Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Astroneer

Post by Romans96 »

Hello i tried the table for curiosity and there are these bugs:
1) I activate massive resource for curiosity because i don't know what is. And now, also if i check disable, also if i restart the game, when i go to search resources it gives me the backpack full.
2) Research points stay always with ?? and can't be changed

It's just a start world, but the error of taking of massive resources take the world impossible to play, 2 second of dig produces 10nth of 10nth resources unit.

Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Test1049
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Test1049 »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:01 am
Test1049 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:49 am
Great tables, I really appreciate it. But I can't seem to disable massive resources. I tried to disable it in the script for a few hours but I'm really bad at assembler code.

does the drop down menu at Massive Resources work?

the "Enable" and "Disable" drop down menu selection, that should disable only massive resources when other cheats remain enabled

if that doesnt work

then I will need to look at the codes again, probably caused by the new jetpack feature
Sorry, I should have specified, the drop-down menus "Enable"/"Disable" doesn't work.

Test1049
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Test1049 »

Romans96 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:36 am
Hello i tried the table for curiosity and there are these bugs:
1) I activate massive resource for curiosity because i don't know what is. And now, also if i check disable, also if i restart the game, when i go to search resources it gives me the backpack full.

It's just a start world, but the error of taking of massive resources take the world impossible to play, 2 second of dig produces 10nth of 10nth resources unit.

Thank you
Have you tried activating the pointer, then collecting some research? It works for me. Once you've changed the value, you'll need to collect more research to update the value.

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

Test1049 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Have you tried activating the pointer, then collecting some research? It works for me. Once you've changed the value, you'll need to collect more research to update the value.
yes, but it does not active the pointer, also with the game actived and selected on CE.
I click on the blank box but it does not appear the ''X' i also took some resource points in game but nothing changes

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Romans96 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:36 am

- it works as intended, thats instant collect lots of the resources you are collecting, instantly fill up ur backpack and spit everywhere around u, try to harvest resource by a little and slower.

-after u enabled it, you have to go find a collectable research point plants, and press F to collect it, then it will update ?? to your current research points aka "Bytes" then you can change it to any value you want, but the research point on ur backpack wont update instantly, go and collect some points from plants to update, then u will see the value u just entered. watch the video, I got show how to use research pointer.

- nothing i can do about it on script, thats how it's opcode works in the game, what you can do is try just harvest a very very little bit of the resource. bigger size resource sends more "dots" to ur harvest tool, each "dot" gives u a stack of resource, if u harvest a large piece, it gives u like up to 20+ dots, which is 20+ stacks of resource

the current version of the table has a bug, disable for "Massive Resources" only doesnt work. I'll try to fix

Thank you

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:52 pm

- nothing i can do about it on script, thats how it's opcode works in the game, what you can do is try just harvest a very very little bit of the resource. bigger size resource sends more "dots" to ur harvest tool, each "dot" gives u a stack of resource, if u harvest a large piece, it gives u like up to 20+ dots, which is 20+ stacks of resource

the current version of the table has a bug, disable for "Massive Resources" only doesnt work. I'll try to fix

Thank you
I tried an other thing 2 times:
if i open astronee with massive resource enabled, i go to the massive resource script;
i activate and deactivate it with enabled dropdown menu;
then i switch to disable, and i reactivate and deactivate the box (here it still works);
then if i close CE it returns to normal digging, but only closing CE.

For research points, i tried again but i can't select the pointer box, and taking in game points, does not change the double ??

Thank you for the answers :)

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

LOL FFS

I just fix the table issues, was about to upload and then i saw Astroneer patch went live

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Romans96 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:50 pm
Test1049 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:04 pm

yes, but it does not active the pointer, also with the game actived and selected on CE.
I click on the blank box but it does not appear the ''X' i also took some resource points in game but nothing changes
1. Only check the Blank Box "==Research Pointer=="
2. if it's ticked, the script is activated, which will show the Pointer below it and shows ?? value
3. go find a plant with collectable research point, collect it gain some points, go back to Cheat Engine and you will see ?? updated with ur current in game Research Point, then you will be able to change the value as much as u want.
4. any value u changed will not show in game immediately, go ahead and collect some point again then u will see the actual value, then you can start spending it.

