[COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Post by KS212 »

Ok, so... trying the mod. How to activate? The console doesn't work with F1 anymore.

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:12 am
Ok, so... trying the mod. How to activate? The console doesn't work with F1 anymore.
My mod didn't include the console, my bad there as I didn't used the console that much n it didnt cross my mind. u can try activate it by CE though. For the mod to be activate press n key on keyboard.After the press start main menu or ingame.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

kaizerv wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 am
KS212 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:12 am
My mod didn't include the console, my bad there as I didn't used the console that much n it didnt cross my mind. u can try activate it by CE though. For the mod to be activate press n key on keyboard.After the press start main menu or ingame.
Ah ok, if you didn't modify the bit in the .dll, I can do that. Thanks for the mod.

KoteXitere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KoteXitere »

kaizerv wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:53 pm
So, prob the hype for the game dies already n I had my doubt why do I even bother releasing it, but hey, I learn something new so maybe it be useful to learners n gamers alike :P ~

- Installation -
Backup ur Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll at \Blasphemous\Blasphemous_Data\Managed
Drag & Drop & Replace those files with mine
Go in-game
If you saw some Pikachu
Click on Em
Njoy
Spoiler
password:fearless

last word: feedback?
Run the game, comes to the window "click any button", click and the game crashes. What could be the problem?
Gog version 1.0.5

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

KoteXitere wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:26 am
Run the game, comes to the window "click any button", click and the game crashes. What could be the problem?
Gog version 1.0.5
It won't work as the modified files came from 1.0.6. I did hope it works magically though (wishful thinking).

I can sort of port the mod to 1.0.5 as the GoG version is just sitting there on my pc (testing purposes) but tbh why bother? I hear the game will update again ~ might as well wait for the next version > fewer bugs > more sweet contents.

[Link]

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

KoteXitere wrote:
Gog version 1.0.5
Same here, also both dlls are taken from GOG version 1.0.6 so they obviously won't work on Steam/HOODLUM releases. Installed GOG v1.0.5 just to test it, but immediately after initial "Press any button" it just crashes, without any exception, just like you described. Event viewer blames mono.dll, but that's obviously not true. Did a little digging, seems it gets stuck in an infinite loop somewhere inside Rewired_Windows.dll, but didn't have enough time to see it through. Anyway, as kaizerv already said it's not worth the time to port mods to older versions, just get GOG v1.0.6 if you want his mod menu. If someone have Steam/HOODLUM 1.0.6 i can port it, just send me the game. I was going to release something similar today, but now there is no need ;)

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Same here, also both dlls are taken from GOG version 1.0.6 so they obviously won't work on Steam/HOODLUM releases. Installed GOG v1.0.5 just to test it, but immediately after initial "Press any button" it just crashes, without any exception, just like you described. Event viewer blames mono.dll, but that's obviously not true. Did a little digging, seems it gets stuck in an infinite loop somewhere inside Rewired_Windows.dll, but didn't have enough time to see it through. Anyway, as kaizerv already said it's not worth the time to port mods to older versions, just get GOG v1.0.6 if you want his mod menu. If someone have Steam/HOODLUM 1.0.6 i can port it, just send me the game. Was going to release something similar today, but now there is basically no need ;)
eh, actually mine is the hoodlum 1.0.6 if that important, but yeah I can't find any 1.0.6 for GoG or whenever I find one, it shows as 1.0.6 but then in-game as 1.0.5 (wasted 3 fake 1.0.6). :( . Anyway, after several tests throwing around unmodded file into the mix, it crashes with or without the mod on GoG 1.0.5. Just to be sure, I debug my mod class n it passes through all the class breakpoints without a hitch b4 going out n crashing god knows where~ Idk if either hoodlum did something or they released it on GoG with an extra juice of bytes, or it's just a matter of one version lower :D

Well, in any way, thanks Podstanar for the info n help. Really appreciated it

pachvara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pachvara »

kaizerv wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 am
Luke76bg wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 pm
I love you!!!!! (but a shortcut to hide completely pikachu would be great! If we had had this walking speed since the beginning, this game would have been so much better! Thank you!!!)
Blasphemous! Does Thy dare desecrate Pikachu as the Last Son of the Miracle ?! :roll:

Roleplaying aside here's the version that can hide Pikachu with the "n" keyboard button. :D

password:fearless
That's a quite nice mod. One question: what are the default values for speed?

KoteXitere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KoteXitere »

kaizerv wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:49 pm
KoteXitere wrote:
Gog version 1.0.5
It won't work as the modified files came from 1.0.6. I did hope it works magically though (wishful thinking).

I can sort of port the mod to 1.0.5 as the GoG version is just sitting there on my pc (testing purposes) but tbh why bother? I hear the game will update again ~ might as well wait for the next version > fewer bugs > more sweet contents.

[Link]
Found version 1.0.6 steam, now everything works)

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

liopds wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:22 am
Can someone make a pointer to game time?
There is an achievement related to game time.
Late reply but here's something interesting.

