Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
L14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by L14 »

jim2point0 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am
In the latest version, I can't get UnlockCustomizations to work anymore. Did the usual:

Enable -> Rig "UPlayer::Exec'

Found OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations in the dump, added that address (+88) to my table. Show as hex, change value to 04020600.

Then I try to run the command, but I get "Command not recognized: UnlockCustomizations"

:(
Just did it, it works. Make sure the "DeveloperPerks" in the Debug section is not Nulled out. If you see that all digits are zeroes - quit to the main menu and hop back in the game world to populate it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

bossman wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:07 am
so I was able to run the command and get the weapons to spawn but now when am trying to run it again my game just keeps crashing any idea?
Well just manage to make it work, but not in the way it's explained in the "tutorial".

So what i did:

1- Use the first "SpawnAwesomeItems" method, "add adresse manually" and so on, replacing with the number...

2- Once you check the command works IG and spawn some random items, then just grab the item value as in the example "Legendary Snipers" in the object file.

3- Activate "Item Spawner" in CE, replace pItemPool with the correct number and change iAmount if you like to spawn more than 1 item of that category. (Still not 100% sure it really does spawn the items link to the map, but well at least it works)

EDIT: Of course don't use the command then but the "suppr" numpad key.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

L14 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 pm
Just did it, it works. Make sure the "DeveloperPerks" in the Debug section is not Nulled out. If you see that all digits are zeroes - quit to the main menu and hop back in the game world to populate it.
One of the things I kept repeating, even in the latest update, is not to hit Esc to pause then Esc to unpause.. then later alt-tab to do the rest. Why.. because when you do that the UWorld pointer in OakDeveloperPerks is destroyed (ptr -> 0). Following that, the OakDeveloperPerks pointer in OakCharacter is also destroyed (p->0). If you then try to use either SpawnAwesomeItems or the Item Spawner, they won't work. They need that pointer. So when you plan to use the spawner, don't fuck around doing other shit. Just focus on what you have to do. Example: run game, go in world, don't hit Esc, alt-tab, inject, table, [Enable], use console or Item Spawner; NOT: run game, go in world, hit Escape so you don't get hit or some shit, hit it again cuz you wanna move some place, hit Escape again, alt-tab (by the time you do this, the 2 pointers are gone), the rest, use console or spawner and then bitch "command not recognized". And I also said - if that happens, go to main menu, then back in-game and the OakDeveloperPerks pointer will be repopulated. Who gives a shit what I say? Only some people, like L14 here.
uba46 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:29 pm
bossman wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:07 am
so I was able to run the command and get the weapons to spawn but now when am trying to run it again my game just keeps crashing any idea?
Well just manage to make it work, but not in the way it's explained in the "tutorial".

So what i did:

1- Use the first "SpawnAwesomeItems" method, "add adresse manually" and so on, replacing with the number...

2- Once you check the command works IG and spawn some random items, then just grab the item value as in the example "Legendary Snipers" in the object file.

3- Activate "Item Spawner" in CE, replace pItemPool with the correct number and change iAmount if you like to spawn more than 1 item of that category. (Still not 100% sure it really does spawn the items link to the map, but well at least it works)

EDIT: Of course don't use the command then but the "suppr" numpad key.
Another thing I keep telling you is if the ItemPool is NOT loaded as a package, you will CRASH. Same thing happens if you spawn some shit, continue to play, change maps or go to main menu, go back in-game, use Item Spawner. Game will crash. Why? Because you've not REFRESHED the address for the ItemPool (every time you load a map, that address changes). So your method above, supposedly working for you, has no logical background. It just shows you're not taking into account all of my WARNINGS and you're just doing things your way, thinking if you got it working somehow, then that's the correct way to do it (or that works for you). I'm sorry I can't teach you WHY you need to do things in a certain way; that'd take a lot of practice on your end (which you don't want or need; you just wanna play) and a lot of patience on my end to transmit that to you (it'd be like talking to aliens, if I start discussing programming and reverse engineering, I'd loose you in a second). So yeah, the instructions are fine as they are, you're just ignoring some aspect because you don't understand why they shouldn't be ignored.

MaximStale
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximStale »

First of all, great work SunBeam, YOU ARR FCK ROCK YEAH!
Chiados wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 am
jim2point0 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am
In the latest version, I can't get UnlockCustomizations to work anymore. Did the usual:

Enable -> Rig "UPlayer::Exec'

Found OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations in the dump, added that address (+88) to my table. Show as hex, change value to 04020600.

Then I try to run the command, but I get "Command not recognized: UnlockCustomizations"

:(
I just tried it and it worked for me.
Hmmm, strange in new update it's all works fine for me (finally!)

