Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by evil_befall »

my game crashed when using this

llVECTOR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llVECTOR »

Is there a way to xp quickly in one mission ?

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

evil_befall wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:17 pm
mY gAmE cRaShEd wHeN uSiNg tHiS...

Nice information. Maybe try posting something useful to help others?

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

llVECTOR wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:45 am
Is there a way to xp quickly in one mission ?
very easily, set up the depoist multiplier to something insane, and finish a mission with 50000+ nitra, you'll bring a character to 25 instantly.

alternatively, you can edit your save

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

This version fixes the bug for "Modify Resource Amounts In Molly" crashing in Solo play.
Special thanks to the members of our Scripting Deep Rock Galactic Discord channel for let me know it was happening. (I normally do not play "Solo")
Here's an invite to the Discord: [Link]

Here's some scripts I attempted to create and failed:
1) Infinite Health
2) Infinite Shields
3) Infinite Flare Life
4) One Hit Kill
5) Instant Pickaxe Special Attack

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get these values, let me know. I believe they are synced with the server and cannot be changed locally.

Edit:
1) The "Modify Resource Amounts In Molly" now works differently. Please read the instructions on the table.
2) Will now allow for mass collection of Gold and XP.
Attachments
Deep_Rock_Galactic v25.CT
(92.94 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Last edited by OmicronVega on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:03 am
evil_befall wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:17 pm
mY gAmE cRaShEd wHeN uSiNg tHiS...

Nice information. Maybe try posting something useful to help others?
Dont have to be rude about it jeez :roll:

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Akira wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:36 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:18 am
Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Well [Link] is an Online Editor to edit your SaveGame xD.
You go to the site, click on +Upload File, choose your savegame (Steam/steamapps/common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames/youre savegame ( there should be more as one, you need the newest which dont have backup in it name), than you can edit whatever you want to like Core Hunt timer, than download it and overwrite your original savegame.
And if you look at this forum here you can see that i postet some informations about trainers/tables which do or do not work in the experimental update and the same informations can be used for the the complete update.

I got an more or less working CheatTable with options from 3 or more diffrent CheatTables, Inf BOSCO revives, Inf explosives, Ultimate Mineral Drop In Mule, Set resource ammount are working in "my" CheatTable.
No minigun spinup, no plasma charger spinup and inf grenades can be activated but i did not test them.

I think until some hot fixes got released ppl will start working on a new CheatTable or repaire them, Cheat-Happens got a working trainer now.

[Link]

thanks for the link, if you google "deep rock galactic save editor" _nothing_ comes up lol, had no idea this was a thing

but sadly i dont get what you're getting at :(, what is a "core hunt timer" i have no idea what you mean or how to change it, there are no entries here with that as their variable name, so its really not helpful at all, i appreciate you trying to help though

the closest thing i can find to what you are saying is "LastCollectedCommunityRewardPeriodID :(1790390456)" but in this entry im not exactly sure how i would edit it to serve my need, as its an ID rather than a timer

Well you're probably right "core hunt" does not show up anymore.
Maybe try to change "ActiveCampaignWeek" and or "LastCompletedWeeklyCampaignWeek" to 30.
Make sure you always got an backup.
Right now i don't have time to test it by my self, maybe i can do that later.

You also can give your self perk points with... well ofc "PerkPoints", you can get credits(money) with "Credits".
"XP 1", "XP 2", "XP 3", "XP 4" should change your class lvl/xp , i think "XP 5" is the forge lvl/xp.
Okay so i got it working, all you need to do is run the weekly core hunt once so you have a "current week" variable, and "last week completed" so long as that lastcompletedmatrixcorehunt seed is different than the current week variable, it will let you do it again

thanks a ton man.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:53 am
This version fixes the bug for "Modify Resource Amounts In Molly" crashing in Solo play.
Special thanks to the members of our Scripting Deep Rock Galactic Discord channel for let me know it was happening. (I normally do not play "Solo")

1) Infinite Health
2) Infinite Shields
3) Infinite Flare Life
4) One Hit Kill

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get these values, let me know. I believe they are synced with the server and cannot be changed locally.

