Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
BlackPrince
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by BlackPrince »

I don't recognize the format for downloading..CT. Anyway you can change it?. There use to be a storage yard trainer that whenever a worker put just 1 item in a storage yard, it filled it up. It made making money super easy but haven't been able to find it

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by Shizuma »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Shizuma wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...
I have no knowledge of such tutorials, I recommend looking around on the forum.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

Hello,

Thanks y will try to look if y get time ^^
Last edited by Shizuma on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

Table Dev for Pharaoh and Cleopatra - Gog version - independant and complementary with CompactDisk Table.

Check-Out the updated and separate topic HERE.
It contain last table, FAQ, renamed Explanations about Table, is updated and i hope more clear, In case of crash, dont work, suggestions, or improvement, etc, please report HERE decause this post is no more updated !

Get the latest table v0.13: HERE
OLD stuff for remembering:

- Enhance Army GodMode > Warship s restore "Hull Strenght" on battle + Warship always be "Rested" + Company soldiers never lose moral v0.9.2
- Enhance Buildings - Raw & Goods filled > Zoo 2nd emplacement Straw v0.9.2
- Trigger renamings \0/ v0.9.1
- Enhance Instant productions for cover Shipwright v0.9.1
- New trigger "Army GodMod" - /!\ Dev in progress /!\ v0.9
- Enhancement "Auto fill Building" are now also cover "Artisans Guild". v9.0
- Make House UnlockEvolution 'NoManor Compatible' v0.8.5
- Enhance Happy gods fix last festival to 1 month. v0.8.5
- "Auto win Kingdom", "Auto win Monument", "Auto Win House" in Rating Overseer menu v0.8.4-5
- Various enhancement, unlock farm, grain farm product v0.8.4
- Add Farms to instant product. v0.8.3
- Enhance of Unlock Buildings Restriction and Pit's clay. v0.8.2
- new Lost Scripts Moral Army v0.8.1
- add Quarry's, Farm's, Mine's for Unlock Buildings Restriction v0.8.1
- Unlock Buildings v0.8
- All Unlock Buildings Restriction, Ratings Overseer menu v0.7.0-3
- Add Unlock houses evolution, and low desirability request v0.6
- Buildings Instant Productions (orig. Instant Productions) V0.5
- Army Fast Recruting (orig Fast recruiting army) V0.4
- Buildings - Raw & Goods filled (Fill building with goods) V0.4
- Buildings - Autofill Workers (Auto Full employee in buildings) V0.3
- Gods Happy (orig. Gods always happy) V0.2
- Houses Fill Goods (orig. Fullfill the needs of homes) v0.1

OLD FAQ and blabla about table:

v0.9.2:
-Now the trigger 'Army God Mode' give to Warships restoring "Hull Strenght" on sea battle, and always stay "Rested".
Limitation? Restoring only concern Warships and only on "Melee" Battlee with other boats (Tested & Validate against many Egyptian enemy Warships) I precise only on melee because missile, from archer (may be chariot etc) or other Warship always hit and damage it.
Honnestly i dont test with Transports Boats and i really think the code dont works on it.

-Moral of compagnies troops always stay "Very bold".

- Enhance Buildings - Raw & Goods filled > Zoo 2nd emplacement Straw
I discover you are lack of straw i repair my forget by fill it with 200 straws.

v0.9.1:
-Instant productions for cover Shipwright?
Wep i realise the shipwright dont be affected by code and take time to assemble boat, now that be corrected and buildtime are shorted. Once a fishing boat transport or warship assembly start he will be instant complet to 100%

- WTF GUY you rename TRIGGER without ask ME, ArE yOu LoSt Ur MIND?
Wep honestly after a while i have some difficulties to remember what does every triggers.
And first i renamed them for my proper use.
If you dont like tell me

v0.9:
- Are the "Army GodMod" really fonctionnal?
Almost, in fact this part is in developpement, but test prove your army, melee soldiers, archers and chariots, are invulnerable to melee damage, it set enemy melee damage to 0 and your troops have their melee attacks maxed to 255.
BUT actualy your army are always vulnerable to missile and ranged weapon and i dont do test in naval battle situation.

- "Auto fill Building" cover now "Artisans Guild", it's late, no?
Yes but now trigger fill Paint and clay.

v0.8.5:
- Enhance "Auto win Monument " in Rating Overseer menu now cover the burial request.
Now game concidere burial request are validated, without have to send nothing at all.