Save file percentage achievements n Play Time editor

Be warned though, there's chance u will f-up ur save file n achievement, as I didn't test it through, the real achievement might be in flag n this is probably visual? At least in my testing, the time seems moving again to 1 minute.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>105</ID>
      <Description>"TimeNCompletion (Activate: By exiting to main menu)"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscan(persist,F8 F3 0F 10 46 40) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,persist)

label(code)
label(return)
alloc(_persist,4)
registersymbol(_persist)
newmem:
  mov [_persist],rsi
  movss xmm0,[rsi+40]
  jmp return
code:
  movss xmm0,[rsi+40]
  jmp return

persist+01:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(persist)

[DISABLE]

persist+01:
  db F3 0F 10 46 40

unregistersymbol(persist)
dealloc(_persist)
unregistersymbol(_persist)
dealloc(newmem)

</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>106</ID>
          <Description>"&lt;LastTimeStored&gt;k__BackingField"</Description>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>_persist</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>107</ID>
          <Description>"&lt;TimeStored&gt;k__BackingField"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>3C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>108</ID>
          <Description>"percentCompleted"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>40</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

pachvara wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:28 pm
That's a quite nice mod. One question: what are the default values for speed?
The default speed would be 5, which then tied mainly to drag n acc + some other factors. No matter how much u increased the speed, drag would always limit the max speed (it's like some wind dragging down ur character), hence, the uncapped speed on the mod. Drag default is 10 n my uncapped speed change it to 5.
KoteXitere wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:45 am
Found version 1.0.6 steam, now everything works)
Nice :D

cogc_21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cogc_21 »

kaizerv wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:19 pm
flag set * <= make the flag true
flag clear * <= make the flag false

* = something which can be the quest or any other subcommand

Here's the only thing I can find about GEMINO, if there's another flag to reset the quest you out of luck.
GEMINO_ENTRANCE_OPEN
GEMINO_TOMB_OPEN

So, you probably need something like "flag clear GEMINO_TOMB_OPEN" via console but who knows?
I'm just chilling at 22% completion 8-) ~ I don't even understand which parts of the game unless you at the beginner area like me.
Thanks Bro :D that worked with my 99% save file, you saved me from doing everything again in a new game from the beginning

enusri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Post by enusri »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:32 pm
czarny_pan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm
+1

DebugConsole doesn't work on GOG version. (no surprise).
Open Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnSpy, go to Gameplay.UI.Widgets -> ConsoleWidget -> Update and edit the line 9 like this:

Before

if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F1) && Debug.isDebugBuild)
After

if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F1))

Hey bro i used dnspy to open to said path and found the line but dont know how to edit, is there seperate option i must click for editing to work ?

Thanks.

messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messiahgov »

Here's my edited version of KaizerV's Unity DLL mod (Thanks for your work!!) still working for v1.0.6 . I disliked, that it has a ad, had too high values as default and falls back to those each start (you get easily out of bounce with 15 by jumping into a transition = softlock, 12 is better), way too high movement speed as default. I reduced those initial values. Now Dmg.Multi is 1 (I like to hit enemies), Move Speed is 7 (still faster than vanilla, but controllable, 30 was way too much combined with Jump Height), Jump Height is 12 (with 15 I got out of bounce several times, most of the time a softlock) and Climb Speed is 5 (to better position on a ladder, before was way too fast).

I also activated godmode and Inf. Fervour by default, removed useless text, boxes and hide the Pikachu image. You now simply press "N" to show or hide the whole menu, no need to click anything else. I start the game and won't need to alter any cheat, all are as I want them right from the start. For me, I won't need to press "N" any more.

But it might be, that some users want other initial values, do it by using dnSpy. Open "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and browse to "Assembly-CSharp > Assembly-CSharp.dll > {} - > KaizerCheatMenu". There you open ".cctor() : void @060043A4" and you will find the initial values (1f, 12f etc.). At that place I also added all "ON/OFF" values (use "true" and "false"), so that they become editable there. You need to right click ".cctor() : void @060043A4" and edit the Method to actually edit any values. Compile and save it afterwards. But edit "Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside the Blasphemous directory, so that dnSpy can find all dependencies.
I just used dnSpy to alter some things, nothing special. I have not added any new cheats or anything. That would be way to complicated for me. ^^ But I made it more comfortable at using, at least for me - less clicking. :D BTW, I found the cheat menu inside the DLL by searching for "god". ;)
Last edited by messiahgov on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by roioros »

Hi!

Could someone update the cheat table to make it work in the latest version (1.0.8)?

Thanks a lot!

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

messiahgov wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:03 pm
Here's my edited version of KaizerV's Unity DLL mod (Thanks for your work!!) still working for v1.0.6 .
Hey, very nice. Like I said previously, anyone can learn from it or modify to their liking.
roioros wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:18 pm
Hi!

Could someone update the cheat table to make it work in the latest version (1.0.8)?

Thanks a lot!
If for the cheat table, there's some chance it still works for 1.0.8. I'm just throwing codes all over the place :P. Maybe someone else can help to update?

I have been reluctant to update the mod bcus the new update only had bug fix without post content, albeit an important one for the player. yet here we're, the mod for 1.0.8 is tested n ready.

- Changelog 1.0.8 - password: fearless
*Add unlock wave attack at early stage of the game. Need at least upgrade for the charge attack.
*Unlock Console for other input cheats

Alright, Pika-out

edit: you can edit your own preference start value using messiahgov post, so kudos to him. Gonna agree though the start value are too big but I need it for testing n running from one place to another in-game.

edit2: fix a bug for critical damage and third combo attack
Attachments
BlasphemousMod1.0.8.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 91 times
Last edited by kaizerv on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.