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:50 pm
Another thing I keep telling you is if the ItemPool is NOT loaded as a package, you will CRASH. Same thing happens if you spawn some shit, continue to play, change maps or go to main menu, go back in-game, use Item Spawner. Game will crash. Why? Because you've not REFRESHED the address for the ItemPool (every time you load a map, that address changes). So your method above, supposedly working for you, has no logical background. It just shows you're not taking into account all of my WARNINGS and you're just doing things your way, thinking if you got it working somehow, then that's the correct way to do it (or that works for you). I'm sorry I can't teach you WHY you need to do things in a certain way; that'd take a lot of practice on your end (which you don't want or need; you just wanna play) and a lot of patience on my end to transmit that to you (it'd be like talking to aliens, if I start discussing programming and reverse engineering, I'd loose you in a second). So yeah, the instructions are fine as they are, you're just ignoring some aspect because you don't understand why they shouldn't be ignored.
Just found why it wasn't working, i'm the kind of "stupid" guy, when you tell me instruction i do exactly was is written. That's the part that was fucking me up:

"1) Start the game, hit Continue, let it load. Once in the game map, pause via Escape key (DO NOT un-pause and pause again, as this will destroy the UWorld UObject in OakDeveloperPerks, then this latter one will be destroyed as well in 60 seconds). Better yet, go to some quiet place and don't press Escape at all."

Actually if i press "Esc" in the game map, then game will crash no matter what, when i'll use the numpad "suppr".
So to make it work just have to never press "Esc", then it just work totally fine!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Read all of my comments in post #1. I said check if OakDeveloperPerks is NULL (0). Someone else has already told you that. Do you understand that if a piece of code tries to read from a 0 address, process will crash? There you go. Final talk about this, am getting tired of repeating.

Shainz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shainz »

Hey, first of all, super work you've done here. Unfortunately I have a problem and I hope somebody can help me. I've gone through it page by page but I didn't find anything. The problem is that I can't open the "big" console, I just keep it small and I can't make it bigger does anyone have a hint for me?

phorkus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by phorkus »

Hey guys, I just wanted to add a quick note on how to unpack all the Assets from the PAKs, should you want to do so.

Please note that YOU MUST HAVE the Unreal Engine installed from the Epic Store!

Once you've done that, create a json file to hold the encryption settings, create a file called bl3_crypto.json with the below content:

Code: Select all

{
  "$types": {
    "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+CryptoSettings, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "1",
    "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+EncryptionKey, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "2"
  },
  "$type": "1",
  "EncryptionKey": {
    "$type": "2",
    "Name": null,
    "Guid": null,
    "Key": "EV7k+MYlx5LzelAzCASOeXJuUS8L+NKtfEyHvFlHy6c="
  },
  "SigningKey": null,
  "bEnablePakSigning": false,
  "bEnablePakIndexEncryption": true,
  "bEnablePakIniEncryption": true,
  "bEnablePakUAssetEncryption": true,
  "bEnablePakFullAssetEncryption": true,
  "bDataCryptoRequired": true,
  "SecondaryEncryptionKeys": []
}
Next create a batch script (I called mine unpak_bl3.bat) to run in cmd.exe. Please note that you MUST put this in a .bat file for the variable expansion syntax to work correctly (e.g. the %%G expansion):

Code: Select all

for /f %%G in ('dir /b "D:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Paks\*"') do "D:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealPak.exe" "d:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Paks\%%G" -Extract G:\BL3_Unpak\ -cryptokeys=d:\bl3_crypto.json
CHANGE the game PAK file path, the extraction path, and the location you created the bl3_crypto.json file at. In my case most of this is located on my D drive for the Unreal Engine, Borderlands 3 PAK files, and the bl3_crypto.json files. The G:\BL3-Unpak location is on my spinning disk, where I'm writing my output files.

This should be simple enough to follow if you're savvy with the old DOS window. Thanks to the person who posted the original key they extracted from the Borderlands3.exe file, and to Subeam for his guidance in other matters.

Enjoy,
-Phorkus.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

phorkus wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 am
Awesome piece of shit! Seriously. Didn't realize we could use the actual tools from the UE4 source compile. Great find!

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

phorkus wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 am
-Phorkus.
Amazing.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:21 am
Any idea why the "OpenDebugMenu" address is no longer working? Did Gearbox patch it out or does it have to be done differently now with table updates and such?

Jigen Bakudan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jigen Bakudan »

Has anyone else gotten a 38/40 for character skins and a 31/33 count for echo skins after inputting unlock all for customizations? I don't think I messed anything up there. Is it meant to be like that? Locked DLC skins or something?

reini1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reini1996 »

does anyone have the code for the sniper named "Lyuda"

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I have no idea :) It's a dead end anyway.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Jigen Bakudan wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:40 am
Has anyone else gotten a 38/40 for character skins and a 31/33 count for echo skins after inputting unlock all for customizations? I don't think I messed anything up there. Is it meant to be like that? Locked DLC skins or something?
I know one of the skins is for the deluxe edition or w/e (the gold one) so mine says 39/40. Not sure what the 40th one could be unless it's part of the Diamond Edition or through another promo somewhere. Same goes for the echo skins, one of them is from deluxe and I'd assume the other one goes with the other missing character skin.
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:06 am
^ I have no idea :) It's a dead end anyway.
It's not a huge deal, was just wondering. I was using it to figure out which parts gave what bonuses on the guns without having to change them by trial and error. Was in the middle of making a spreadsheet with all the components and their bonuses so people would know which components they wanted to use. Honestly it's kind of a waste of time now that I think about it, Gibbed could release his editor at any time and the entire project would be rendered useless :/