- Add "Auto Win House" in Rating Overseer, for houses type goal
Present in some Cleopatra scenario this request now have it auto win trigger.

- Make House UnlockEvolution 'NoManor Compatible'
This enhancement was present in todolist, for player who dont use autofill worker. because once manor reach all worker present in house become bourgeois and stop to be worker.

- Enhance Happy gods to set latest festival since 1 month.
Observation proves gods, even if they are happy, stop to send blessing if the last festival are too far ago, this enhancement fix it to 1 month.

v0.8.4:
- "Auto win Monument " & "Auto win Kingdom" in Rating Overseer menu.
Those triggers Auto fill Kingdom and Monument Value with the respective goal of the mission, the 2 scripts are smooth because it really allow you to increase the value and reach 100 by your self. So you also can put 100 to Current Value pointer and stick it manually or set 0 into the goal value ;)

- Grainfarm with "Instant Productions" have 800 straw in strawcart.
Previously grainfarm with instant prod only produce 100 straw unit, that will penalize player because strawcart is dependent of graincart aparition, and if all your granary, and storages are full you never have strawcart.

- Minor correction now "unlock farm" also unlock ChickpeaceFarm.

v0.8.3: Can you detail what Farm's to Instant Productions mean ? And what is the difference with actual code who fill production to 100%?
- All farm's have a almost instant cart who apear with 800 corresponding products.
In detail it works for all farm, in grain farm the straw production is always dependant of grain production, actually 1 cart of 100 straw is send for 1 cart of 800 grain.
And the difference with only actual Production to 100% the carts only apears on production month.

v0.8.2: - Enhance of code?
Yep now Quarry, Mines, Palace's, Mantion's, will have footprint, and Pit's clay are unlocked.
I dont find way to restaure foot print fot Clay pit and Farms :/

v0.8.1: -It's Unlock Buildings restriction works?
Wep it's work actually the footprint is red but it work, you can place all quarry, mines and farms without restriction the only requirement is build on ground and not over other buiding, road or obstacle. And watchout farm may have terrible fertility :/

v0.8: - Unlock Buildings restriction: Now place freely the building who need "Ground Water supply" like for "Well", "Water Supply", All "Palace" and All "Mansion". Now you can build well, water supply, palace, and mansion on dry place like desert.
In futur i plane to unlock Quarry's, Farms, And maybe ClayPit, and that can be fast now i think how find condition in script.

- Minor corrections, like always you know... a unregister forget and a correction of autowinpop script, now it really works \o/

- Lost Scripts, this section is like a Scripts graveyard with abandoned scripts:
Xp Army Make your army have the experience lvl max, experience army seem really totally useless.
I think i also have the script to dont lose moral army but if i dont lose it he stay hiden in dozen of scripts with generic name "auto Assemble script" if i refind it i will put it ^^,

Details of buildings affected by Unlock Building restriction
- Food and Farming:
Grain Farm
Lettuce Farm
Chickpeas Farm
Pomegranates Farm
Fig Farm
Barley Farm
Flax Farm
Henna Farm

-Raw Materials
Clay Pit's
Plain Stone Quarry
Limestone Quarry
Granite Quarry
Sandstone Quarry
Gemstone Mine
GoldMine
Copper Mine

-Heath sanitation Structures
Well
Water Supply

-Municipal Structures
Village Palace
Town Palace
City Palace
Personal Mansion
Family Mansion
Dynasty Mansion

v0.7.3:
- "Auto win Population" in Rating Overseer
This script auto validate population goal is like if population goal is reach, independently of real level.

This script dont modifie the population goal, because tests reveals in case of script inactivation script dont restore original value, this script dont modifie the city population value, because it can creat shity situation like high unemploiment who stop immigration and depopulate your town.

v0.7.2:
- Add "Defensive Structures" and "Temple Complexe" to "All buildings menu".
- a minor correction about a missing sign on code who may cause crash on Ratings Overseer "Auto Fill prosperity" desactivation.

v0.7.1:
-Add "Shrines" and "Water Crossing" to "All buildings menu".
Because it miss in previous version, i always miss "Defensive Structures", "Temple Complex", "Monument" and "Construction Guilds".

