Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
J3r3k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by J3r3k »

Hello there, I’m kinda new here so maybe I miss something but, is there a cheat for free roaming with bros outside battle? I heard about something when the game came out, and that it would prevent to talk to npc etc, but if we can switch back to Noct for story anytime, I would love to use bros the rest of the time, outside battle. Sorry if my question is stupid! Thanks!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mk2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV +? (table Update17.1)

Post by mk2 »

cranayui wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 am
Hi, does this supported with the latest steam version?
I just tested with the latest Steam version (2019-06-18). Cielos's table is no longer working.

cranayui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cranayui »

mk2 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:15 pm
cranayui wrote:
I just tested with the latest Steam version (2019-06-18). Cielos's table is no longer working.
Thanks for updating, someone share with me that Discord modding group has a workable cheat engine.

[Link]

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Anyone interested in getting the Twitch Prime rewards activated now that there is no way to get them?
As far as exclusive items go, they are the only missing ones now.
The UWP Dodanuki sword, Origin Regalia decals and Sims costume can all be added through the existing override items scripts.
So the missing ones now are the Twitch Chocobo Tee, Weatherworn Regalia decal and Kooky Chocobo.
Anyone who can provide saves with these activated would be a great help too, to test if they work after the redemption period is over and if they are account-bound.
Last edited by predprey on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

This script activates the Twitch Prime Rewards for those who missed the giveaway period and are now locked out of them. They have to be activated before the game checks for Twitch Prime loots; there are two spots that are applicable:
  1. Any time before the loading screen that comes right after the "A FINAL FANTASY for Fans and First-Timers" and Square-Enix splash screens
  2. Logging into and authorizing any account through the "Special Gift from Twitch Prime" menu
They will deactivate when the script is not used the next time the game launches. This is the same behavior for users who claimed the loot, i.e. the game logs in to Twitch and retrieves their loots every time it launches.

The 3 Twitch Prime Rewards are:
  1. Kooky Chocobo
  2. Kooky Chocobo Tee for Comrades
  3. Weatherworn Regalia Decal
In the event, the game updates and breaks the script, it is possible to intercept the call to Twitch through Fiddler and add in the rewards. Add this snippet into the OnBeforeResponse function in the FiddlerScript

Code: Select all

if(oSession.HostnameIs("api.twitch.tv")) {
    var oBody = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(oSession.responseBodyBytes);
    oBody = oBody.replace('"goods":[]', '"goods":[{"sku":"FFXV_TP_001"},{"sku":"FFXV_TP_002"},{"sku":"FFXV_TP_003"}]');
    oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oBody);
}
Finally, I'm looking for the IDs for the platform exclusive items mainly Dodanuki sword, Origin Regalia decals and Sims costumes. If anyone have or know them please post it here. Also, if there is anyone who tried activating the Assassin's Festival and Moogle Chocobo Carnival special events and have any useful information, do share them too.
Attachments
Twitch Prime Rewards.CT
(11.39 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
Last edited by predprey on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

This script unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin.
It already includes the Twitch exclusives from the post above.
The Half-Life items are unlocked without needing to subscribe to their broken workshop items.
Additionally, there is a secret Intel 8700K pack which never got released. It includes a HP-8700K Booster and a MP-8700K Booster.

There are two ways to use the script:
  • Activate it anytime before or during the logo splash screens
  • Activate it, load a save game, return to title screen
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list. Anyone with information or files from the console please do share them with me.

Update on Limited Time Events: Based on what I found, the PC versions is missing the scripted DLC files for the Moogle Chocobo Carnival and Assassin Festival. They should be located in "datas://level/DLC_ex/mog" and ""datas://level/DLC_ex/feather". Thus, we probably won't ever see these events on PC until someone can get at the files from the console update versions while the events were still ongoing. Plus, there will most likely be some conversion needed to port them over, which would require us to have full knowledge of the EARC and XMB2 formats in order to repackage only the needed loose files. Anyway, anyone who can dump files for patch 1.15 would be most appreciated.
Attachments
Exclusives Unlock.CT
(6.37 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Last edited by predprey on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list.
As a person on a tight budget who has waited years even before it was released to have a console or computer powerful enough to play this game, I want to thank you for even making an attempt at restoring content long gone and adding that attempt to your to-do list at all, even if it is not high priority, and even if you don't manage to accomplish such. And I am sure there are plenty of people in all sorts of circumstances and finally playing this game(perhaps who were waiting for the Ardyn DLC) who feel the same way.

