984F56D3' in the 'value' column. I can change the looks/equipment of orcs by just copying and pasting the number values from another orcs, but when it comes to traits and some other things, I can't figure out what trait is each entry responsible for. In the equipment/looks section you can see what part of the body or what kind of weapon you edit, but in marker abilities and picker abilities there are just 'entry 01', 'entry 02' etc. So my question is, what is the reason for this? A cracked game? An old version of the game? Or an old version of the table? And my second question is, is there a way to move an orc from one region to another through the table? Like a reassingment order, but offline. I would be very greatful if anybody could help me with these two things.
the lua script that seiKur0 created in "master script" should've translated all the pointers so i think the problem is that the area that the script is translating is different in the version that you are playing.(i hope anyone will get off their butts and crack the newest version, the game wont get any updates anymore).

MyShinYourFace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyShinYourFace »

That sucks. Gonna find a newer version then. And what about my second question? Is there a way to move orcs between regions with CE?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Is there a way to make the treasure orcs only drop gems?

yeti61
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeti61 »

Hey Guys, how can you spawn special uruks in pit fights?
Like tower,necromancer…

sincere

yeti61
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeti61 »

also how i add picker ability without replacing another one

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

how to chance all orcs/uruks to legendary?

ares2140
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ares2140 »

have a difficult time adding necromancer to a captain! followed two videos on how to do it! still doesn't work! is it possible this cheat doesn't work or possible need another update. please help

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

ares2140 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:29 am
have a difficult time adding necromancer to a captain! followed two videos on how to do it! still doesn't work! is it possible this cheat doesn't work or possible need another update. please help
the game wont be updated so updating the cheat table is unnecessary, it could be you need to save the game before exiting to menu, i recommend after changing the ability going into inventory forcing the game to save than exiting to main menu

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:38 am
how to chance all orcs/uruks to legendary?
you can change their rarity in picker abilities and marker abilities

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

yeti61 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:48 pm
also how i add picker ability without replacing another one
i found a way, you need the game to force the uruk to gain an ability.i found hate cowards is the easiest simplygive the enemy uruk picker_terror_lowHealth1 than start a nemesis mission with branded uruk, afterwards make sure the enemy uruk gets to low health with out detecting you so he flees(i recommend letting the branded uruk fight) and then after the battle the branded uruk will get a "hate cowards" trait.
p.s:in chase missions its almost impossible to get the trait, and sometime it just doesnt work so i recommend exiting the game and returning

just so you know im not lying this is my orc:
Last edited by killerkrok555 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.