grog
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:27 am
@grog
Tele works fine, it's just a few clicks to get to it. If you want to try the flight flag, included is a video on how to find it. The powerups work fine for me, but because of how the game checks for them, any script I make probably won't work for others. It's simply beyond my current ability atm.

@Shusuika
If I happen to get that part in the near future, I may post a script.
i see , but how is possible that they only work for you? we are using the same game , it is very strange that it only works for you, it is almost like this is happening on purpose -.-

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I have now added goldentoad's test script to mine, though I did need to make a minor edit to line 99. Now that it continuously scans, I am able to use the lua code that goldentoad found so you don't need to double tap save and teleport scripts. Finally, I added an explanation for how the code actually works.

Enjoy.
Attachments
Spyro-Win64-Shipping.CT
Much better teleportation.
(36.08 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

i don't want the game to be extreme lol , because if i wanted that i wouldn't use any kind of cheat, the ai shouldn't have one hit kill, only us must have it :V
Last edited by grog on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
@grog
Tele works fine, it's just a few clicks to get to it. The powerups work fine for me, but because of how the game checks for them, any script I make probably won't work for others. It's simply beyond my current ability atm.

Here's a video if you want to try to fix the compare in the flight script for your own game. It also shows the tele script working for me.

The invincibilty script seems to have too short of an aob. I'd just recommend using pod's undead or a trainer like fearlessrevolution's if you want infinite health.

@Shusuika
If I happen to get that part in the near future, I may post a script.
now i finally see were is the script for the teleporting, and thanks for this little video tutorial on how to enable the fly everytime, please show us the same kind of tutorial for the super charge , you know , it is the powerup that you used in the last part of the video , the one you used to kill that giant guy with the wrench , unfortunately since the original game none even notice the super charge , but in truth it is really worthy to be used , so please create a tutorial about enable that power everywere like you did with the fly power , and if it isn't a pain in the ass for you , could you do the same with also the invulnerability power and the super flame power ? (the invulnerability power exist in spyro 2 and spyro 3, in spyro 2 you find it in the skelos level of the second world, wile in spyro 3 can be found in the third world) spyro 2 is the only one that allow to permanently unlock the super flame

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
The invincibilty script seems to have too short of an aob. I'd just recommend using pod's undead or a trainer like fearlessrevolution's if you want infinite health.
no, it is better to just permanently activate the in-game invincibility like you did in the video with the fly power since even fearlessrevolution's invincibility is bugged (it also make some enemies and some treasures container invulnerable), so is better to activate the in-game invicibility, also like i said, can you give a try to the super charge? that powerup is really worthy and allow you to have the ultimate charge that can also kill the bigger enemies, as for pod's cheat table yeah it works , but the in-game invincibility is way better, fully compatible with the game , and it also grant the inviolable guard, like, you can't be stunned , not even by the harmful water or the lava or whatever else

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Ok grog, here's a quick do of the other ones.
I don't like posting them because they are half-baked substandard solutions, but it's all I can do with them for now and i'll post them since you want them.

The invincibility script needs

Code: Select all

7F 0B
added onto the end of the aob to scan properly.

None of the power up scripts actually give the powerups. They only prevent them from going into a "timed out" state. The compares don't break often (they can last through os restarts), but when they do, you will have to get new ones again because of the current state of the scripts. Invincibility can be activated without a gate as long as the compare isn't broken because the game also checks for it when spyro gets stars from getting hit. Any hard loads (using fast travel, dying, ect.) will lose the powerups, and you'll have to activate them manually again.

Video:

Late Edit:
Mods for powerups have started to come out:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/spyroreignite ... y/mods/102
Attachments
SRT Flame Charge.CT
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Last edited by goldentoad on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:01 pm
thanks :D , so i will have to write "1" again in the value, sorry , i edited the comment just now , you actually showed even how to active the super charge , thanks to your help now this games is fully enjoyable :D, but tell me , what would be a better solution for you ? also now i see what you mean: the values need to be searched for over and over again at every launch of the game , that's because of some anti-modding measure i suppose -.-

Shusuika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shusuika »

grog wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 am
Shusuika wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Wow, these cheats have saved me a lot of headaches due to some weird wonky mechanics in the game. Thank you guys so much!
Any change to have a cheat for the turbo of the skateboard races in Spyro 3??? Those are just impossible!
Once again, great work!
what about the scripts for the powerups ? did they work for you ? because they doesn't work in my case
Unfortunately, no. The moon jump and time limit are the only working cheats(haven't tried the teleportation, because I can't figure out how to use it).
Also, I've noticed that these cheats make Spyro's flying speed go 2x faster after you fly into the blue star boost on any of the four races. Made the races a whole lot easier~

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The teleportation basically works like this, you press Save Location, move to wherever you want, press Teleport To Saved Location, and you get teleported to wherever you last saved.

The teleportation doesn't work unless you have a location saved.

Shusuika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shusuika »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:45 pm
The teleportation basically works like this, you press Save Location, move to wherever you want, press Teleport To Saved Location, and you get teleported to wherever you last saved.

The teleportation doesn't work unless you have a location saved.
I checked those videos you guys posted where it shows how to find the fly code and I noticed what was different about the teleportation. On the video it has a little "+" sign that opens more options, while in my end it's empty like in this pic:

If it helps, I'm using the hoodlum version because steam has some problem saving while offline

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The little minus/plus sign acts as a way to manually expand and compress everything the header contains while the script remains. In this instance, it should only work once the tickbox to their right becomes active. After this, you will be able to compress everything by pressing on the now plus sign, thus reducing clutter.

If the nothing shows when the tickbox is activated, or if the tickbox doesn't even activate in the first place, then we will need to do a bit of troubleshooting.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The game may not allow for easy modifications of the flight flag, but with a little modification of the Player Conditions Script I was able to get something similar. You will now be able to float around the map using two rebind-able hotkeys to adjust your height.

Enjoy.
Attachments
Spyro-Win64-Shipping.CT
Now with Flight...Cheater Style
(42.29 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

@Dread_Pony_Roberts thanks, could you try something to always active the super charge ?

@goldentoad with this method we need to scan for the fly flag address every time, but i remember that cheat engine have some option that allow to do automatically a research for those variable address , but i don't know how to activate that function, i only remember that a cheat table had this function because of some stupid address that keep changing every time you run the game

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

The flight's a neat method. Early on, I was trying to achieve something similar with freezing the height, but that's a much smoother way to go about it.

I went over the first couple hundred offsets on the conditions base address to see if I missed any good ones for the game physics.
Only one I can really add is 1E0 controls how fast the glide accelerates .

I'll include my testing table for any one who wants to play around with it. Only for actual testing though, so don't download it expecting cheats.
Attachments
SRT Cond Testing.CT
(76.92 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

got it :O , in any case you can trust me: unlock the in-game cheats in this case is the better thing to do because they are fully functional , it is only a matter of take out all the shit that prevent to permanently unlock it , and talking about it , i now remember what i told you before, i mentioned a function that automatically run the research of the base address for the mechanics affected by the variable addresses , it was a cheat table for a steam version of metal slug