Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Astroneer

Post by Zanzer »

Change all 6 and see which one works. :)

The printers will immediately pop up the hologram, indicating that it has the resources to build.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sh0kGaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sh0kGaming »

Latest update (1.4.15, September 4th 2019) broke some functions on the latest table (was working fine before). Free craft no longer works (it just resets the button and does not craft) and godmode no longer activates.

Josh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Josh »

I can confirm that the new Update of 1.4.15.0 [Sept 4th 19] broke the free crafting option, once you click the green button to craft it doesnt craft anything. also godmode is broken too as mentioned above.

With the new content in the game now like Jetpacks one of them uses Hydrazine. if we could get a infinite Hydrazine fuel option would be cool = infinite flight.

Many Thanks

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I fixed Craft for Free in my original post on the front page. Didn't touch anything else.
Note you will have to reload the game in order to disable this script's functionality.

By the way, the Solid-Fuel Jump Jet uses the same code instructions as all other resources.
So it shouldn't be hard for squall0833 to update the script to account for the new value.

Until then, the old Unlimited Oxygen / Massive Resources script in my table gives you unlimited Jump Jets.

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:24 pm
Note you will have to reload the game in order to disable this script's functionality.
Thanks Zanzer, this works for me, and I don't have to reload to deactivate it, it doesn't deactivate immediately but it does after a minute or so, or maybe I'm doing something in game that allows it to reset, either way it works great.

Thanks again.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:24 pm
I fixed Craft for Free in my original post on the front page. Didn't touch anything else.

By the way, the Solid-Fuel Jump Jet uses the same code instructions as all other resources.
So it shouldn't be hard for squall0833 to update the script to account for the new value.

Until then, the old Unlimited Oxygen / Massive Resources script in my table gives you unlimited Jump Jets.
yes, working on the jetpacks now :D

Test1049
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Test1049 »

Great tables, I really appreciate it. But I can't seem to disable massive resources. I tried to disable it in the script for a few hours but I'm really bad at assembler code.

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

Create for free is making the game close when you use the lab and forge...

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

marecotroll wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:03 pm
yes, it might break the game if u access lab/ forge, can only use it for quick crafting for now

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Test1049 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:49 am
Great tables, I really appreciate it. But I can't seem to disable massive resources. I tried to disable it in the script for a few hours but I'm really bad at assembler code.

does the drop down menu at Massive Resources work?

the "Enable" and "Disable" drop down menu selection, that should disable only massive resources when other cheats remain enabled

if that doesnt work

then I will need to look at the codes again, probably caused by the new jetpack feature

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 am
marecotroll wrote:
yes, it might break the game if u access lab/ forge, can only use it for quick crafting for now
even though if you don't activate craft mode the game closes... until when the game is restarted with the closed trainer it closes when used the laboratory... if there is a solution. thanks in advance

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

marecotroll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm
squall0833 wrote:
marecotroll wrote:
even though if you don't activate craft mode the game closes... until when the game is restarted with the closed trainer it closes when used the laboratory... if there is a solution. thanks in advance

Thanks for the report, i just tested it, the lab crashes caused by massive resources, nothing to do with Zanzer's free crafting

I'll see what I can do, it is getting more complicate trying to separate the cheat options from one single shared opcode. :(

at the worst case, I might discontinue the ability to disable cheats separately, and make them works together

lets see if I can do anything, gonna take sometime, disable massive resources before u use the lab for now.

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:46 pm
marecotroll wrote:
squall0833 wrote:

Thanks for the report, i just tested it, the lab crashes caused by massive resources, nothing to do with Zanzer's free crafting

I'll see what I can do, it is getting more complicate trying to separate the cheat options from one single shared opcode. :(

at the worst case, I might discontinue the ability to disable cheats separately, and make them works together

lets see if I can do anything, gonna take sometime, disable massive resources before u use the lab for now.
thanks, I'll keep testing here to see what else can help with this lab issue.

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

marecotroll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:36 pm
squall0833 wrote:
marecotroll wrote:

really look the problem is in craft free, i tested the previous version of the trainer to 1.3.11.0 and it worked, i enabled craft free and then deactivated, and i used the lab and the lab works perfectly with the craft free option off... so there must be something wrong with the 1.4.15.0 option that is causing the game to stop working...

marecotroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marecotroll »

marecotroll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 pm
marecotroll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:36 pm
squall0833 wrote:

really look the problem is in craft free, i tested the previous version of the trainer to 1.3.11.0 and it worked, i enabled craft free and then deactivated, and i used the lab and the lab works perfectly with the craft free option off... so there must be something wrong with the 1.4.15.0 option that is causing the game to stop working...
I have done other tests it seems that there is something intertwined with the massive resources and the free crafting, which is causing the error ... as I understand very little of this kind of thing, I end up not helping much