Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by baeberry »

Hi SunBeam,

Thank you for the great table. I was wondering if you could add the following:

- Vehicles Take No Damage
- Can't Fall Off Bike

Thanks a bunch!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tabz3 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:50 am
As for the Caliber/Verm stuff, they could probably inject their cheats using APC/kernel or whatever, most decent (paid) cheat providers already do that for games that have online stuff that isn't split between two .exe's.
He has been mentioning HIS driver several times around, that he'd use that if Breakpoint's BattlEye can't get bypassed. I wonder why he didn't use a similar driver with EAC in Vermintide 2. Is EAC better than BattlEye? Ah, that's right, because it's that part he accused me of: "so the newbs won't catch on that what I am really saying is that i cannot do it". Let him eat his own fucking words again. That BE driver he flaunts around.. doesn't exist.
baeberry wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:55 pm
Hi SunBeam,

Thank you for the great table. I was wondering if you could add the following:

- Vehicles Take No Damage
- Can't Fall Off Bike

Thanks a bunch!
There is an option that gives all vehicles god mode, regardless if them being attached to or not. Won't do anything about falling off bikes, sorry. No time for that on my end.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

Hey sunbeam.

What other features will you be working on for this title? I'm looking for a removal of the daily limit for the battle rewards or unlimited battle points (might be server sided idk).. :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

arnevehug wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm
Hey sunbeam.

What other features will you be working on for this title? I'm looking for a removal of the daily limit for the battle rewards or unlimited battle points (might be server sided idk).. :D
No server-sided crap or convoluted "I want a giraffe in-game" from my part :) I'll see as I play the game; don't take requests in, sorry.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:57 pm
arnevehug wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm
Hey sunbeam.

No server-sided crap or convoluted "I want a giraffe in-game" from my part :) I'll see as I play the game; don't take requests in, sorry.

Haha. okay man, i understand. thanks man :D

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

What does the 'Immunity' cheat do exactly? Ignore explosions, cannot be knocked down?

Tabz3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tabz3 »

baeberry wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 am
What does the 'Immunity' cheat do exactly? Ignore explosions, cannot be knocked down?
As far as I understand, the enemy's field of view is non-existent, but they can still hear you, for example~

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

Tabz3 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:05 am
baeberry wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 am
As far as I understand, the enemy's field of view is non-existent, but they can still hear you, for example~
Got'cha. Same as Ghost Mode or Invisible basically.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Only thing id like to see is a way for unlimited components to upgrade the guns, but this is awesome sunbeam, thank you

HDZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HDZ »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 pm
HDZ wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:50 pm
Thanks Poyzion!

Guess I got to figure out how to get the PCHunter working first.
It won't work on the latest version of Windows 10. Check compatibility log, ffs :P
Damn. Ok guess I’ll wait til they update it if they ever do. Any alternatives you recommend Sun?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

That would be interesting for me too because i‘m using the latest version of Windows 10 and as far as i know there is no possibility for downgrading the Windows Version (what would be not recommended anyway because if i remember correctly there were also a lot of Security patches included) so it would be great if there would be an alternative for that tool because you also already done the UPP Version (that‘s someting i would really like to see on other great games as Assassins Creed Odyssey for example, mabe you could look at this in the near future because atm there is only one trainer released for that game and UPP but it‘s a paid one :( ) so everything i need is avaliable but can‘t use it because of PC Hunter is outdated :(

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

is there away to unlock all the missions and reach level 200 without playing the game? Are there saved files like borderlands 3 that I can place on my PC?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Uplay so they're tied to your account but they're in the folder Uplay is installed to and then savegames and then a folder name around a number which for this game was 1200 something I believe, differed a bit in the beta and then it will differ between Uplay, Steam and Uplay+ though if it's the same account a copy/paste might work but it might also not be compatible and I am pretty certain the same as prior games is also used here so other saves won't be compatible.
(Earlier versions could be edited to add in your own ID but I don't think that works anymore.)

EDIT: So I guess a early unlock of the raid content isn't easily achieved without a few hours. Level cap is 30 and the last skills are from taking out the Behemoth things (Tanks that dodge ridiculously well.) and getting the skill point chests these guard (They just have these in chests for however that work.) and then for the level scaling itself other than higher numbers going from white to green to blue with still more bonuses but still low overall numbers it doesn't mean much.
Spoiler
Even at level 1 and gear score 1 it's entirely possible to walk over to the base where Walker is and just shoot him in the head and win just avoid the drones where gear actually makes a bit of a difference but for humanoids a headshot is all you need regardless of some number on a piece of equipment. :D
(Makes no sense and the story gets kinda broken and the guy probably still shows up because no one would ever go out of order of events apparently though it's fully possible to hit level 20 and a gear score of 150 - 200 in a few hours just doing random non story stuff too and then cap Walker as the first mission undertaken in the game.)
(Bit of a spoiler though not much of one but essentially taking out a priority target and how it can be done nearly immediately although unlocking Nowhere first the little cave hub of every other Nomad is recommended first.)

EDIT: So beyond the raid and not being able to start that without gear score of 200 anything else is just available and the main mission saying 150 can be done anyway either interrogating or just heading over to the obvious area and finishing the fight pretty quickly. :D

EDIT: Hmm thinking of it assuming there's no other hindrances the table and just god-mode and getting to Golem by way of lengthy sea trip might actually work too for just getting the exclusive items in that place but just a theory really haven't tried yet though at least the BZZZ and drone swarm warnings aren't as bothersome now that the rest of the game is open for exploration ha ha.
(Guessing the other fogged islands on the world map are future raid areas then and Golem up in the corner off the distance discouraging manually just flying there via helicopter.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Love those word filters ;) :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Smart guy :O :O :O *claps*