Good luck.

hello_hello
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hello_hello »

mk2 wrote:
I am not sure but maybe due some mods because DrummerIX table is not working at first. Retested DrummerIX table without mods, it is working so as this :)

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

fearlessfan1 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 am
predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list.
As a person on a tight budget who has waited years even before it was released to have a console or computer powerful enough to play this game, I want to thank you for even making an attempt at restoring content long gone and adding that attempt to your to-do list at all, even if it is not high priority, and even if you don't manage to accomplish such. And I am sure there are plenty of people in all sorts of circumstances and finally playing this game(perhaps who were waiting for the Ardyn DLC) who feel the same way.

Good luck.
Yea... it's stuck in dev hell. I need files from the console game on update versions while the events were still ongoing, can't find any so they have to be manually extracted from jailbroken consoles which I do not have too. This is to check if the events have files which are removed from the windows version, and if they are figure out if they need to be converted and ported to windows. They may already be in the Windows edition and if so I already know the special menu/game completed flag is stored in the system save instead of gameplay saves. So I only need to reverse the encryption on the saves, but yea... eta unknown, probably never or a random fine day when I suddenly feel like it.

Neverbliss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Neverbliss »

cranayui wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:36 pm
mk2 wrote:
cranayui wrote:
Thanks for updating, someone share with me that Discord modding group has a workable cheat engine.

[Link]
Can I please have the table as well? Thanks to whoever is kind enough.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I asked squall for an update, i hope he would have time and want to do it

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

i still hope someone updates the GachiOnFire Scripts with the option to break level and hp limits

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

OleMagne wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Table to add outfits and change character models.
[Link]

--

Outfits:
Adds all outfits for the chocobros.

Modelswapper:
Lets you change model for the chocobros and guests.

Noctis (3) -- Young, Old, Needs-a-haircut.
Gladio (3) -- Young, Old, Slicked hair.
Ignis (5) -- Young, Old, Blind, Ruffled (EPI), Episode Ignis (real EPI) - full body so only likes casual outfits unless you want clipping
Prompto (3) -- Young, Old, Bruised
--
Cor -- Old Cor
Aranea -- EPP Aranea

NOTE: The game will remove locked stuff like noodle, kings knight etc when you load the game without this enabled. The only non-hardlocked outfits it doesn't remove are AC outfit, thermal suit, and outfits you can get ingame already.

How to use modelswappers:
Activate at title screen.
Load your game.
Once ingame, make your selection in CE and then equip the very first outfit in the attire menu.
Don't disable it until you're done playing. The game doesn't like it if you do.

Latest update:
Added the ability to change guest models (use in conjuction with Cielos' table here)

Do note that they might be invisible in the menu, or using the wrong outfit. It doesn't matter since you can't change their items and you're supposed to play with them, not chill in the menu. :lol:
Previous updates:
Update 11: Updated table to work with the latest version.
Update 10: Removed the buggy Ignis outfits that only worked in Insomnia. Left in the removal-code if you want to remove them from your save. Updated characterswapper. Now works with all outfits incl. Prompto's Tundra outfit and Noctis' Sims 4 outfit. Added 'Old' Gladio.
-
Update 9: Added a testing version of a character swapper. Not all models are accounted for (f.ex asscreed Noctis will use young model). Will add those when I get back from work. For now, enjoy the selection.
Has anyone kept the version of this script for v1.0 of the game ?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
Usable in main game:
01041057 Claymore (EP. Gladiolus)
01055F0B Prompto's Custom Handgun (EP. Prompto)
0106001E Drain Lance (EP. Ignis)
0106001F Spelldaggers (EP. Ignis)

Unusable:
01055F0D Lumen Flare (EP. Prompto)
01057183 Alea Bazooka (EP. Prompto)
01055F0C Rapidus SMG (EP. Prompto)
0105666E Flagrum SMG (EP. Prompto)

Event Weapons:
106AEF4:Sarah's Shortsword
0104CFF0:Garuda's Gaze
0104CFEC:Gaze of the Vortex
0104CFF1:Garuda's Pain
0104CFED:Pain of the Vortex
0104CFF2:Garuda's Plumes
0104CFEE:Plumes of the Vortex
0106AEF3:Garuda's Abandon
0104CFEF:Abandon of the Vortex

Dumped all possible IDs with their associated object names as attached. Use with DrummerIX's Override Shop ID script. Adding items with no names associated may result in unpredictable glitches.

Code: Select all

Password: fearlessrevolution.com
Try and experiment with all the IDs. FYI there's a secret Justice Monster Five car decal that was never released but is in the game:
Attachments
IDs Dump.7z
(15.75 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Last edited by predprey on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Nimble Status Effect Auto Cast Holy
Always Cast Super Holy
Auto Armiger Unleashed Finisher (May fail to trigger if attack button is held on, so tap and release for a pause at the end of each finish)
Lenient Armiger Unleashed Finisher Timing
Controller Auto Input (For controllers on Type C configuration only)
- Auto Cross Chain
Attachments
ffxv_s.CT
(13.83 KiB) Downloaded 523 times
Last edited by predprey on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.