- Add Population (actual value) pointer to "Ratings Overseer Menu"
I forgot to add it in previous i do it quickly so hope i add the good one :/

- integrate scripts for Culture and Prosperity to main script
It's more proper this way, and i optimise those script a little. (i think :p )

V0.7:
- What mean Almost in "Add Building Menu, allow you to unlock almost all building"
It mean it let you unlock building without limitation for "Health and Sanitations", Entertainments, Educations and Storages building.
And tiny limitation for:
"Food and Farming" and "Industrial Structures" before building show what "Granarys" and "Storage Yards" can receive or the "Cart pusher" cant deliver goods to them.
"Municipal Structures", Build multiples "Personal Mansions" or "state Palaces"can be risky, possibly buggy(?).
"Religion" sub menu Shrines, "Temple Complex" are empty because i dont find good pointers.
"Military Structures" sub menu "Defensive Structures" are empty too.
Add there is no "Monument", or "Construction Guilds" in sub menu because i dont find pointers too. (Yes i know that really screw)

- Ratings Overseer Menu is composed of pointer for show you current levels of Culture, Prosperity, Monument and Kingdom. The mission and populations goals level.
And 2 smooth scripts for Culture and Prosperity, smooth because it dont just push 100 to value it really allow you to increase the value and reach 100 by your self. So you also can put 100 to Current Value pointer and stick it manually.
Tips: If you like sport and fight put 0 in Kingdom values and pharaoh reward you by regular army invasion.
I'm apologies for dont put those 2 scripts in global code but you know...

-Minor correction for "Happy Gods", the Overseer do not say "3 gods upsets" without reason anymore.

V0.6: Unlock houses evolution like what?
-Like show your houses became 'Palatial Estate' in the first mission. I remove requirement of Luxury, gods and foods diversity requirement and put low values to desirability limite to devolve, as resulte houses almost never devolve and a tiny highter to evolve, as resulte houses evolve to 'Palatial Estate' level IF you use in complement the Fill House Goods.

V0.5: 'Instant Productions', like in the CompactDisk Table?
-Yep, for more logic and consistency, it will control the production of industries and Raw Materials buildings who are not affected by the 'Instant Production' of CD Table. And i separate some raw prod of Autofill building...
Details of buildings affected by Instant Productions
-Food and Farming
Barley Farm > 800 Barley's
Flax Farm > 800 Flax
Grain Farm > 800 Grains & 800 Straws
PomeGranate Farm > 800 PomeGranates
Chickpea Farm > 800 Chickpeas
Lettuce Farm > 800 Lettuces
Fig Farm > 800 Figs
Henna Farm > 800 Henna

Pomegranate > Hena, FigFarm
- Raw Materials
Reed Gatherer > 500 reeds
Wood Cutter > 500 wood
Fishing Wharf > 100 fish (this building dont have stokage only produce "Cart pusher")
Hunter Lodge > 500 game meat (effect similar to instant product)

Adjustment say more Fast Recuiting building?
- Yep,a tiny value change and it seem works that amasing!

Adjustment for auto full building?
-For Library, Senet house and Scribal school because they need more than 200 stuff and if the need is not filled that creat a blackhole who eat mass of papyrus and beers.

v0.4: Fast recruiting?
- Give to "Recruiter" building faster soldier training and fill it with weapons and chariots.

Auto Fill Building?
- Fill the 'storage' emplacement of the buildings who need goods. It make the "Fast product", of CompactDisk table, really more fast ;)
Details of buildings affected by Auto Fill Buildings

- Food and Farming
Cattle Ranch > 200 Straw

- Industrial Structures
Potter > 200 Clay
Brewery > 200 Barley
Jeweler > 200 Gem
Weaver > 200 Flax
BrickWorks > 200 Clay & 200 Straw
Shipwright > 200 Wood
Papyrus Maker > 200 Reeds raw
Lamp Maker > 200 Oil & 200 Pottery

- Construction Guilds
Carpenters Guild > 200 Woods
Artisan Guild > 200 paint & 200 clay

- Entertainment
Senet House > 200 Beer

- Education
Scribal School > 200 Papyrus
Library > 200 Papyrus (Always need 500 Papyrus in stock for build.)

- Health and Sanitation
Mortuary > 200 Linen

- Military Structures
Weaponsmith > 200 Copper
Chariot Maker > 200 Wood

Not tested on Special buildings, who need delivery, like Monuments etc.

v0.3: Always have really full employee in buildings?
-Yes, even without houssing acces or 0 population or without road. I highly recommend you to connect your buildings to a road if you want to use it.

