Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Code Vein

Post by fuyuke »

sikiji wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am
I don't know if anyone noticed this but when altering stats (specifically maximum stamina and maximum ichor) the stat changes don't save when you reload. In fact the ichor (current) stat seems to reset to default current level even with the new max locked in when you use the mistle.

They also seem to display improperly on the HUD and the player stat screen ie: stamina 220/136 or ichor 32/16

Since these are probably floating values I'm not sure if there is a fix but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point out.
A save-able method of being OP is to spawn in unobtainable equipments, such as the Debug Sword and No-Stagger Armor. For the sword, the name in the dump file should contain the string "CheatWeapon", for the armor, I don't know (someone help plz). The sword hit 99999 on each swing, fully blocks all damage when guarding, but gifts do not increase in damage, and you'll still take full damage if hit normally.

On this note, can anyone recommend any other normally unobtainable items that are OP (with their names in the dump file)?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

I think I'm doing something wrong, when I try to put in the weapon ID(e.g. 0000000048F7F400) into pox's weapon pointer code, the moment I hit esc or switch to the next selected weapon, it crashes

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Scarlizz wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:08 pm
I'm sure someone already said this, but the game keeps crashing if you wanna change the Haze... Would be great if its possible to make a update soon. Thanks :)
Player pointer still works fine for me. Version 1.03.86465. /shrug

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akirofu »

Anyone found a way to change face or body type mid-game?

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:41 pm
Jessen wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:29 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:29 am
yes. some may have been spawned in through item editor though. it didnt cause a problem with the 4 successors and restoring their memories so i dunno...
how exactly do you spawn in items? Is there a list of IDs or something to utilize?
Just unpack the .pak files and figure it out :P You can spawn shit with summon command. I suggest not asking if you can spawn a certain item with certain properties; that's out of discussion. That's what usually happens: one question brings another and another and so on. People give you a finger, you take the whole hand.

So I managed to inject the console, and I type in the summon command but nothing appears? At the very least the console recognizes the command because when I try to type in spawn it says unrecognized

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

budboy wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:51 pm
So I managed to inject the console, and I type in the summon command but nothing appears? At the very least the console recognizes the command because when I try to type in spawn it says unrecognized
Summon only works on things in that area, if I remember correctly.

As for your crashes when you try and swap, you need to generate the file each time you launch the game, and use those numbers. Make sure it's something of the same type as well.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

Ok so I attached the injector correctly, but for some reason I can't dump the objectlist? CTRL + / or just / does not work, is it a different key? The documentation says just the / jey(while on pox's tutorial it says CTRL + / so I used both)

EDIT: Derp, I'm stupid. Apprently it dumps the file into the location of the exe with the -shipping on it, not on the one with just the codevein.exe

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

fuyuke wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:10 pm
sikiji wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am
I don't know if anyone noticed this but when altering stats (specifically maximum stamina and maximum ichor) the stat changes don't save when you reload. In fact the ichor (current) stat seems to reset to default current level even with the new max locked in when you use the mistle.

They also seem to display improperly on the HUD and the player stat screen ie: stamina 220/136 or ichor 32/16

Since these are probably floating values I'm not sure if there is a fix but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point out.
A save-able method of being OP is to spawn in unobtainable equipments, such as the Debug Sword and No-Stagger Armor. For the sword, the name in the dump file should contain the string "CheatWeapon", for the armor, I don't know (someone help plz). The sword hit 99999 on each swing, fully blocks all damage when guarding, but gifts do not increase in damage, and you'll still take full damage if hit normally.

On this note, can anyone recommend any other normally unobtainable items that are OP (with their names in the dump file)?
bruh im a total noob to this and i figured it out. in the dump files you know how theres a "cheat" and then "weapon" right? blood veil in japanese is jikaku or something so i just went around the dump with ctrl F searching for Cheat and Jikaku and i got JinkakuArticleBase DA_GasouArticle_CheatGasou.DA_GasouArticle_CheatGasou for the durable debug shield

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

Also sunbeam, how were you able to extract the PAK files? I wanted to see if it's possible to edit the weapon stats directly

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

feelsbad the debug items have no gift power.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

akirofu wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:35 pm
Anyone found a way to change face or body type mid-game?
Use Pox911's "Bypass Customization Reset" - you can fully redesign your character at any point in the game

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Highlighted Item Pointer isn't working.

Requests for the t able.

100% Status Effect
100% Parry

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Requests for the t able.

100% Status Effect
100% Parry
Seems to be working fine for me? Are you using pox's pointer or zachillos? Zachillos's pointers haven't been updated for quite a while.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

UnfadingOnes wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:40 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Requests for the t able.

100% Status Effect
100% Parry
Seems to be working fine for me? Are you using pox's pointer or zachillos? Zachillos's pointers haven't been updated for quite a while.
yeah honestly i dont know why zaxhillos's pointers are even in the cheat table anymore since pox took it and made it better

Scacery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scacery »

Didn't read through all of this, so sorry if this question's been answered already, but what's the name for the durable debug shield in the object dump? i've been searching for hours and couldn't find it