Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Echosyp »

Anyone got time this afternoon to help me real quick? I've got most of the stuff figured out, I just need help changing a few things on items.

I'll be off work around 3pm CST if anyone has some free time, I noticed someone said Gibbed wasnt going to release specific item spawner on his first release so I would like to learn to edit my own items.

Discord: Desync#6327

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

datshotgundoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datshotgundoe »

BorderLee3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am
datshotgundoe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 am

this save has this gun on the wall in the ship and a crazy grenade i made is in the inventory. (to get the full effect of the nade go to an open outside location and throw it). I tried but couldnt replicate the grenades effect on the nade someone posted with 63 slots

98.rar
I can load your character but obviously it uses my own bank so maybe its possible to upload a save with the gun equipped?
the gun is on the wall.. in sanctuary.. in the shotgun holder wall holders are diff from bank

DarknessGamers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarknessGamers »

Echosyp wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 pm
Anyone got time this afternoon to help me real quick? I've got most of the stuff figured out, I just need help changing a few things on items.

I'll be off work around 3pm CST if anyone has some free time, I noticed someone said Gibbed wasnt going to release specific item spawner on his first release so I would like to learn to edit my own items.

I made a discord server to discuss and help people with modding BL3
[Link]

Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echosyp »

DarknessGamers wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:48 pm
Echosyp wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 pm

I made a discord server to discuss and help people with modding BL3
[Link]
I'll hit it up when I get home from work today. I got the majority of it down, I'm just not sure what to change when I browse memory region.

Like I have a Queens Call Fire Dmg with -29% weapon dmg and 250% weapon dmg after using phasecast.

I want to remove the -29% weapon dmg and change it from fire to radiation.

So after I hover over it in my INV and go back to cheat engine and right click on components and browse memory region, I'm stuck on what to change there.

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

datshotgundoe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:46 pm
BorderLee3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am
datshotgundoe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 am

this save has this gun on the wall in the ship and a crazy grenade i made is in the inventory. (to get the full effect of the nade go to an open outside location and throw it). I tried but couldnt replicate the grenades effect on the nade someone posted with 63 slots

98.rar
I can load your character but obviously it uses my own bank so maybe its possible to upload a save with the gun equipped?
the gun is on the wall.. in sanctuary.. in the shotgun holder wall holders are diff from bank
oh snap i honestly didnt know that..found it and thank you very much for sharing!

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:50 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Very simple compared to what everyone else is doing, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tables!
my save! i'll post more as i make them! Also it's 100% done with TVHM!
Updated save. Password is spookywaves.
Attachments
256.rar
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Is there a section in this thread on how to add an anointed part to a weapon that doesn't have it?

I know I have to add an extra component to the list but it crashes when I put 1 on the Anointed Part Count and can't change the (??) values.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

skillaxin wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm
Is there a section in this thread on how to add an anointed part to a weapon that doesn't have it?

I know I have to add an extra component to the list but it crashes when I put 1 on the Anointed Part Count and can't change the (??) values.

Yeah bud, figured it out a little while ago
viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660
Just copy the value in the green box from an anointed weapon/item onto an unanointed one then increase anointed parts to 1 and relog.
You'll frequently crash while doing this, so expect to take a few attempts for each item.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Aceofgods wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:48 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Yeah bud, figured it out a little while ago
viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660
Just copy the value in the green box from an anointed weapon/item onto an unanointed one then increase anointed parts to 1 and relog.
You'll frequently crash while doing this, so expect to take a few attempts for each item.
Which category I should "memory view" to find that green box? I can't find it anywhere when I view it from Component List.

Also could anyone share a save file with Anointed Lyudas?

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 pm
Which category I should "memory view" to find that green box? I can't find it anywhere when I view it from Component List.
I'd also like to know this because no matter what I'm browsing, I can't seem to force an Anointment onto an unanointed item. It only leads to crashing. Do we need to copy over the Anointment AspectData as well???

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

squidney2k1 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:03 pm
benny89 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 pm
I'd also like to know this because no matter what I'm browsing, I can't seem to force an Anointment onto an unanointed item. It only leads to crashing. Do we need to copy over the Anointment AspectData as well???
Open the memory view, change the view type to "4 byte hex" and then right click on the item score address and select browse memory. That should make all the bytes line up like his do in the screenshots.

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

Hello all,

Spooky and I have been working on a spread sheet which can be found here:
[Link]

Also original thread to manage and merge additions to the document submitted by the community here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10379

We are making progress but could use the help! Any feedback will help us all out!

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

anyone have elemental anointed Lyuda and could please share his save with it? I have been trying to either spawn one or edit one but no luck :(

Type_0_Dev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Type_0_Dev »

v8n3t wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:45 pm
Hello all,

[Link]

Also original thread to manage and merge additions to the document submitted by the community here:

We are making progress but could use the help! Any feedback will help us all out!
Thanks Guys, Held off doing any real editing as didnt want to be wasting alot of time editing and re-editing. This is exactly what I've been hoping for.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

v8n3t wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:45 pm
Hello all,

[Link]

thank you for this, gonna take a look through to see what i can use :)