Edit:
1) The "Modify Resource Amounts In Molly" now works differently. Please read the instructions on the table.
thanks a ton for your efforts omnicron

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>573</ID>
      <Description>"No damage"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{
  Game   : Deep Rock Galactic
  .exe   : FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 0.24.28400.0 (Find it by pressing ESC while in-game and in the lower right of the menu window)
  Date   : 2019-06-29
  Author : DasMonopol

Set the incoming damage to 0 (noDamage)
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe,48 81 EC 90 00 00 00 0F 29 70 C8 48 8B F9 44 0F 29 40 A8 4D 8B F1 44 0F 29 48 98 4D 8B E8 48 8B 81 F0 00 00 00 0F 28 F1 48 81 C1 F0 00 00 00 FF 50 30) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC8)

label(code)
label(return)
label(noDamage)

newmem:
  movss xmm1,[noDamage]
  movss xmm6,[noDamage]

code:
  sub rsp,00000090
  jmp return

noDamage:
  dd (float)0.0

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db 48 81 EC 90 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC8

"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DAF: CC                          -  int 3 
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DB0: 48 8B C4                    -  mov rax,rsp
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DB3: 48 89 58 08                 -  mov [rax+08],rbx
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DB7: 48 89 68 10                 -  mov [rax+10],rbp
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DBB: 48 89 70 18                 -  mov [rax+18],rsi
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DBF: 57                          -  push rdi
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC0: 41 54                       -  push r12
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC2: 41 55                       -  push r13
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC4: 41 56                       -  push r14
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC6: 41 57                       -  push r15
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DC8: 48 81 EC 90 00 00 00        -  sub rsp,00000090
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DCF: 0F 29 70 C8                 -  movaps [rax-38],xmm6
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DD3: 48 8B F9                    -  mov rdi,rcx
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DD6: 44 0F 29 40 A8              -  movaps [rax-58],xmm8
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DDB: 4D 8B F1                    -  mov r14,r9
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DDE: 44 0F 29 48 98              -  movaps [rax-68],xmm9
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DE3: 4D 8B E8                    -  mov r13,r8
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DE6: 48 8B 81 F0 00 00 00        -  mov rax,[rcx+000000F0]
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DED: 0F 28 F1                    -  movaps xmm6,xmm1
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DF0: 48 81 C1 F0 00 00 00        -  add rcx,000000F0
"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5C8DF7: FF 50 30                    -  call qword ptr [rax+30]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
????????????????????
until the recent patch, this was a very effective godmode, maybe that can help you

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:

1) Infinite Health
2) Infinite Shields
3) Infinite Flare Life
4) One Hit Kill

Edit:
I can confirm for sure that inf health and shield are host side (like infinite C4 for driller, shield for gunner, and turret ammo for engi). Back in version 24, inf health didn't work if I wasn't the host. However, infinite pickaxe special worked normaly and was client side.

EDIT: I also just noticed something. infinite grenades doesn't work anymore on multiplayer if I join a game, while it worked before. Can you check please?
EDIT2: other players also benefit for infinite grenades If I'm the host. they didn't in last update, and they shouldn't since they can spot you. where does it come from?

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

coeurdepatate wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
OmicronVega wrote:

1) Infinite Health
2) Infinite Shields
3) Infinite Flare Life
4) One Hit Kill

Edit:
I can confirm for sure that inf health and shield are host side (like infinite C4 for driller, shield for gunner, and turret ammo for engi). Back in version 24, inf health didn't work if I wasn't the host. However, infinite pickaxe special worked normaly and was client side.