If you are unable to tick the Blank Box of "==Research Pointer==", that means the script refuse to be activated, probably unmatch version or you are playing a Microsoft Store version.

Note: you can also build Research Chamber, throw anything researchable on to research, earn points, it also updates the ?? value.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Updated 1.5.8.0

patch went live right after I made 1.4.15.0 v2

so, quick update for 1.5.8.0

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

squall0833 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am
UPDATED 27 September 2019 : Astroneer 1.5.8.0 (Thanks Zanzer for "Craft for Free")

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.5.8.0.CT

Game Store Page:

Demo:

Changes:
- Updated for 1.5.8.0
-Improved Infinite Jetpacks
Bugs fixed:
-Unable to enable/disable Massive Resources individually.
- Game crashes when accessing Chemistry Lab or any other machines with Massive Resource main script enabled.
(It wasn't caused by Zanzer's Craft for free, that still works.)

1.4.15.0 - Exploration Update
- Infinite Jetpack added.
- Godmode fixed.
- Updated Craft for free by Zanzer (must restart the game to disable)
Spoiler
-Fixed Inf Power (Tested other options, still working, take note this table is only for Steam version)

1.2.8.0-1.2.9.0
-Added Craft for Free (by Zanzer, Thanks to him)

1.2.8.0 v2 (Works on 1.2.9.0)
-Fixed an issue with Small Printer printing with Massive Resources enabled.
(thanks to LeonLetsPlay at YouTube for reporting this issue)

-Update for version 1.2.8.0
-Godmode
-Massive Resources
-Instant/Infinite Canister
-Infinite Oxygen

-Update for version 1.1.3.0,
-Massive Resources fixed
-Infinite Backpack, Vehicle power, Powercell, etc.. fixed

-Update for version 1.0.15, Godmode fixed.
-Update for version 1.0.13.
1.0.6 V1
-Collecting research samples will now update the Research Pointer, or research anything at the Research Chamber.
1.0.4 V2
-Fixed a problem when Massive Resources is activated, it stops the Atmospheric Condenser from collecting gas.
-Research points pointer added, research something to update the pointer.
1.0.4 V1
-Godmode updated, it's now working on 1.0.4+
-Hide Canister Multiplier option by default, it's no longer useful for the new Soil Centrifuge since Alpha 0.10.1.

Options:
-GODMODE
-Infinite Power (Backpack, Vehicles,Power Cells, Power Stacks)
-Massive Resources
-Infinite Oxygen
-Infinite Jetpack (NEW)
-Craft for Free (must restart game to disable)
-Instant Canister + Multiplier
(From 0.10.1, canister multiplier might not be useful since the new Soil Centrifuge resets its capacity)

-Research points pointer.
-1Mil PETA Bytes (Some petabytes to spend is required)

[Notes]
-Please keep canister multiplier at x1 when you aren't using it, may cause problems on crafting/building/extract resources

Here's the quick update, do let me know if you encounter any weird, game breaking problem using the
"Massive Resources.Oxygen,Inst Canister Cheats"
I did a quick test, seems working fine for now,

let me know if u have any problem using it. Enjoy :)

[Old post]

oh, didnt know there's new update lol

so only power cheat doesnt work on new version?

here's quick update for power cheat for 0.9.2

should work now

I'm still not used to this new forum, I'll upload tables from 0.9.2 on this post.
== Older versions==
Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.4.15.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.3.11.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0-1.2.9.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0 v2.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.1.3.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.15.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.13.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.6.CT

(Massive Resources stops Atmospheric Condenser from collecting gas)

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.4 v2.CT
just had problem with Infinity Jetpacks was the only option that didn't work for me...

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

marecotroll wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am
UPDATED 27 September 2019 : Astroneer 1.5.8.0 (Thanks Zanzer for "Craft for Free")

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.5.8.0.CT

Game Store Page:

Demo:

Changes:
- Updated for 1.5.8.0
-Improved Infinite Jetpacks
Bugs fixed:
-Unable to enable/disable Massive Resources individually.
- Game crashes when accessing Chemistry Lab or any other machines with Massive Resource main script enabled.
(It wasn't caused by Zanzer's Craft for free, that still works.)

