Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:22 am
Aww man, if the debug armor had high balance as well it would be great. :D
i wish it had insane gift power instead

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Seems this thread is dying. Just getting filled with pointless questions now.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

theres not much to do cept talk and wait to see if the cheat table makers update the table

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The 'Never Stagger Armor' sword (yes, sword, NFI why its called armor...) is actually somewhat fun allowed. It does next to fuck all damage (you can edit the damage I guess) but it has a nice built in effect of EVERY HIT guaranteed staggering a mob, even bosses!

Its normal in Souls type games to always have to be the one to dodge an attack, this sword is fun in letting you make the enemy feel what its like to always get staggered out of an attack :P

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

does anyone know the ids for all the vestiges?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

RaxeIe wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 am
i wish it had insane gift power instead
Yeah that too. :D

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

xros wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:40 am
does anyone know the ids for all the vestiges?
IT is in this topic, search the pages.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am
So how do you swap in Blood Codes? I want to get all of the bad ending stuff without playing through again. It said to only swap stuff in the same category..so I'd have to get rid of a Code to get a new one? Thats pretty much the opposite of what I want haha. I tried swapping an item since they're technically items..but then I have the item in my inventory, but I can't equip the code or learn skills from it.

DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345
^This will add the Core, but it won't function and unlock the Code.

Also, what unobtainable items have you guys found? I have..

Weapons:
Monster Adjustment Sword
Never-Stagger Armor
Deadly Debug Sword

Veils:
All NPC Veils
TGS Armor
Durable Debug Shield

Thats all I could find with a strange name. Is there anything else?
What is the item number for the "TGS Armor"? O_O.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am
So how do you swap in Blood Codes? I want to get all of the bad ending stuff without playing through again. It said to only swap stuff in the same category..so I'd have to get rid of a Code to get a new one? Thats pretty much the opposite of what I want haha. I tried swapping an item since they're technically items..but then I have the item in my inventory, but I can't equip the code or learn skills from it.

DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345
^This will add the Core, but it won't function and unlock the Code.

Also, what unobtainable items have you guys found? I have..

Weapons:
Monster Adjustment Sword
Never-Stagger Armor
Deadly Debug Sword

Veils:
All NPC Veils
TGS Armor
Durable Debug Shield

Thats all I could find with a strange name. Is there anything else?
id like to know the never-stagger armor, or anything else which might be good. do you know the effect of monster adjustment sword? cuz i never tried it yet.

PesVasys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PesVasys »

I need to find the Moss-covered key's ID/name in ObjectsDump.txt. Due to a bug, my key was used, but the water level did not drop, the lever did not work, there was not even an animation of use. I don’t want to go through again until this moment, I can’t get the key from the fat man with the sword again, so I want to resort to Item Swap to get this key

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

PesVasys wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:28 pm
I need to find the Moss-covered key's ID/name in ObjectsDump.txt. Due to a bug, my key was used, but the water level did not drop, the lever did not work, there was not even an animation of use. I don’t want to go through again until this moment, I can’t get the key from the fat man with the sword again, so I want to resort to Item Swap to get this key
Moss-covered Key names from pox911's "Current Highlighted Item" script: DA_Item_Important_Key_2_NAME and IAF_Important_Key_2. With that you should be able to localize it in the ObjectsDump file.
Last edited by AllIWantToKnow on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PesVasys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PesVasys »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:40 pm
PesVasys wrote:
Moss-covered Key names from pox911's "Current Highlighted Item" script: DA_Item_Important_Key_2_NAME and IAF_Important_Key_2. With that you should be able to localize it in the ObjectsDump file.
Thanks you a lot!

PesVasys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PesVasys »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:40 pm
PesVasys wrote:
I rummaged around a bit and found the one I needed: "ItemArticleBase DA_Item_Important_Key_3.DA_Item_Important_Key_3". But you helped me a lot in this matter.

SnowyHuskybutt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SnowyHuskybutt »

Seems my initial post got skimmed over and buried under other stuff, so guess I'll ask again.

Is there anyway to change your characters actual name to something else, so it's not stuck as the name you assigned when you started the game, or is it impossible to do? Been wondering since I wanted to switch my finished save character to female from male, but it's just a bit weird having a male name on a female character.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

WeaponArticleBase DA_WeaponArticle_LargeSword_K.DA_WeaponArticle_LargeSword_K blanched greatsword
WeaponArticleBase DA_WeaponArticle_Halberd_K.DA_WeaponArticle_Halberd_K Cerulean Spear
WeaponArticleBase DA_WeaponArticle_Sword_N.DA_WeaponArticle_Sword_N Crimson Longsword
JinkakuArticleBase DA_JinkakuArticle_Gauntlet9.DA_JinkakuArticle_Gauntlet9 Venous Claw Blood Veil
now if someone could figure out harbinger that would be great