[COMPLETED] Noita [Early Access]

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Hover
Highlighted Wand Editor
Infinite Gold
Unlimited Wand Usage

Table HERE - By Cfemen

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10353&p=105128#p105128 - UPDATED FOR OCTOBER BUILD!
Last edited by TemptingIcarus on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

beethy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Noita [Early Access]

Post by beethy »

I'll pay 5 USD through Paypal if someone can get infinite gold figured out within the next 24 hours.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Bump. :D

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

Also looking for a Noita table. Working on some basics myself but only started about 10 minutes ago. Discovered Health is stored as a Float with a value of 4 by default.

100 Health = 4
75 Health = 3
Etc.

Currently working on a pointerscan for it, but it's been years since I've tried and was never any good at them in the first place. Guess now is as good a time as any to brush up on it, though I'm sure someone will come through with a table sooner than I can figure it out ;)

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Odin wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:25 am
Discovered Health is stored as a Float with a value of 4 by default.

100 Health = 4
75 Health = 3
Etc.
Thanks for the tip.
For other people- base value for HP is: 1HP = 0.04 in float.

For example- 34HP= 1.36 in Float. Locking it carries through levels so no need to re-search it every time. At least as far as I've been playing.

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

KAWA wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:07 am

Thanks for the tip.
For other people- base value for HP is: 1HP = 0.04 in float.

For example- 34HP= 1.36 in Float. Locking it carries through levels so no need to re-search it every time. At least as far as I've been playing.
Thanks, couldn't figure out quite how to word that! :lol:

EDIT: Frozen health value lasted quite a while but did eventually change. Can be easily found again but going to look a bit more into finding a pointer and, more importantly, finding out where I'm going wrong with it.
Last edited by Odin on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

Currently making pretty much zero progress with a health pointer via pointerscan.

I can confidently narrow down a pointer for the "Daily Run" (uses a constant seed, which I assume changes daily), but "New Game" uses a random seed and the pointer used for Daily Run doesn't work. Rescanning my results doesn't work either as the 500-ish results from my Daily Run scan turn into 0 when comparing with a New Game. This initially lead me to believe the different seeds played a part, but even scanning for one set of results, saving and quitting, then restarting (so it's still the same seed) also turns my pointerscan results to 0.

Someone please point out to me how I'm a noob and making a beginner's mistake here. :(

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

Same as with Health, Levitation is stored as a Float with a max value of 3 when full. Can search by Exact Float Value of 3, float away half your bar, pause and scan for decreased value. Let it fill back up and search for a value of 3, etc. Freezing the value gives infinite levitation.

Also just realized I'm posting multiple times in succession, is that against the rules? Should I be editing my posts instead? Sorry if so, just let me know!

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

Mana in "New Game" has a default (full) value of 100, again as a Float.

Oddly, "Daily Run" has a Mana value of 104. Not sure why. Double checked and confirmed however that 4 is the max Health value in both New Game and Daily Run, and 3 is the max Levitation value in both as well. So far Mana is the only difference I've found.

EDIT: Just realized Mana is tied to the wand, not to your character. :oops:
Each wand has a different mana value, viewable from your inventory.
Last edited by Odin on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

Spell usages (ammo, whatever you wanna call it) is stored as a 4-bit value equal to how many shots you have.

For example, starting a new game, you have 3 "bomb" spells/wands/whatever. Searching 4-bit for the number 3, shoot, search for 2, shoot, etc. If you freeze the value, you will still only have that many shots left, but you can switch back to your regular wand, then back to the bomb wand, and shoot that many again. So freezing the value doesn't work like you'd expect it to, but if you change it to a high number and freeze it there, should be just as good. Increase as needed.

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

beethy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 pm
I'll pay 5 USD through Paypal if someone can get infinite gold figured out within the next 24 hours.
@beethy gold seems to be very simple, stored as a 4-bit value equal to how much you have. Picked up a few pieces, search, pick up another, search, only took like 3 scans to narrow it down to 3. 1 of the 3 controls the amount, the other 2 just reflect how much you have and don't do anything when changed. You can edit all three if you'd like. Set all three to however much gold you want and freeze it there, then you're set.

beethy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by beethy »

Odin wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:35 am
beethy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 pm
@beethy gold seems to be very simple, stored as a 4-bit value equal to how much you have. Picked up a few pieces, search, pick up another, search, only took like 3 scans to narrow it down to 3. 1 of the 3 controls the amount, the other 2 just reflect how much you have and don't do anything when changed. You can edit all three if you'd like. Set all three to however much gold you want and freeze it there, then you're set.
If you upload the table with this cheat working correctly, I'll paypal you immediately. :)

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

beethy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 am
If you upload the table with this cheat working correctly, I'll paypal you immediately. :)
I'll see if I can get a pointer set up for it but no guarantees as I'm not very good at this. :oops:

If I can't get it working, it's very simple and just requires you finding a couple pieces of gold (takes a couple minutes) but worst case I could record a video if all else fails. I'll start by trying to get a pointer working.

Also no need to PayPal me anything, just trying to learn things myself and sharing here for others to work off of as well, on the off chance I can save anyone (that actually knows how to make a table, unlike me :lol: ) a small amount of time starting out.

Odin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Odin »

beethy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 am
Alright, try this out. Pulled 6 different possible pointers from my table. All of them are working for me currently but I don't have a second system to try them on to verify at the moment. I know different operating systems, CPUs, etc can all play a part. Let me know if it works so I know I'm on the right track! :)

Should hopefully just have to run/attach as normal and edit the amount of any of the 6.

EDIT: Pointer 4 stopped working after I crashed the game messing with Health. Re-uploaded with the 5 (currently) working pointers.

EDIT2: Attaching my new, current table from page 2.

Current Scripts:
Infinite Levitation
No Damage For All (You, Enemies, etc) (Good for exploring but looking into ways to make this player-only)
Ammo Restored After Swap Wands (Must already have at least 1 ammo)
Infinite Oxygen
Gold Doesn't Decrease
5 pointers/offsets for current gold amount (5 is just to be safe, none have changed in my past several hours of testing, crashing, restarting, etc)

Looking into:
Infinite health for player only
Infinite ammo (without having to swap wands to 'reload')
Infinite/max mana for wands (value currently varies by wand)
Attachments
Noita.CT
Noita CT 25.9.19 [CURRENT]
(21.84 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Noita Gold Pointers.CT
Noita CT with 5 possible gold pointers [outdated]
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
Last edited by Odin on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

beethy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by beethy »

Worked perfectly! You sure you don't want the cash?
Thanks heaps man!