Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pox911
Slob
Slob

Re: Code Vein

Post by pox911 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:17 pm
Welp, both CH and fearlessrevolution said they couldn't figure out weight or buff duration. Oh well.
i planned on looking into buff duration and weight after work. I have an idea where the buff length info might be in the base skill info. I just need to poke it and test that theory. weight may or may not be similar.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teslaranger93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teslaranger93 »

Hey when i use weapon editor and i change the quality level,after reload changes are lost and the weapon is gone

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

teslaranger93 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:47 pm
Hey when i use weapon editor and i change the quality level,after reload changes are lost and the weapon is gone
Did you change it to a value above 10? If so then that's your issue, game deletes all weapons/whatever over 10 since that's the highest you can go legit.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

pox911 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Welp, both CH and fearlessrevolution said they couldn't figure out weight or buff duration. Oh well.
i planned on looking into buff duration and weight after work. I have an idea where the buff length info might be in the base skill info. I just need to poke it and test that theory. weight may or may not be similar.
That would be fantastic if you could figure it out!

Danzio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danzio »

am i doing something wrong but is the highlighted item editor not working for both pox and zac.
only additional info i got is (ERROR while scanning for AOB's item_pointer error: not all results found)

sorry if this is basic i am a newbi to this.
Last edited by Danzio on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Well, CH is busy trying again breaking the EAC hearbeat in Vermintide 2. That's why they don't have time T_T. I don't get it, what's so hard about UE4 given you have a console dumper available and can easily study UObjects in memory? Ah, I know what it is. CH is not interested in that. They just do scan, debug, option, release, next. Then claim they have a ton shit of KNOWLEDGE. Wow. Must hurt Caliber's ass now that he can't post. Watch him make another account to join in the fun. Incoming in 3.. 2.. 1.. Go!

Can someone explain what "buff weight" means? Describe the buffs as well, as I'm still at start of the game. Sorry, but you see, I don't get to play that much..

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

So has anyone figured out how to properly summon objects and wouldn't mind giving a brief detailed tutorial?

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:13 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Can a proficciency cheat be made? Some skills take way longer than they should to master.
just use pox's item editor and give yourself that mastery material?
Is there an ID list somewhere?
do you not have at least 1 of the mastery material? if you have 1 you can just change the quantity to 99, if not just play though the game once and get 1 of all the mastery materials

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:15 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:13 pm

just use pox's item editor and give yourself that mastery material?
do you not have at least 1 of the mastery material? if you have 1 you can just change the quantity to 99, if not just play though the game once and get 1 of all the mastery materials
Well, I wanted a shortcut. But I am aware of modyfing the quantity ;d

SpaceMonkeh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpaceMonkeh »

Any1 know a quick way on the fly to lower the difficulty of the game for ng+? (yes I know there is an option to do so when you finish the story, but should I want to go up difficulty and then lower it manually via a command?)

Thanks!

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:30 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:15 pm
MasterVegito wrote:

Well, I wanted a shortcut. But I am aware of modyfing the quantity ;d
String IDs for the Upgrade Items:

MJ018=DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_2.DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_2
MJ109=DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_5.DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_5
MJ212=DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_5.DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_8
MJ310=DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_11.DA_Item_BuildUp_EnhanceBc_11

The Class IDs etc change from dump to dump of the game, so you'll have to match them to the above text IDs.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

for those who want to experience the good ending first without sacrificing the successors,
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345 [Throat]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_344.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_344 [Claw]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_343.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_343 [Breath]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_342.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_342 [Ribcage]

just pop them in, save and reload, or do like I did and do it when you're about to view a vestige you're working on, and they'll auto-update.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I think it would be a good idea to make a google document of such items and the zones they come from.

SpaceMonkeh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpaceMonkeh »

Jessen wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm
for those who want to experience the good ending first without sacrificing the successors,
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345 [Throat]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_344.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_344 [Claw]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_343.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_343 [Breath]
DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_342.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_342 [Ribcage]

just pop them in, save and reload, or do like I did and do it when you're about to view a vestige you're working on, and they'll auto-update.
When you say, pop them in, what is the exact sequence to enable them? Summon? Cause just inputing those commands it won't work for me..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:11 pm
I think it would be a good idea to make a google document of such items and the zones they come from.
^ Yup. People just post what they got, wherever they are, not realizing the player really has to be in a map where that blueprint instance CAN LOAD. Otherwise nothing happens when you 'summon' that in the console :)