It does work for all buildings?
-I have made a generics tests with and yes it seem, exept for Monuments who need visitors from precise building like towers and forts always need to receive recrute from the "Recruiter".

v0.2: Gods really always happy?
-Yes! Without fests, temples, sanctuarys the gods are always happy.

v0.1:
Despite the large spectrum of houses needs cover by the table you may have your houses stuck in evolution for some reasons...
-The 'desirability': i dont find the code part to change it, so the best way is use gardens, plaza and statues.
-2nd missing luxury product: it depends on the mechanism that I cant find, just open a commercial road with a city who produce it is sufficient, a dock can be require but im not quite sure.
- Miss Foods: The table always fill all the 'foods emplacements' but in some missions, such as during the Pharaoh "predynastic period", you have a limited access to foods you can produces or import.
- Missing Gods acces: Like foods the table fill all the emplacement but you are limited by the Gods allowed in the mission, sorry.
Details of houses visitors and goods fullfilled
-Foods*
Meat
Fish
Fig
Pomegrante
Chickpeas
Lettuce
Meat
Grain

-Goods
Beer
Potery
Linnen
Luxury

-Religious*
Temple visitor for the 5 Gods

-Entertainment
Jungling
Musician
Dancer
Senet

-Education
Scribe
Librarian

-Administration
Tax Col.
Juge

-Healthcare
Water
Physician
Dentist
Apothecary
Embalmer

-Risks neutralised
Fire
Crime
Malaria
Disease

* even is you have acces to less foods or gods in scenario you play.

Why a 'No Manor' Trigger?
-I do it because my houses have tendency to grown really fast and once houses become manor is habitants become bourgeois and stop workin and the can city fall in a 'employees needed' blackhole and until i find a way to auto fill labor, industies etc i need it, and may be you too :p

Activate 'No Manor' trigger and all the houses normaly dont pass the 'Fancy Residence', or regress to. (set 0 to basic luxury reserves)
Unactivate (Default) 'No Manor' the houses, if desirability is ok, evolve to manor levels.

Trivia:

Trivia on v0.9.2: It take long to say if a do this update because with Warship stuff, because i'm not satisfing about code i find.
I dont want to modifies references values and logicaly that contrain me to find precise code of lost hp part and that hard because Players boats have different calculations part code for damage, depending of the source of damage if it's a missile who it, or a melee on sea, and the calculations code are different for calculing the damage for the enemy boats.
I find a code part common to all the ennemy seaships but modifie it dont seem modifie do... Nothing concreat :[
It may be, may be because i dont understand what he de, only influence stat on creation/apparition of enemys boats on map and i dont like the way who make explode enemy ship without fight or any struggle of fight. SO you will say 'bah if i die on the first scratch it's the same' and i say yep but the spirit is not the same :^p

I think i show a little incompatibility between the Bazaar and a fonction of the trainer, if i have time i will inquire on it.

So Voila I think for the remaning of the trainer i will be forced to use the mission editor to show what differs between normal mission and edited, to target Gods available, goods usable, monuments buildable and come think i forget for now xD

Trivia v0.9.1: I rename triggers i hope that be usefull for you, and i find where a stocked boat hp and tired level but i dont find how change them without crash the game.
The problem with modifiing unit stat will be the frequences of fighting and combat specialy sea battle. but I dont give up.

Trivia v0.9: Finaly i find a code way to realise the old dream to creat a Godmod for army, i'm not totaly satisfing of this way because i dont find the precise code for damage calculation only the node part who influence it, better than nothing i guest.
I realise "Make Product.s from Building build from "All Building Menu" usable in game." can be really complicated, i find where the game list the ressouces allowed in mission but i cant influence it because of frequent check who reset my trying to change it, and all my test to influence the "checker" result to a dramatic CTD :/
I think i redirect my effort to an script who auto unlock building corresponding to the allowed ressources.
Exmeple in a mission you can do gather reeds but you dont have papyrus maker ans you are reduce to import it, so with in the mission the papyrus can be used dans the code will find it and unlock the papyrus maker. Or some think like that.
Thanks to you for reading and using trainer. Take care.

Trivia v0.8.5: I think this close the Rating overseer for real. The most hard coding part was make compatible Nomanor and find the good code part for the Happy gods enhancement, because of find how write code for avoid too long script and many game crash for the segond ^^

Trivia v0.8.4: I finaly finish the principal "Ratings Overseer Menu", It miss houssing lvl request, and burial stuff. For the rest i am stuck about how to find how to unlock monuments, stuck army hp's, or allow usage of ressources produces by unlock building. May be next update will focus on minor goals.
Trivia v0.8.3:During enquiering for unlocking monuments i show some think strange the game use by the same 'number' for all the different monuments.
piramids, mastabas, etc.
Trivia v0.8.1-2: All the ground buildings now are unlock :-)
Trivia v0.8: First i have prepare a 0.7.4 with corrections and i plane to release it in case of new echec xD.
Trivia v0.7.2-3 :
Always minor update, sorry :( I dont find big way, i try but ...

