Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:55 pm
For now, just avoid using it until they update to version 25. I don't check the game's update schedule. For those who play: Please let me know when version 25 and I'll get the new table out asap.
Dev twitter said Sept.26th. so in 10 days.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Go to your Steam Library ,make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, go to Beta, select experimantel, wait until the download is finish and play update 25 :).
You will start the game from the beginning but do not worry its a second savegame for the experimental update 25, so your normal save game is still there.
But you can also overwrite youre experimental savegame with youre normal one in Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames so you dont need to start from the beginning.

Almost all Trainers and Cheats dont worke in the Experimental update 25.
This four are the only ones which can be enabled and as far i know they work:
Gunner - No Minigun Spinup Time
Driller - No Plasma Charger Spinup Time
Mining - Ultimated Mineral drop In Mule - Modify Resource Ammounts In Molly.
With some other and maybe older CheatTables i also got InfExposives and InfBoscoRevives to work.

The Trainer from Cheat-Happens is not working.
The Trainer from Mr-Anti-Fun is not working.
The Trainer from We-Mod is not up to date anyway.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Does anyone know a SaveGame Editor for Deep Rock galactic?
This is the only one i found which works: [Link]
but it cant read/change all informations of the SaveGame.
The SaveGame saves the information which clothes your characters wore last, i got an savegame from a friend with the pumpkin head and wanted to copy the pumpkin head into my own savegame, but when i use normal writing programs the game will notice it and reset the SaveGame.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Its better to wait for a updated tabled
If the game gets a new update hopefully someone updates table

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

evil_befall wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:10 pm
Its better to wait for a updated tabled
If the game gets a new update hopefully someone updates table
^this. And also, it's even better to wait a week and half after, to start working on new tables, since dev will probably add some corrections here and there.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

deep dive update confirmed tomorrow, i'd really like to a way to get infused matrix cores with out having to be weekly time-gated lol

also thanks again omnicron your table has persisted and survived through most of update 25 unscathed, minus some crashes here and there

Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Extricated »

Does anyone know of any inventory editor hacks? I really want to unlock the time-limited cosmetics.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:36 pm
deep dive update confirmed tomorrow, i'd really like to a way to get infused matrix cores with out having to be weekly time-gated lol

also thanks again omnicron your table has persisted and survived through most of update 25 unscathed, minus some crashes here and there
If you upload your savegame there you can edit some things just luke the timer for Core Hunt (set it to 30 and you sould be able to make the mission agian) than download it and replace youre original save file.
(a backup is always a good idea)

But yeah ofc it would be great if you could change the timer for core hunt in CE cuz than you dont have to restart the game all over again.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Looking forward to new table

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

guys, give OmicronVega and killerl3e4st the time to update stuff. and don't forget there's also ton of chances that DRG get fix during this week. So it's better to wait a whole week, the time to see if there's no fix that could brake tables, instead having one broken within 2 days xD

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:28 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:

If you upload your savegame there you can edit some things just luke the timer for Core Hunt (set it to 30 and you sould be able to make the mission agian) than download it and replace youre original save file.

But yeah ofc it would be great if you could change the timer for core hunt in CE cuz than you dont have to restart the game all over again.
i dont quite understand, upload my save game to where, you referring to some online editor or something?

Also i tried every recent table and confirmed none of them work just to be sure

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:28 pm
Akira wrote:
CoffeeKitty wrote:

i dont quite understand, upload my save game to where, you referring to some online editor or something?

Well [Link] is an Online Editor to edit your SaveGame xD.
You go to the site, click on +Upload File, choose your savegame (Steam/steamapps/common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames/youre savegame ( there should be more as one, you need the newest which dont have backup in it name), than you can edit whatever you want to like Core Hunt timer, than download it and overwrite your original savegame.
And if you look at this forum here you can see that i postet some informations about trainers/tables which do or do not work in the experimental update and the same informations can be used for the the complete update.

I got an more or less working CheatTable with options from 3 or more diffrent CheatTables, Inf BOSCO revives, Inf explosives, Ultimate Mineral Drop In Mule, Set resource ammount are working in "my" CheatTable.
No minigun spinup, no plasma charger spinup and inf grenades can be activated but i did not test them.

I think until some hot fixes got released ppl will start working on a new CheatTable or repaire them, Cheat-Happens got a working trainer now.
Last edited by Akira on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

New version came out today.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:00 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Akira wrote:

You go to the site, click on +Upload File, choose your savegame (Steam/steamapps/common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames/youre savegame ( there should be more as one, you need the newest which dont have backup in it name), than you can edit whatever you want to like Core Hunt timer, than download it and overwrite your original savegame.
And if you look at this forum here you can see that i postet some informations about trainers/tables which do or do not work in the experimental update and the same informations can be used for the the complete update.

I got an more or less working CheatTable with options from 3 or more diffrent CheatTables, Inf BOSCO revives, Inf explosives, Ultimate Mineral Drop In Mule, Set resource ammount are working in "my" CheatTable.
No minigun spinup, no plasma charger spinup and inf grenades can be activated but i did not test them.

I think until some hot fixes got released ppl will start working on a new CheatTable or repaire them, Cheat-Happens got a working trainer now.

[Link]

thanks for the link, if you google "deep rock galactic save editor" _nothing_ comes up lol, had no idea this was a thing

but sadly i dont get what you're getting at :(, what is a "core hunt timer" i have no idea what you mean or how to change it, there are no entries here with that as their variable name, so its really not helpful at all, i appreciate you trying to help though

the closest thing i can find to what you are saying is "LastCollectedCommunityRewardPeriodID :(1790390456)" but in this entry im not exactly sure how i would edit it to serve my need, as its an ID rather than a timer

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:18 am
Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:00 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:

[Link]

thanks for the link, if you google "deep rock galactic save editor" _nothing_ comes up lol, had no idea this was a thing

but sadly i dont get what you're getting at :(, what is a "core hunt timer" i have no idea what you mean or how to change it, there are no entries here with that as their variable name, so its really not helpful at all, i appreciate you trying to help though

the closest thing i can find to what you are saying is "LastCollectedCommunityRewardPeriodID :(1790390456)" but in this entry im not exactly sure how i would edit it to serve my need, as its an ID rather than a timer

Well you're probably right "core hunt" does not show up anymore.
Maybe try to change "ActiveCampaignWeek" and or "LastCompletedWeeklyCampaignWeek" to 30.
Make sure you always got an backup.
Right now i don't have time to test it by my self, maybe i can do that later.

You also can give your self perk points with... well ofc "PerkPoints", you can get credits(money) with "Credits".
"XP 1", "XP 2", "XP 3", "XP 4" should change your class lvl/xp , i think "XP 5" is the forge lvl/xp.