Tech Scrap Editor
EXO Core Level Editor
Health Modules Editor
Stamina Modules
Battery Modules
More options coming soon

Have fun with this awesome trainer from Cheat Evolution

PROOF:

Instruction and download link for trainers are on the website.

[Link]

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Surge 2 Trainer

Post by chrisreddot3 »

add
infinite components
infinite drone ammo
Unlimited Energy
Unlimited Injectables
Unlimited Consumables
Set Component Quantities
Attack Speed Multiplier

pls
ty

Samratpanda20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samratpanda20 »

how can i download, i dnt see any download option

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Thread cleaned. I am tired of doing this whole song and dance again, previously, it was DDS being attacked by random one post accounts then coffeewine now it's this (CH or EvilMod involvement?). Stop reporting posts just because you "think", post proofs.

The app is clean.

CaliberCHResponder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaliberCHResponder »

STN wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:18 pm
Thread cleaned. I am tired of doing this whole song and dance again, previously, it was DDS being attacked by random one post accounts then coffeewine now it's this (CH or EvilMod involvement?). Stop reporting posts just because you "think", post proofs.

The app is clean.
We did not post anything. MrViZZion and CE appeared to have the first trainer out for this game, best I can tell from looking yesterday around 8pm EST. Would be hard for us to accuse him or whatever seeing he already had trainer out before everybody and we hadn't even started on it yet.

My only complaint is their method (several guys doing this) of counting options, but I guess 3 different options adding values to the same thing (like credits or something) and then another option to 'reset it' all count as 'options' in the total these days. However, the trainer is free so who can complain.

Quick note to Vizzion, I did look at your injection points and your first health injection are it appears multiple addresses are being run through that loop. Maybe it doesn't matter or maybe you did that on purpose, but it may be writing health/stamina/energy to non-player addresses at that location.

Maybe it was here:

FledgeCore_x64_vk.Fledge::Core::CharacterStatsComponent::mainThreadUpdate+16

I don't have the game or it being reversed in front of me. For DDS, I have no idea.

We won't be coming here to accuse or do anything unless there is direct proof, or a lot of circumstantial stuff that makes me want to address it. I had not seen or heard of Coffeewine or EvilMod, but their names are noted.

I am not trying to stir anything, just letting you guys know the timeline from our perspective and that CE/Vizzion had trainer out before anyone when I checked last night, including before us.

best,
Cal

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

CaliberCHResponder wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:40 pm
Welcome back :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

By EvilMod, i was referring to the c*nts i worked for 4 years. You know who they're. They've really shown their true colors after acquiring maf and feeling unstoppable.

The only reason i mentioned CH is because in the past especially where it concerned DDS, there were a lot of suspicious 1 posts account who stirred trouble and made wild accusations. It was pretty obvious with some of them but maybe they were just your admirers idk. The mess I've cleaned up, i don't think even DDS knows. Anyway, water under the bridge.

As for coffewine, i would get reports so often of his trainers being riddled with malware. Went through the effort of dissecting and it was standard CE trainers. Annoying and waste of my time. Now it's this guy. Seems like every new person that posts here gets targeted, nonsensical crap.

I wasn't accusing you btw, was just a rhetorical question. Thanks for answering :)

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

STN wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:23 pm
By EvilMod, i was referring to the c*nts i worked for 4 years. You know who they're. They've really shown their true colors after acquiring maf and feeling unstoppable.

The only reason i mentioned CH is because in the past especially where it concerned DDS, there were a lot of suspicious 1 posts account who stirred trouble and made wild accusations. It was pretty obvious with some of them but maybe they were just your admirers idk. The mess I've cleaned up, i don't think even DDS knows. Anyway, water under the bridge.

As for coffewine, i would get reports so often of his trainers being riddled with malware. Went through the effort of dissecting and it was standard CE trainers. Annoying and waste of my time. Now it's this guy. Seems like every new person that posts here gets targeted, nonsensical crap.

I wasn't accusing you btw, was just a rhetorical question. Thanks for answering :)
MAF is pretty basic in regards to cheating. Lol. Not much of a win there. WM still sucks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

FledgeCore_x64_vk
I just realized.. :) The game's built with idTech 6? :O My fingers feel tingly :) They are the only ones compiling their .exe files with _vk in the naming convention :) (I know it stands for 'Vulkan').

EDIT: Hmm, wiki says "FLEDGE engine" (developed from scratch by Deck13). Why do I have the feeling it's not like that?.. :)

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

What did I miss ? :D to busy working on other games lol. @RayoDeLuz I think they left the debug symbols in the FledgeCore_x64 dll.

@Cal Actually, I had a working trainer a couple hours after the game was released, I just did not wanted to release it with out testing it.

About the option count, This is how a lot of people likes their trainers when there is no value editor built in in the trainer. :roll:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I personally don't prefer seeing +option for something that deals with the same feature, though Caliber is no stranger to that. You don't need to fucking have 4 separate options for EACH resource in your Wildlands trainer, now, do you? Why not add a button saying "Add 1000 Resources"? See the hypocrisy?.. Cuz you like to let the users edit each? :D Come on. And now that he's seeing +200 trainers that basically steal the CH show, he's come to show his discontent.

MrViZZion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrViZZion »

Updated first post with more options

oldman82
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oldman82 »

Samratpanda20 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 am
how can i download, i dnt see any download option
You get redirected to some site and you you have to download a program that supposedly has the trainer included within.

"DOWNLOAD:"
"Included in Cheat Evolution app"

CaliberCHResponder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaliberCHResponder »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 pm
I personally don't prefer seeing +option for something that deals with the same feature, though Caliber is no stranger to that. You don't need to fucking have 4 separate options for EACH resource in your Wildlands trainer, now, do you? Why not add a button saying "Add 1000 Resources"? See the hypocrisy?.. Cuz you like to let the users edit each? :D Come on. And now that he's seeing +200 trainers that basically steal the CH show, he's come to show his discontent.
Maybe you misunderstood. Here let me clear it up for you.

Three options
Numpad 1 - Add 1000 Gold
Numpad 2 - Add 1000 Wood
Numpad 3 - Add 1000 Water

basically the same three options..
Numpad 1 - Add 5 Gold
Numpad 2 - Add 100 Gold
Numpad 3 - Add 1000 Gold
Numpad 5 - Add 5 Wood
Numpad 6 - Add 100 Wood
Numpad 7 - Add 1000 Wood
Numpad 8 - Add 5 Water
Numpad 9 - Add 100 Water
Numpad 0 - Add 1000 Water

But whatever.. if people want to pretend they have a +10, go right ahead. We all know what this is about.

@Sunbeam, Also I have no idea, really, what you are even talking about. We have one option for Wildlands:

Numpad 8: Set Supplies - press I to enter the LOADOUT and SKILLS
page. Next, click the SKILLs tab. Next, mouse over a Skill
(such as STABLE AIM) and note the material needed and amount
needed. While hovering over the item, press this option.
Leave and come back and you will have changed the value.

Even if we have three option keys for something (like to add or subtract or make 0) we don't count that in the total as three options (i.e. would be +10 trainer rather than +12, etc.) At this point, people just don't give a damn, so maybe it just doesn't matter.

If I was wrong about who put out a live trainer first, then I apologize. Again, I was just reporting what I saw personally. It wasn't CH first on this one, and we didn't come here and post anything to cause any troubles.

@STN, thanks for the clarificiation. Also I did not know the shakeup over at WM.

best,
Cal