Strange issue, CE table is zoomed in

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Strange issue, CE table is zoomed in

Post by unmog »

First of all, I want to be very clear this isnt about a specific game but the cheat engine table itself.

That out of the way... I've no idea how I did this but cheat engine is... zoomed in, everything is bigger. I googled it and Ive checked the shortcut commands and can't figure out how to zoom it back to normal. Its got me scratching my head honestly, I prefer the screen to be smaller and take up less of my desktop space. It'd be nice if this was an easy to find magnifying glass option or something but after looking everywhere I can think of you all are my last chance to return my CE to normal size and save my OCD >.>

Im unsure if this is a cheat engine thing or a windows 10 thing but ONLY the cheat engine window is bigger, it seems like I inadvertainly ballooned everything up. Maybe this is really something super obvious and Im just not seeing it? Any hints, tips, advice, etc? Appreciate it fam~

EDIT: I somehow fixed it by just re-installing it. Not sure why it was zoomed in or how to zoom in and out but its normal again. :D