Trivia v0.7.1: I took time for minor but necessary stuff. I hope you go in climate strike and demonstration stuff!
(it's not an obligation but you know it's about futur, staying alive for play pharaoh and stuff like that, sorry if i bore you xD)

Trivia v0.7: The reason why i made less update is because i have a lot of difficulties to focus because of bad feelings caused by climatic situation, and without focusing it's hard to find code and understand what to do with, you know...
Actually a lost a lot my self in JWE :|

Trivia v0.6: Factually it was hard to do because, i lost hours before identify a condition i forgot to add in cheat-code, error make blink my houses between some evolutions state, and i dont want to erase original values.
(i dont know how to copy portions of memory state).
So finaly i shunted the houses evo requirements give it all the 'Small Hut' requirement.

Trivia v0.5:I lost 2 hours to writh this update and the post for the anonce of the update xD
I forgot to add a condition in the script for fill the scribe school with 300 papyrus so if you ad school for fill victory condition you may have a heavy consomption of papyrus :/
Seriously this update will be call 0.41 and not 0.5...

Trivia v0.4+: Some corrections and remove old tables because v0.3 seem stable and all my talbe incorporates the previous.

Trivia v0.4:
One other table finish late in the night, the air is heating me because of that flukin global warming and i hate that :/

Trivia v0.3:
-Reasons why i rename the table: it's a table who works on Pharaoh+Cleopatra, not tested on pharaoh only, i take my 3 first letter pseudo to avoid confuse, or duplicate name if you download other table for this game, i recommande you to use it in addition of the CompactDisk table, and v0.3 because it's the script version not the game version.

-I'm really glad to release the v0.3 with this fonction because it was hard for me to do it between crashs, misstime, and you know when you forgot to disactive script before do change in it and you lost your modifications or when your are sur your code is good and suddenly it stop working because a news condition bypass your code assertion... :p

-Name of the version 0.1 is 'Pharaoh House Basic' because when i create the .ct file the script only fill the basic first need 'water'.
For v0.2 i remove the House mention for 'Pharaoh Basic' because the script have modified also gods business, no more only houses.

Thanks to CompactDisk and its code is clear, now i think i understand how the LuaCodes works.
You can use it in addition of CompactDisk table without risk. I think :p

I case of problem/crash/cold_coffe/globalwarming please report!
And support Fearless forum :)
Last edited by Shizuma on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 am, edited 63 times in total.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

v0.4 Release!
Now Recruiter give soldats to your forts without houses acces and the building auto produce weapons and chariots!

And a big auto fulfilling for buildings who needs goods. Example potter always have clay stock up to maximum automatically, without clay deliver, Jeweler have Gem, Brickworks have Straw and Clay, Senethouse have Beer, Shipwreght have wood, Weaponry have cooper, WoodCuter have wood stock without cutting trees, same for Reeds.
I don't test with Monuments and buildings who need stocking requirements, i realise i dont test with hunter, cow/Meats productor, Fisher building.

If you have reports, about bug, observations, comment or suggestion post here or mp me :)

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.5 is out: HERE
What's new?
-Add a new trigger called 'Instant Productions'.
-Add 'Fishing Wharf' and 'Hunting Lodge' have now insta prod.

Modifications:
-'ReedGather', 'WoodCutter' are now controlled by 'Instant productions, like 'Fishing Wharf' and 'Hunting Lodge'.
-"Fast Army Treaning" is more fast.
-"Auto Fill Building" now give the good maximal value to the 'Scribal school", "Library", and "Senet House".

I always block on the Desirability requirement of houses, but during my research i have find how to bypass others Houses Evolution requirement who stop rvolution in some missions like diversification of gods, foods and luxury goods so in the next update i think i will add this fonction in the table...

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.6 is out: HERE
What's new?
- Add Unlock houses evolution, regardless of mission boundaries or desirability.
Houses dont needs diversity of gods, foods or Luxury goods to evolve and set a very low desirability level for evolving .
Factually all the house have the requirement of Small Hut (0 gods, 0 foods, 0 luxury. desirability devolve from -99 and evolve to -10)

I volontary limit the option to this needs because the rest are cover by the 'Fill House Goods' trigger.
If you want i can make a less 'hard cheat' Unlocker, by trying to unlock only the category limited by the mission, or make separate trigger for needs and desirability limit.