EDIT: I also just noticed something. infinite grenades doesn't work anymore on multiplayer if I join a game, while it worked before. Can you check please?
EDIT2: other players also benefit for infinite grenades If I'm the host. they didn't in last update, and they shouldn't since they can spot you. where does it come from?
correct, others now get grenades if you're host, it wasnt like that before and caused much sillyness in a few games before i realized it was me causing it and not others with the table, everyone was a pretty good sport about it though

and yeah they're now tied to host with the script.

Also infinite health/shield is _not_ host side, as i was able to before this patch use the script i linked to have godmode in a lobby i wasnt a host in (though i preferr not to use anything like that in multiplayer anyway)

also Xp 5 IS the forge exp: also it's a 4byte, easy to find. so ill make a quick guide to unlocking all the cores using CE+save editor

but the tldr is you can edit the save to xp 44 or something, then load into the game, search 4byte (truncated) 44, then start forging a core, incriment it by 1, once you get it (youll need about 4-7 cores to get it) then lock it at 44 or 39 and set the speedhack to like 40, then just spam forge and within 5-10 minutes youll have every overclock + cosmetic (though there are some cosmetic items that are insanely low chance and you wont get them with out a long time of doing this method)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

[/quote]

Yes infinite grenades and infinite pickaxe special were on client side, don't know what's now.
But are you sure that infinite grenades did only work for the host him self in update 24?
Because if i used infinite grenades in my own server all players had it, well i used a Trainer from Cheat-Happens but that should not make any difference unless there are two different ways to get infinite grenades.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:17 pm
coeurdepatate wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 pm
OmicronVega wrote:

1) Infinite Health
2) Infinite Shields
3) Infinite Flare Life
4) One Hit Kill

Edit:

correct, others now get grenades if you're host, it wasnt like that before and caused much sillyness in a few games before i realized it was me causing it and not others with the table, everyone was a pretty good sport about it though

and yeah they're now tied to host with the script.

Also infinite health/shield is _not_ host side, as i was able to before this patch use the script i linked to have godmode in a lobby i wasnt a host in (though i preferr not to use anything like that in multiplayer anyway)

also Xp 5 IS the forge exp: also it's a 4byte, easy to find. so ill make a quick guide to unlocking all the cores using CE+save editor

but the tldr is you can edit the save to xp 44 or something, then load into the game, search 4byte (truncated) 44, then start forging a core, incriment it by 1, once you get it (youll need about 4-7 cores to get it) then lock it at 44 or 39 and set the speedhack to like 40, then just spam forge and within 5-10 minutes youll have every overclock + cosmetic (though there are some cosmetic items that are insanely low chance and you wont get them with out a long time of doing this method)

Yes XP 5 is the Forge exp/lvl and yes 4 is like 80% so if you craft one core you get a new one for being a lvl up and than you can use 9 to get 80%.
But it is MUCH FASTER if you just download the Experimental Update/Update 25 Beta and use your normal savegame in it, because there is an Cheat Terminal in it to unlock almost everything.

Also i would recommend to make a complete backup of the experimental update because we dont know how long we will be able to download it.

llVECTOR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llVECTOR »

Sorry im lost, can I keep my normal save and modify it by making sure to unlock all the core of the forge by using experimental beta save ? I would like to keep everything from my normal save and just unlock all the core.

Glau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Glau »

llVECTOR wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 am
Sorry im lost, can I keep my normal save and modify it by making sure to unlock all the core of the forge by using experimental beta save ? I would like to keep everything from my normal save and just unlock all the core.
I've done it. Just change your usual save to experimental, launch experimental, press give all cores(don't press forge everything or you wont get milestones) then change the save name back to normal game. And start forging. It took me like 3 hours to forge everything using speed modifier in CE.

llVECTOR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llVECTOR »

Glau wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:36 pm
llVECTOR wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 am
I've done it. Just change your usual save to experimental, launch experimental, press give all cores(don't press forge everything or you wont get milestones) then change the save name back to normal game. And start forging. It took me like 3 hours to forge everything using speed modifier in CE.
Thanks ! (: