Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by v8n3t »

brokenhopes wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:00 am
v8n3t wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:45 pm
Hello all,

Spooky and I have been working on a spread sheet which can be found here:
[Link]

Also original thread to manage and merge additions to the document submitted by the community here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10379

We are making progress but could use the help! Any feedback will help us all out!
thank you for this, gonna take a look through to see what i can use :)
The more contributions we get, the more for you to dig through!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

Aceofgods wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:48 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm
Is there a section in this thread on how to add an anointed part to a weapon that doesn't have it?

I know I have to add an extra component to the list but it crashes when I put 1 on the Anointed Part Count and can't change the (??) values.

Yeah bud, figured it out a little while ago
viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660
Just copy the value in the green box from an anointed weapon/item onto an unanointed one then increase anointed parts to 1 and relog.
You'll frequently crash while doing this, so expect to take a few attempts for each item.
[Link]

cen2o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cen2o »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:23 am
Aceofgods wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:48 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm
Is there a section in this thread on how to add an anointed part to a weapon that doesn't have it?

I know I have to add an extra component to the list but it crashes when I put 1 on the Anointed Part Count and can't change the (??) values.

Yeah bud, figured it out a little while ago
viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660
Just copy the value in the green box from an anointed weapon/item onto an unanointed one then increase anointed parts to 1 and relog.
You'll frequently crash while doing this, so expect to take a few attempts for each item.
[Link]
You should check the memory first and manually add it.
it's also necessary to pause the game.
Last edited by cen2o on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

cen2o wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:44 am
Edited the Item Component Count and the Annointed Part Count manually from within the Memory Viewer just now and it crashed shortly after I changed the Annointed from 0 to 1.

Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echosyp »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:53 am
cen2o wrote:
Edited the Item Component Count and the Annointed Part Count manually from within the Memory Viewer just now and it crashed shortly after I changed the Annointed from 0 to 1.
With my extensive testing yesterday, adding anointment to non anointed items seems to crash more than anything else. It's basically just hope and luck. I crashed 9 times in a row before it took the anointment

egwollswushi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egwollswushi »

Hi! I've figured out how to edit Anointed gear but I am curious on how to change the modifier on it. For example when I added the GPart_All_SkillEnd_CritDamage I only get 25% extra crit damage but I want to edit that. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

CyanicDream
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyanicDream »

egwollswushi wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:05 pm
Hi! I've figured out how to edit Anointed gear but I am curious on how to change the modifier on it. For example when I added the GPart_All_SkillEnd_CritDamage I only get 25% extra crit damage but I want to edit that. If anyone could help me out that would be great!
It's not really possible. That 25% is a set amount determined by the anointed part itself. The best you can do right now is stack several different parts that have crit damage, or if your character has a skill that boosts crit damage you can edit the amount of points you have in it. The game has hard caps for some stats though, but you should be able to easily reach a value you like.

DarKSilV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarKSilV »

is there any cheat to increase the storage bank or backpack ?

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm
LanceToTheN wrote:
cen2o wrote:
With my extensive testing yesterday, adding anointment to non anointed items seems to crash more than anything else. It's basically just hope and luck. I crashed 9 times in a row before it took the anointment
When it did take it, what was the first thing you did?

Increased Annointed Part Count? Or add the Annointed Part Data?

Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echosyp »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:02 pm
Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm
LanceToTheN wrote:

When it did take it, what was the first thing you did?

Increased Annointed Part Count? Or add the Annointed Part Data?
[Link] mouse over any anointed weapon in game. Open it up in Cheat Engine with ITEM SCORE DISPLAY change display to 4 byte hex. The RED circle I have will be populated with a number. COPY THAT NUMBER!

Now go open your non-anointed weapon in Cheat ENgine - ITEM SCORE DISPLAY - 4 byte hex - the red circle will be all 00000000, the number you copied from the ANOINTED item needs to be typed where the red circle is. Change the GREEN circle to 1 - quit game to main menu and hope you don't crash - IF you crash do it all over again and hope you don't crash. Keep doing it until you don't crash

_Quickfrost_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by _Quickfrost_ »

Okay, I think I have a little problem here. I was trying to spawn some golden keys, and now my game is stuck on unlimited health and shields..

Can someone help me with this? Im not that good with cheat engine and dont know how to revert it : (

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm
[Link] mouse over any anointed weapon in game. Open it up in Cheat Engine with ITEM SCORE DISPLAY change display to 4 byte hex. The RED circle I have will be populated with a number. COPY THAT NUMBER!

Now go open your non-anointed weapon in Cheat ENgine - ITEM SCORE DISPLAY - 4 byte hex - the red circle will be all 00000000, the number you copied from the ANOINTED item needs to be typed where the red circle is. Change the GREEN circle to 1 - quit game to main menu and hope you don't crash - IF you crash do it all over again and hope you don't crash. Keep doing it until you don't crash
^That right there folks, is exactly how you turn a non-Annointed into an Annointed. Thx bra, worked first try for me. Gonna do it for the rest of my guns now.

Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echosyp »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm

^That right there folks, is exactly how you turn a non-Annointed into an Annointed. Thx bra, worked first try for me. Gonna do it for the rest of my guns now.

Glad it worked for ya, i've been having nothing but crashes all day long trying to do it. Also, you can put anointments on your class mods by doing this also.

Dervichter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dervichter »

Hi, it's possible to change the number of skill points?I have 50 and it's 48 max normally xD

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Dervichter wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Hi, it's possible to change the number of skill points?I have 50 and it's 48 max normally xD
Try respecing at the new-u station save quiet the game come back in and hopefully the game now shows the legit number of skillpoints