Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ETA3minutes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by ETA3minutes »

Amazing, and thx!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dropskiler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dropskiler »

Quick question. Did anyone determine if battle rewards xp is stored serwer side or client side? Daily limit is client.

Tabz3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tabz3 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:01 am
^ The bypass works for Breakpoint. It's the same identical one as on UC. Those posts (about it not working) refer to active online games that regularly update their BattlEye client with newer detection signatures.
I'm currently using /belaunch -be, but I disable the BattlEye service so it doesn't boot up again after the 'connecting' portion, since the game doesn't kick you out automatically to the main menu like in other ubisoft games e.g. The Crew 2, so this (oversight?) might get fixed in a later update, including your method - thanks for your cheat table by the way, keep up the good work!

bonelesschicken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bonelesschicken »

thanks for the hardwork sunbeam!

just to be clear, /belaunch -be in the arguments (BE Bypass) still works??
after that using CE wont b detected right?

saw your post in the beta banning you for opening CE

Tabz3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tabz3 »

bonelesschicken wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:24 pm
thanks for the hardwork sunbeam!

just to be clear, /belaunch -be in the arguments (BE Bypass) still works??
after that using CE wont b detected right?

saw your post in the beta banning you for opening CE
No, it still bans you if you only do it without disabling the service, you must set the startup type for 'BattlEye Service' to disabled, services.msc in Windows - otherwise it will run again.

EDIT: as said before, they may update this at any time, just like with The Crew 2, so it kicks you out to main menu or disconnect entirely~
Last edited by Tabz3 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

AndroidVageta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AndroidVageta »

I saw the fearlessrevolution trainer for this game and it has a LOT more options than I've seen any other trainer, specifically things like item multipliers and the ability to add Battle Rewards points among many others. Anyone know how they're doing this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

AndroidVageta wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:17 am
I saw the China trainer for this game and it has a LOT more options than I've seen any other trainer, specifically things like item multipliers and the ability to add Battle Rewards points among many others. Anyone know how they're doing this?
We don't care :) Please don't mention that name around these parts; they're banned and not welcome here. Might as well go ask them directly if you use their shit. Thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tabz3 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:38 am
No, it still bans you, but you have to set the startup type for 'BattlEye Service' to disabled, services.msc in Windows - otherwise it will run again.
That is what all the trainers are doing. They ask you to drop some launcher in the game folder; the launcher starts up the game directly, skipping the _BE.exe run; then they disable BEDaisy service and game runs. VERY complicated thing any intermediate coder's ass can pull off. I'm waiting for Ubisoft to actually make use of the information BEDaisy is communicating to the server and use that in the auth portion (login). We'll then see all these trainers dropping like flies under the slogan "it can't be done anymore, Ubi have server-sided checks for BattlEye now". Then we go back to Caliber and Vermintide 2 "it's hard to do" discussion all over again (it's not only EAC that has these kinds of checks, ffs).

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Guess it entirely depends on how much some of the other trainers start tampering with the online bits, messing with the rewards sounds like it's crossing that quite clearly but what's done is done though I do like that it's possible to just omit BattlEye but I don't see it lasting if they're pushing for more online events though with luck it might last most of season 1 but it could also change whenever the next major content update comes out which eh let's see it's a T800 cross-over event like the Predator in Wildlands though perhaps it's a bit later on still.

Expected a patch too but instead all that's been happening is cleanup.bat in the Support folder with a little command to remove that one file they renamed between the beta files and the full game version though it could happen later next week too whenever they're going to be doing maintenance and such probably giving a few days for watching how the full release affects the servers and such too.

EDIT: Well or nothing at all could happen, Wildlands latest table and little EAC workaround still functions mostly and despite tampering Ubisoft didn't seem to be doing too much for the Assassin's Creed titles though this game is a bit more like Division or more online geared and connected or what to call it.

Small minority of the player base might not be worth the effort to do any extensive retooling or changing of how this stuff works anyway although if the exploits do get worse and with how much is seemingly client sided there's a chance it will then that is probably going to at least make the developers consider some action or then again maybe not. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It will not happen :) Ubisoft have their own agenda. It didn't for Wildlands, it won't for Breakpoint. Let's close this here, lol. Brings no value debating over it.

HDZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HDZ »

Thanks Sunbeam.

Few quick questions for anyone that can help:

1. Do we need to do the bypass everytime or doing it once is enough?
2. Is there a way to fix PCHunter "load driver error"?
3. What is the difference between GRB.ct and GrB_UPP.ct? they both say 1.1
4. Any reason why my CT only shows the "gater intel" opiton but I can't select it?

Thanks all

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

HDZ wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:39 pm
Thanks Sunbeam.

Few quick questions for anyone that can help:

1. Do we need to do the bypass everytime or doing it once is enough?
2. Is there a way to fix PCHunter "load driver error"?
3. What is the difference between GRB.ct and GrB_UPP.ct? they both say 1.1
4. Any reason why my CT only shows the "gater intel" opiton but I can't select it?

Thanks all
1: As far as i know each time

3: GRB is for the normal version and the _UPP is for the Uplay Plus Version of the game. Both are v1.1 but they have different .exe files for the game

HDZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HDZ »

Thanks Poyzion!

Guess I got to figure out how to get the PCHunter working first.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

HDZ wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:50 pm
Thanks Poyzion!

Guess I got to figure out how to get the PCHunter working first.
It won't work on the latest version of Windows 10. Check compatibility log, ffs :P

Tabz3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tabz3 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:05 am
Tabz3 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:38 am
No, it still bans you, but you have to set the startup type for 'BattlEye Service' to disabled, services.msc in Windows - otherwise it will run again.
That is what all the trainers are doing. They ask you to drop some launcher in the game folder; the launcher starts up the game directly, skipping the _BE.exe run; then they disable BEDaisy service and game runs. VERY complicated thing any intermediate coder's ass can pull off. I'm waiting for Ubisoft to actually make use of the information BEDaisy is communicating to the server and use that in the auth portion (login). We'll then see all these trainers dropping like flies under the slogan "it can't be done anymore, Ubi have server-sided checks for BattlEye now". Then we go back to Caliber and Vermintide 2 "it's hard to do" discussion all over again (it's not only EAC that has these kinds of checks, ffs).
edit: i can't engrish

It's understandable, most games with any decent anti-cheat has heartbeats implemented as well, Breakpoint at the moment doesn't seem to have any, which is why you can simply disable it and works fine (for single-player).

As for the Caliber/Verm stuff, they could probably inject their cheats using APC/kernel or whatever, most decent (paid) cheat providers already do that for games that have online stuff that isn't split between two .exe's.

I don't know though, I'm not that knowledgable but you explaining your thought process when making these tables are very useful for learning ^_^