[COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I may as well make my mark to the table.

I added the ability to save your present location and teleport back to that location at a later time. This should come in handy if you ever need to backtrack or (magically) get ahead someone in a race (such as Gnasty Gnorc). You may also manually edit the saved location in case you ever feel like it.

I also removed the structures so the file isn't so large.

(UPDATE) Changed edi to ecx register for the teleportation script to prevent it from crashing the game.

(UPDATE) Changed ecx to rcx and ebx to rbx
Attachments
Spyro-Win64-Shipping.CT
Now with Teleporation

(UPDATE) Fixed crashing issue
(UPDATE) Fixed crashing issues...again.
(34.5 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Thanks for the bit of cleanup.

Not really use to making shareable tables so it's nice to see examples of it done better.

I'll take my bloated one down for now.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

It's fine, I even forget to clean it up sometimes.

A quick ctrl-m then ctrl-d will get you to the structure view, then you can simply delete all structures from there and you're good to go. I usually do this after the table is finished in case I wind up making multiple structures.

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Huh, never knew that. Good to know.

The tele script was crashing as soon as "Save Location" was enabled for me. Replaced every use of edi with another register (picked r8) and it works great. Thanks again.

Edit:
Borrowing this lua from a post by FreeER at the cheat engine forums. (I barely know any lua scripting)

Code: Select all

{$lua}
memrec.OnActivate = function(memrec, preState, curState)
  if (not preState) and curState then
    local t = createTimer()
    t.Interval = 100
    t.OnTimer = function(t)
      t.destroy() -- destroy timer so it doesn't run again
      memrec.Active = false -- disable this script
    end
  end
  return true -- don't interrupt, not sure how it'd be handled...
end
{$asm}
Putting it under [ENABLE] will turn off "Save Location" and "Teleport To Saved Location" right after running them.
Last edited by goldentoad on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Oh, that's a problem.

It should be fixed now. It's funny how some scripts can work perfectly on one computer, yet will absolutely crash the game on others. Such is life I guess.

Thank you for the help. The first step in fixing a problem is to know if there even is a problem, and you went one step further and provided the solution as well.

And thank you for the lua. I'll be honest, I don't know much lua myself so it's nice to find these new things. I'll add it and test it right away.

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

No Problem, i'm always glad to learn new things and provide help where I can.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tested the lua, it both works and doesn't work at the same time. It will disable the script like it should, but the game doesn't pick up on it while the it is alt-tabed. I run my game fullscreen at a lower resolution so that could be part of the issue.

It seem Cheat The Game did a similar script

I'll use his only if I really need to though since I prefer all my scripts to use tickboxes when possible (I feel it's cleaner looking). I'm going to either try more lua or make it so the script will save/teleport after only one tick, though without lua this will have the side effect of it saving/teleporting even while the tickbox says it's deactivated.

It's a bit late for me so you can give it a go if you'd like, this is a community effort after all.

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Ah, I still had the game in windowed 720p.

The script still caused crashing for me. Finally I changed ecx to rcx and it was golden. I guess my copy just doesn't like 32bit register borrows.

Just personal preference, but usually I use r8-r15 for borrowing with most new games being 64 bit because I can't accidentally put down something like e8 that doesn't exist. Don't know if there's anything wrong with doing so though because a majority of the time I see others use the first registers.

Edit:
I think when you use full screen, you're pausing the game before using Alt-Tab. The opcode the script is attached to is only being accessed while the game is unpaused.

Here's the script changed with an opcode that is accessed when paused. The offsets for XYZ are 1A0,1A4,1A8 instead of 10,14,18.
Last edited by goldentoad on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:54 pm
thanks :D , you think you could give a try to what i mentioned in my previous comments ? you know, create the mods to permanently unlock the in-game cheats: the super charge, fly, invincibility, super flame, with those four power ups the game will be perfect

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:54 pm
I may as well make my mark to the table.

I added the ability to save your present location and teleport back to that location at a later time. This should come in handy if you ever need to backtrack or (magically) get ahead someone in a race (such as Gnasty Gnorc). You may also manually edit the saved location in case you ever feel like it.

I also removed the structures so the file isn't so large.

(UPDATE) Changed edi to ecx register for the teleportation script to prevent it from crashing the game.
i opened this table but it doesn't have the teleportation script, if the one about the teleportation script is just some kind of joke just tell it -.-

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I only have enough time now to quickly fix the script again of the crashing issues. I hope you enjoy.

Shusuika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shusuika »

Wow, these cheats have saved me a lot of headaches due to some weird wonky mechanics in the game. Thank you guys so much!
Any change to have a cheat for the turbo of the skateboard races in Spyro 3??? Those are just impossible!
Once again, great work!

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:23 am
I only have enough time now to quickly fix the script again of the crashing issues. I hope you enjoy.
can you at least remove the "now with teleportation" from the description? at least none will be fooled when downloading the table

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

Shusuika wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Wow, these cheats have saved me a lot of headaches due to some weird wonky mechanics in the game. Thank you guys so much!
Any change to have a cheat for the turbo of the skateboard races in Spyro 3??? Those are just impossible!
Once again, great work!
what about the scripts for the powerups ? did they work for you ? because they doesn't work in my case

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

@grog
Tele works fine, it's just a few clicks to get to it. The powerups work fine for me, but because of how the game checks for them, any script I make probably won't work for others. It's simply beyond my current ability atm.

Here's a video if you want to try to fix the compare in the flight script for your own game. It also shows the tele script working for me.

The invincibilty script seems to have too short of an aob. I'd just recommend using pod's undead or a trainer like fearlessrevolution's if you want infinite health.

@Shusuika
If I happen to get that part in the near future, I may post a script.

Late Edit:
Mods for powerups have started to come out:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/spyroreignite ... y/mods/102
Last edited by goldentoad on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.