Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vad1us
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:UE3.5] « revisited »

Post by Vad1us »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:13 pm
I often say this: don't use any GFX crap that requires d3d9 hooking. So no, can't help, sorry.
ok, clean reinstalled steam game(no reshade), still same error. Can you help now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So.. if you start a new game, all works. If you continue and enter the batmobile, game crashes. And how do you want me to help, more precisely? Point is your save game is fucked. It's not my DLL. Try spawning a batmobile and use that instead (press B in-game).

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice codes, thank you

revdirty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revdirty »

Is there any way to get the console command , or a cheat table to work with the new Epic store version .

Moonded
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moonded »

I also would appreciate a update to Epic Games Batman : AK

Rexsy Bima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexsy Bima »

Hey, got a question, is there any console command to have infinite disruptor ammo?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hi guys and girls. I really have no interest updating this to any version out there. In my old days we used to look for the game that works with a trainer/table, not whine and ask people to update their shit to latest, cuz you're too busy playing... I suggest you start doing that.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:43 am
Hi guys and girls. I really have no interest updating this to any version out there. In my old days we used to look for the game that works with a trainer/table, not whine and ask people to update their shit to latest, cuz you're too busy playing... I suggest you start doing that.
Does that mean that you are not going to look into rage 2 cheat table either?

Rexsy Bima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexsy Bima »

Rexsy Bima wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 am
Hey, got a question, is there any console command to have infinite disruptor ammo?
Got it working by using "debuggiveallweapons"(i think if its correct), and bind it to right trigger in BmInput.ini

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

it`s not works for me no matter what.... hate it!((((

ArkhamFan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Post by ArkhamFan »

Hey Sunbeam, sorry for bothering you. But is there any way to get a code to collect riddler trophy’s?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ArkhamFan wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:05 pm
Hey Sunbeam, sorry for bothering you. But is there any way to get a code to collect riddler trophy’s?
See the first few pages. You can't "collect" them with some code, just reveal all and collect them manually.

Sytron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sytron »

Vad1us wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:28 pm
Hello, thanks SunBeam for your work. Console worked perfectly, until I ended main story. Now every time I enter batmobile game crashes. If i delete your d3d9.dll, it starts working. May be the problem is in Reshade, that im using. But it worked before, and now it doesnt. Any advice?
I'm getting the same crash, brand new steam install and a fresh new game. The first time I call in the Batmobile I can get into it but the second I start to accelerate it crashes. I also managed to get some random crashes during the story DLCs which I'm not sure is related but only seemed to happen when I used this .dll

I also can't run a benchmark either with this .dll

From what I can tell I think it's because I'm using DX11 specific features as once I enabled those I wasn't able to run a benchmark with out it crashing if I had this .dll. Without it everything works as expected. Is this just how this is (because it's a DX9 hook?) or is this something specific to our use?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sytron wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:21 am
I'm getting the same crash, brand new steam install and a fresh new game. The first time I call in the Batmobile I can get into it but the second I start to accelerate it crashes. I also managed to get some random crashes during the story DLCs which I'm not sure is related but only seemed to happen when I used this .dll

I also can't run a benchmark either with this .dll

From what I can tell I think it's because I'm using DX11 specific features as once I enabled those I wasn't able to run a benchmark with out it crashing if I had this .dll. Without it everything works as expected. Is this just how this is (because it's a DX9 hook?) or is this something specific to our use?
Try using this DLL instead: [Link]

Follow the same instructions on page 1 and make sure you've removed the previous d3d9.dll (if you have it there still). Am using a different proxy this time around which shouldn't interfere with d3d9 anymore. If the game still crashes, then it's not my proxy. It's something else you get access to when the DLL enables you to be a developer. I've tested it here and I had no crashes (then again, I didn't ever have any even with the d3d9.dll version).

Note that I've tested this on the current Steam version, so any "it doesn't work for me" while you use some torrent pack or cracked version are not my concern. You've been warned.

denial_king04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by denial_king04 »

Hi! I'm new to this forum site. May I please have the code to freeze the time in challenges?