Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by vosszaa »

Finally create something of my own.. Thank you all XD

Happy to help anyone that still having trouble

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Very simple compared to what everyone else is doing, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tables!

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

Is anyone able to share saves with modded/edited weapons? Can't for the life of me get item score, damage changes or anointed bonuses added to work for the life of me, lmao.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

I’ll share mine I don’t just have weps modded thou

Got shield/artifact/class mod/gernade mod and a wep modded will be making another mad mod today because current on causes some people’s game to lock up and die
And I’ll prob mod the Elon musk flame thrower

Then I’ll put it up on here :)
Last edited by inforsir89 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Anyone who needs help / just wants some cool item's pm me here or add me on discord - Spookywaves#7104 - epic is also spookywaves :)
Last edited by spookywaves on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Evo »

Chiados wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:17 am
Added a money pointer into STN's original table for anyone who wants it

Added skill pointer. Enter the skill menu to populate.

Added Infinite Vehicle Boost script - Ignore this option for now, it effects vehicle and player health too.

Side note: If picking up a new currency (eg. eridium for the first time), the money pointer will point to that instead of the normal cash. I suspect it will point to whatever currency you pick up at any given time.
It seems like this table has problems. I'm unsure if it's because the game got updated (only bought it on the 24th), something's wrong with the game or the table.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Very simple compared to what everyone else is doing, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tables!
my save! i'll post more as i make them! Also it's 100% done with TVHM!
Attachments
1.rar
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 55 times

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Evo »

Chiados wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:17 am
Added a money pointer into STN's original table for anyone who wants it

Added skill pointer. Enter the skill menu to populate.

Added Infinite Vehicle Boost script - Ignore this option for now, it effects vehicle and player health too.

Side note: If picking up a new currency (eg. eridium for the first time), the money pointer will point to that instead of the normal cash. I suspect it will point to whatever currency you pick up at any given time.
To add to my previous post... it seems like Unl Ammo only effects the first weapon slot. Unl Grenades doesn't work either.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:06 am
hobamja wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 am
Max parts ive gotten on a weapon/item is 63 anytime i got to 64 the weapon disappear and the item glitches out.
[Link]
[Link]
Big thanks to everyone making tables
I'm reaching the same conclusion, was able to get to 63 components and 15 anointments. If I try to go above 63 the gun just disappears and if I try to go above 15 the anointments just disappear or get reduced to 2 which is a very random number. My question is, what combination of 63 components are you using to get the damage that high on The Duc? Is it just a bunch of the same component copied over and over or is it a combination of different ones from different Jacob's pistols? I'm curious because I haven't been able to do anything that crazy yet.
The duc doesn’t have a lot of parts on it so it’s a specific part that gives high dmg increase and the only one I know does that is the onpunch chump barrel that gives 900%. Easy way to tell if it has a lot of parts is the I level goes up by like 10-20 for every part added

hobamja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hobamja »

Resolve wrote:
hobamja wrote:
Max parts ive gotten on a weapon/item is 63 anytime i got to 64 the weapon disappear and the item glitches out.
[Link]
[Link]
Big thanks to everyone making tables
I'm reaching the same conclusion, was able to get to 63 components and 15 anointments. If I try to go above 63 the gun just disappears and if I try to go above 15 the anointments just disappear or get reduced to 2 which is a very random number. My question is, what combination of 63 components are you using to get the damage that high on The Duc? Is it just a bunch of the same component copied over and over or is it a combination of different ones from different Jacob's pistols? I'm curious because I haven't been able to do anything that crazy yet.
i just copied the duc barrel like 40 times because it gives +20% dmg per barrel and +100 splash dmg radius.
[Link]
Still one shots anything, not even one pump barrel. i used tk's wave barrel because no negative effects
If everything goes well ill added a save today or tomarrow

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

hobamja wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Resolve wrote:
hobamja wrote:
i just copied the duc barrel like 40 times because it gives +20% dmg per barrel and +100 splash dmg radius.
[Link]
Still one shots anything, not even one pump barrel. i used tk's wave barrel because no negative effects
How are you guys using the same component over and over and parts from different style guns?
When I do the former, the stats don't apply and the latter deletes the gun.
Have I missed something in this thread that lets you bypass all that? xD

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

Aceofgods wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:34 pm
hobamja wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Resolve wrote:
[Link]
How are you guys using the same component over and over and parts from different style guns?
When I do the former, the stats don't apply and the latter deletes the gun.
Have I missed something in this thread that lets you bypass all that? xD
Not sure how to add components from incompatible guns.
But component stacking works like this, some effects are stackable while others are not, there's no way to tell.
Usually +damage is multiplicative stackable, but some other things like +accuracy may not stack at all.
Also some legendary components will override some stats, some will not. For example I think the King's call barrel makes the bullet ricochet 3 times, you can't add another ricochet component to get more ricochets.
Last edited by 1096bimu on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

Sidenote, how do you make the damage number changes or item score to stick? can't seem to figure it out with the current table.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

QTEila wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:55 pm
Sidenote, how do you make the damage number changes or item score to stick? can't seem to figure it out with the current table.
They won't stick.
You can make them stick through the same game session with SunBeam's method.
but nothing will survive closing the game.

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

That sucks, was hoping something would survive.