Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Norinx »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:37 pm
Nor, u think I could put the onpunch chump berrral on the conference call?
Probably, you might have issues with the gun not rendering though, staying within one manufacture/gun type would be more likely to not make the gun look like a rendering error but for functionality it would still work if you mix them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Norinx wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
Probably, you might have issues with the gun not rendering though, staying within one manufacture/gun type would be more likely to not make the gun look like a rendering error but for functionality it would still work if you mix them.
Well atm I have a different barrel acc that covers the current barrel on it but my problem is when it switched them before is crashed my game but I haven’t Reyes since then. Do I just the Barrel or replace also how do u get more then one LEGO effect on a gun? Just and the legendary gun barrels?

Currently my conference call looks like a cannon literally from all the accessories I put on it

Ps I’m still wanting to know how to add more then one anointed effect to weapons like a how to would be great and how to make a non anointed to anointed

Also still wondering if anyone bypassed the guardian hardcap, would love to make my stats higher

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm
Norinx wrote:
inforsir89 wrote:
Well atm I have a different barrel acc that covers the current barrel on it but my problem is when it switched them before is crashed my game but I haven’t Reyes since then. Do I just the Barrel or replace also how do u get more then one LEGO effect on a gun? Just and the legendary gun barrels?

Currently my conference call looks like a cannon literally from all the accessories I put on it

Ps I’m still wanting to know how to add more then one anointed effect to weapons like a how to would be great and how to make a non anointed to anointed

Try starting with one of the 21 part anointed weapons from crazy earls vending machine then you should be able to double up on some parts. I like editing guns with the game pause by exiting out of the inventory and hitting escape, after I started doing that the game hasn't crashed on me while editing guns yet. not sure about adding more anointed effects but some one said something about it earlier in this thread, I think you haven't increase the anointed part count and add parts and keep trying till the game doesn't crash.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Norinx wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm
Norinx wrote:

Try starting with one of the 21 part anointed weapons from crazy earls vending machine then you should be able to double up on some parts. I like editing guns with the game pause by exiting out of the inventory and hitting escape, after I started doing that the game hasn't crashed on me while editing guns yet. not sure about adding more anointed effects but some one said something about it earlier in this thread, I think you haven't increase the anointed part count and add parts and keep trying till the game doesn't crash.

I know how to add addition components to guns just not adding additional anointed effects is what I want to do sun beam said something about it be never went further to discuss how

HaloSamu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaloSamu »

im sorry, im an idiot. i followed the tutorial on how to change weapons parts, but i still have no idea what im doing. i get to the point where im adding the component (Rain on a Nagata grenade) and then i dont know where to put it. do grenades have slots? if not can i add slots? if i cant add slots, where do i put it? does rain replace the behavior slot and theres like 3 rain mod esc values for grenades, which one do i add?

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

vampray wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:58 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:04 pm
Lokote2134 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Mind duping that for me?
Ya I can, PM me your EPIC name and I'll add you. I did change it since that picture, I made it a lot better.
I wouldnt mind getting a dupe of that if possible.
sry to hijack, may i also have one, would be dang awsome :) Epic user Name: Hassbringer

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

any germans in here?

kronkdark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kronkdark »

Raijaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 pm
any germans in here?
Sorry we dont speak Nazi

EDIT(SunBeam): Banned for 1 day.

Hexzay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hexzay »

How do you add slots?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

HaloSamu wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:10 pm
im sorry, im an idiot. i followed the tutorial on how to change weapons parts, but i still have no idea what im doing. i get to the point where im adding the component (Rain on a Nagata grenade) and then i dont know where to put it. do grenades have slots? if not can i add slots? if i cant add slots, where do i put it? does rain replace the behavior slot and theres like 3 rain mod esc values for grenades, which one do i add?
you can either add it to it or replace a exist one,adding can make u crash a lot so its up to you

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:13 am

It's funny how almost all of the trainers out there suddenly got +200 options. Yes, suddenly.. and none of the trainer makers said a thing or even dropped a PM. Why would they? It's common, public knowledge, that anyone and their dog can do, right? But still.. no one took the time to do it. I'm sure all of them will say "nah, we didn't use the dumper at all". But then again, when it's about someone trashing their names or ripping their trainers, they barge in to post their hearts out. Hypocrisy level: over 9000.
Fair enough. I can't even pretend to know how much work you've put into your tables but I know that you're a thousand times more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am. I dabble here and there and try to contribute where I can but I always try to acknowledge whose tools or framework I used to get to where I am. Like I used Zanzer's table to find anointed bonus address but I specifically mentioned that the CT was not mine and the only thing added was that one find so that those without the knowledge to add it themselves could have access to it.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm
you can either add it..
I've been swapping components on my 21 parts gun but how do I add more? Do you mind explain please? The address right after the components list is already occupied

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:32 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm
Anyone know a good/decent recording software so I can make a fit on this. It will be better in a video so u can see everything
Get PlayClaw. I've been using it for years. Worth the buy as well, if you plan to.
Thanks sunbeam, I’m looking for a free one thou. Just a bit strap for cash to be buying a recording software :)

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm
you can either add it..
I've been swapping components on my 21 parts gun but how do I add more? Do you mind explain please? The address right after the components list is already occupied
I’ll try an answer with a video tut I will be easier to explain and show. I’ll also show how to change the different anointed buffs but I do not know how to add them. I’ll also show how to add on. So hiply this will help

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm
I’ll try an answer with a video tut I will be easier to explain and show. I’ll also show how to change the different anointed buffs but I do not know how to add them. I’ll also show how to add on. So hiply this will help
Cool! I already know how to swap anointed skill and stuff just the weapon components that I wanna know how to add XD

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm
That would be great, especially when theres been like 50 posts throughout this thread asking how to add extra components, yet no answers so far.