Next update:
Army!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Shizuma wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:24 pm
V0.6 is out: HERE
What's new?
- Add Unlock houses evolution, regardless of mission boundaries or desirability.
Houses dont needs diversity of gods, foods or Luxury goods to evolve and set a very low desirability level for evolving .
Factually all the house have the requirement of Small Hut (0 gods, 0 foods, 0 luxury. desirability devolve from -99 and evolve to -10)

I volontary limit the option to this needs because the rest are cover by the 'Fill House Goods' trigger.
If you want i can make a less 'hard cheat' Unlocker, by trying to unlock only the category limited by the mission, or make separate trigger for needs and desirability limit.

Next update:
Army!
Being able to individually set needs would be amazing of course :) But only if it's not too much work.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

Hello CompactDisk i made a tiny update to do separate triggers for desirability and limitation of mission boundaries.
But i'm not sure that why you need, so if you can complete your request, if you need a separate triger for each need, large spectre on for each need from goods to visitor, or only mission limitation foods/gods/visitors, or if your finality is to handly set the maximal houses level.

Army update will be delayed, or make a less ambitous update, because i cant prevent the death of soldiers, but i can fix the army moral to the max.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.7 is out: HERE
What's new?

-Minor Correction for "Happy Gods", the Overseer do not say "3 gods upsets" without reason anymore.

-Add Building Menu, allow you to unlock almost all building, just put 1 in corresponding value.
Works without limitation with "Health and Sanitations", Entertainments, Educations, "Municipal Structures" , "Military Structures" and Storages building.
Before unlock building for "Food and Farming" and "Industrial Structures" show what "Granarys" and "Storage Yards" can receive or the "Cart pusher" cant deliver goods to them. Building temple of unknow gods is useless.
"Construction Guilds", Shrines, "Temple Complex", "Defensive Structures" are in but are empty, and there a no "Monuments sub menu" i dont find pointers. (Yes i know that screw)
Build multiples "Personal Mansions" or "state Palaces"can be risky, possibly buggy(?).

-Add Ratings Overseer Menu, show you current levels, mission goals level, and you have two reach goal automaticaly scripts, for Culture and Prosperity, it dont just push 100 to value it really allow you to make better and reach 100 by your hands, so you also can put 100 and stick it manually. Tips: If you like sport and fight put 0 in Kingdom values and pharaoh reward you by regular army invasion.
I'm apologies for dont put those 2 scripts in global code but you know... Global Warming news is really not helping to maintain a good moral.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.7.1 is out: HERE

What's new in this minor update?

-Add "Shrines" and "Water Crossing" to "All buildings menu", always miss "Defensive Structures", "Temple Complex", "Monument" and "Construction Guilds".

- Add Population (realtime value) pointer to "Ratings Overseer Menu".

- integrate scripts for Culture and Prosperity to main script, i put activator in place off course.

That's all for the 0.7.1 i hope you enjoy it, there is no bug and all the scripts works on your computer too.

See you to the next update, take care of you people :)

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.7.2 is out: HERE

What's new in this minor update?

-Add "Defensive Structures", "Temple Complex" to "All buildings menu", always miss "Monument" and Guilds.

-A minor code correction about a ":" missing, who may possibly cause a crash on desactivation.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

v0.7.3 is out HERE

An other minor update:

- "Auto win Population" in Rating Overseer
This script auto validate population goal is like if population goal is reach, independently of real level.

This script dont modifie the population goal, because tests reveals in case of script inactivation script dont restore original value, this script dont modifie the city population value, because it can creat shity situation like high unemploiment who stop immigration and depopulate your town.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

v0.8 is out HERE

Update with a new fonction:

- Unlock Buildings restriction:
Now you can place without restriction building who require "Ground Water supply" , work for "Well", "Water Supply", All "Palace" and All "Mansion". In futur i plane to unlock Quarry's, Farms, And maybe ClayPit.

- Minor corrections :
Add missing unregistersymbol(iEnableAWPopulation)
Correction of autowinpop, now it really works \o/

- Lost Scripts, this section is like a Scripts graveyard with abandoned scripts:
Xp Army Make your army have the experience lvl max (It seem totally useless)