A Legionary's Life (updated Sept 26th 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: A Legionary's Life (updated Sept 26th 2019)

Post by thorxic »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 am
thorxic wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 am
The Mogician wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:16 am

All of the pointers work fine for me except for time remaining in camp, which I fixed.

For starting stats, you have to randomize it first and the pointers will populate. As for the skill values, you can change them once you start the game.
Thank you for the instructions! I'll give it a shot :D
Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.
Yes! I got the attributes to work the way you instructed but the rest I can't get to work, still.
But it's not much of a problem as weapon skills values are relatively easy 4 bytes values to find and edit.
And then there's not much need for camp time.
The only remaining values anyone could possibly wish for are money, virtue, opinions, and combat values such as stance, fatigue, and health. And the same values for opponents, but health and money is also pretty easy to just scan for. Again 4 bytes. This isn't a request, so don't worry.

TLDR: Thanks! I got all I need.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zholdan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zholdan »

The Mogician wrote:
Hi Mogi,

this no longer seems to work? The game crashes right after choosing a name if I try to up the starting stats of a character. Or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Zholdan wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:21 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Hi Mogi,

this no longer seems to work? The game crashes right after choosing a name if I try to up the starting stats of a character. Or am I perhaps doing something wrong?
Start game, start cheat engine, load table, start new game, reroll stats, change the stats into whatever you like in the cheat table and go. Unless you made it too big or something, it shouldn't crash the game.

Zholdan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zholdan »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:54 am
Start game, start cheat engine, load table, start new game, reroll stats, change the stats into whatever you like in the cheat table and go. Unless you made it too big or something, it shouldn't crash the game.
Hello again,

I've tried this with average values across the board (55) and it still crashes when I try this. I should clarify that I'm running this on Steam (latest version), not sure if it's released in any other form.

I have found that the extend time cheat works, but nothing else seems to. So I sort of can work around it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Zholdan wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:49 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:54 am
Hello again,

I've tried this with average values across the board (55) and it still crashes when I try this. I should clarify that I'm running this on Steam (latest version), not sure if it's released in any other form.

I have found that the extend time cheat works, but nothing else seems to. So I sort of can work around it.
It's not supposed to "crash the game" in the first place. It is a pointer table that points to values in the game so you can modify them yourself to whatever you like. Did you lock the values? I simply can't wrap my head around how it actually prevents the game from running.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sifu the magician..is this game have game anti cheat protection..it seem it have ..i think..the game this week i hear will be update again...do u think the designer is putting up a defense..on this game

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

danielyee wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:00 am
Hi sifu the magician..is this game have game anti cheat protection..it seem it have ..i think..the game this week i hear will be update again...do u think the designer is putting up a defense..on this game
The game does not have anti-cheat.
You can search for values and change them and it works, if you know how to find them.

I couldn't get some of the pointers to work, but Mogician's pointers worked with base stats for character creation.
Weapon skills you can scan for and edit yourself, same with money, fatigue, and stance. The rest is more tricky.

Oh, and the table does NOT crash the game. I can't see why it would, since pointers only search for and read values.

Registered_Guest
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Registered_Guest »

The table worked for me in previous versions, it does not seem to work anymore.

Regarding crashes, it seemed to me that if I edited my values over 100 the game would freeze forever - however nothing would happen if I did the next best thing and set them at +90 points (Hint: A character at 99 is still awesome despite not being perfect).

Adjneki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Adjneki »

Hi, it is just a simple table without pointer (so it will NOT work for you as is, unless you do some counting and memory difference is fixed, just for ideas), i am lazy to be smarter to play with pointers v.1.2.7. GOG version.

Few tip thoughts for this game anyway:
You don't need to crawl anything at character creation, start game with default values, then you can look for changes (practise etc.).
0. Once you can boost the Awards amount, you will get tons of points for everything (aka. no further cheat is required). This meansy you can manually assign many points in the game, equip somewhat better gears and even assign points for cash.
1. Alike address ranges (same line suggests values shall be close to each other):
Morale, Virtue.
Skills
Opinions
Awards (ususally quite far away from the aboves)
2. Warnings:
- Javelin skill: Don't use higher than 99, unless in battle, otherwise your throwing will fail (meant for the pick specific target etc. messages).
- Attributes: Don't go over ~1024, otherwise your hit will miss in battle.
- Awards: Don't assign too many rewards, otherwise you will get a negative hall of fame result - thus, you will not have points at all to assign upon next game start.
3. Bar values start at 0 value if you want to look for them (maybe Morale was an exception as i remember, but you can ruin that with Guard task). Days were around 30 (look for value between 20-40 or just see what will decrase by 1), so you can look for it and play with these values once you can reset days (EDIT note: Day bar will decrase even so you could find the correct days value, don't worry.). Days spot changed once i moved to another territory, same stands for battle turns.

Wish: Anti-Armor(1), Handiness(2), Reach... Weapon toggle. I guess these can ensure 1-hit kills, but i haven't figure out it yet.

Happy chopping, i welcome anyone's works with pointers etc. :D :D :D .
legionary.CT
A Legionnary's Life v1.2.7 GOG
(10.06 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Karken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karken »

So, as of Feb 24th update 1.3.1 was released and now none of the tables seem to be working for me. All the addresses and values come up with ?? etc. I'm new to cheatengine so maybe the fault is mine but I don't think so. If someone could create an updated table, it'd be much appreciated! ^

dasdadasdadasda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dasdadasdadasda »

May someone help with a table for the 1.3.7 version? The previous ones are not working... Pretty please...

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

YUP, 1.3.7 GOG is missing :(

elusha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elusha »

Hi Thanks so much but I've been having some trouble too, I can't seem to figure it out

simpleguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by simpleguy »

1.3.10 is the latest version now. Still not working, obviously.

BliniTzaziki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BliniTzaziki »

Hi, anyone has any idea where I could find steam version 1.3.14 tables?

thanks in advance