1.4.15.0 - Exploration Update
- Infinite Jetpack added.
- Godmode fixed.
- Updated Craft for free by Zanzer (must restart the game to disable)
Spoiler
-Fixed Inf Power (Tested other options, still working, take note this table is only for Steam version)

1.2.8.0-1.2.9.0
-Added Craft for Free (by Zanzer, Thanks to him)

1.2.8.0 v2 (Works on 1.2.9.0)
-Fixed an issue with Small Printer printing with Massive Resources enabled.
(thanks to LeonLetsPlay at YouTube for reporting this issue)

-Update for version 1.2.8.0
-Godmode
-Massive Resources
-Instant/Infinite Canister
-Infinite Oxygen

-Update for version 1.1.3.0,
-Massive Resources fixed
-Infinite Backpack, Vehicle power, Powercell, etc.. fixed

-Update for version 1.0.15, Godmode fixed.
-Update for version 1.0.13.
1.0.6 V1
-Collecting research samples will now update the Research Pointer, or research anything at the Research Chamber.
1.0.4 V2
-Fixed a problem when Massive Resources is activated, it stops the Atmospheric Condenser from collecting gas.
-Research points pointer added, research something to update the pointer.
1.0.4 V1
-Godmode updated, it's now working on 1.0.4+
-Hide Canister Multiplier option by default, it's no longer useful for the new Soil Centrifuge since Alpha 0.10.1.

Options:
-GODMODE
-Infinite Power (Backpack, Vehicles,Power Cells, Power Stacks)
-Massive Resources
-Infinite Oxygen
-Infinite Jetpack (NEW)
-Craft for Free (must restart game to disable)
-Instant Canister + Multiplier
(From 0.10.1, canister multiplier might not be useful since the new Soil Centrifuge resets its capacity)

-Research points pointer.
-1Mil PETA Bytes (Some petabytes to spend is required)

[Notes]
-Please keep canister multiplier at x1 when you aren't using it, may cause problems on crafting/building/extract resources

Here's the quick update, do let me know if you encounter any weird, game breaking problem using the
"Massive Resources.Oxygen,Inst Canister Cheats"
I did a quick test, seems working fine for now,

let me know if u have any problem using it. Enjoy :)

[Old post]

oh, didnt know there's new update lol

so only power cheat doesnt work on new version?

here's quick update for power cheat for 0.9.2

should work now

I'm still not used to this new forum, I'll upload tables from 0.9.2 on this post.
== Older versions==
Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.4.15.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.3.11.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0-1.2.9.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0 v2.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.2.8.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.1.3.0.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.15.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.13.CT

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.6.CT

(Massive Resources stops Atmospheric Condenser from collecting gas)

Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.0.4 v2.CT
just had problem with Infinity Jetpacks was the only option that didn't work for me...
Oof, will have a look again when im free
So others work normally for now?

Only jetpack doesnt work?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Make sure u are running 1.5.8.0 version of the game

anyone else? does infinite jetpack work for you? works or not, let me know in this thread

I just tested again and again, by rerun the game several times and load the table, the infinite jetpack still works though

Josh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Josh »

squall0833 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:49 am

anyone else? does infinite jetpack work for you? works or not, let me know in this thread

I just tested again and again, by rerun the game several times and load the table, the infinite jetpack still works though
It works for me first time i used it with no problem on different saves. All seems to be working great for me.

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

hello! I tried again the tables:
1) It works all first part of the table (if i select something of the last part) on the "folder 1.5.8.0, the game crashes with all options.
2) All works, also the massive resources, but not the jetpack. I tried it in my save and also in a friend save (that has the jatpack), but it doesn't work

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Josh wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:28 am
squall0833 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:49 am

It works for me first time i used it with no problem on different saves. All seems to be working great for me.
If u enabled everything, except craft for free

Does it cause any bad behavior? Any funny unstable problem?
Last edited by squall0833 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.