Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Code Vein

Post by MasterVegito »

Thank you pox for the item swapper tutorial, works like a charm. I am trying to fiddle with blood codes, adding vestiges and seeing if a save will be affected, has anyone tried something like this?

I wonder if picking up the vestige you already havewill affect the save in any way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Chronous wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:01 am
This is going to sound silly, but is there any chance for a code that let you have multiple npc partners?

I don't care about 'muh difficulty', I just think it could be fun running around with multiple party members in single player.
I agree. Multiple npc partners.. and maybe, even multi players ?
[Link]

Zigmaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zigmaxis »

Can anyone help me? When I select the Current Highlighted Item..it does nothing even though I already highlighted the Item I needed. Sometimes it works..sometimes it doesn't.

Vashzaron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vashzaron »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:14 pm
Chronous wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:01 am
This is going to sound silly, but is there any chance for a code that let you have multiple npc partners?

I don't care about 'muh difficulty', I just think it could be fun running around with multiple party members in single player.
I agree. Multiple npc partners.. and maybe, even multi players ?
[Link]
Dunno about multiple players but a dupe NPC can spawn as a bug and are fully functional
[Link]
Apparently triggered by killing a boss as you die

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Zigmaxis wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Can anyone help me? When I select the Current Highlighted Item..it does nothing even though I already highlighted the Item I needed. Sometimes it works..sometimes it doesn't.
it doesnt work on storage or on your quick bar, only in your inventory

ErinNoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ErinNoir »

Can you edit haze / old world materials and still play online afterwards or does the game have an anti cheat?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:19 pm
dallezh wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:03 am
RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:58 am
can someone figure out how we can unlock the preorder stuff soon?
If you don't mind downloading the cracked version for a little bit, then you can load your steam save in the cracked version, buy the pre order items, pick up the 2 blood codes in the cellar and then go to the mistle and rest.

Then you just move that save back to steam and voila, enjoy the preorder and deluxe items :)
Save location: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\CodeVein\Saved\SaveGames\ACCOUNT NR\
For now there is only 1 folder which is your steam save, the cracked save is a folder with like 4 numbers where as the steam save is like 8 numbers.

Well I quess you can also ask someone with the crack or the actual pre order items on their steam to do it for you.
can you link me all the stuff i need to download the cracked version? ive never pirated stuff before and im currently using my friend's familyshare thing on steam.
No. FRF doesn't condone piracy in the slightest. If you put links in here to the pirated version, I'm afraid I'll have to report them. We don't care where you get your copy of Code Vein from, but any links to piracy sites I believe is strictly prohibited. Think before you post folks.

Anyone find a way to have 100% Parry?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The pirated ver is also stuck on 1.01, and the legit ver is now on 1.03. This discrepancy is only going to get larger as the game updates.

+1 on 100% parry for fun's sake.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 pm
The pirated ver is also stuck on 1.01, and the legit ver is now on 1.03. This discrepancy is only going to get larger as the game updates.

+1 on 100% parry for fun's sake.
You are missing 2 bug fixes, nothing to cry about.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Can we also get a 100% Status Attack or Status Multiplier, I'd like to actually use status effects before shit dies.

hunterx2210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hunterx2210 »

Anyway to have all vestiges cheat?

Nacha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nacha »

Any way to change your characters' name?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

hunterx2210 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 pm
Anyway to have all vestiges cheat?
You can use item swap to get them, thanks to pox's work, but whether or not you can nuke your save by adding something you shouldn't have at that pointin the game is beyond me.

@down
they do work, so oyu must be doing smth wrong.
Last edited by MasterVegito on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

I have downloaded the version "1.01.86038 d" of this table (corresponding to the version I have of the game, clearly) and the options "Highlighted Weapon Editor" and "Highlighted Blood Veil Editor" do not work, no matter if I choose the weapons or the veil from the inventory or quick bar

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Alex985 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 pm
I have downloaded the version "1.01.86038 d" of this table (corresponding to the version I have of the game, clearly) and the options "Highlighted Weapon Editor" and "Highlighted Blood Veil Editor" do not work, no matter if I choose the weapons or the veil from the inventory or quick bar
download 1.03.86465 b then? =-=